Jump to content
TrinityCore

blackcat2

Members
  • Content Count

    299
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

blackcat2 last won the day on March 26 2011

blackcat2 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

10 Good

About blackcat2

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. Hi, Sorry if this has been asked somewhere in the forum. I did a quick search and it returned 0 hit so I thought I asked. Can this be run/supported on Ubuntu 14? Is there a pre-packaged one for client 7.2.5? Thanks.
  2. And there's VirtualBox for the odd occasion that you do need a windows machine..
  3. It's been a while since I had to extract vmaps, but we don't need the old spliconfig.txt file anymore do we? This is the content of that file # list of map names 509 #AhnQiraj 469 #BlackwingLair 189 #MonasteryInstances 030 #PVPZone01 037 #PVPZone02 033 #Shadowfang 533 #Stratholme Raid 209 #TanarisInstance 309 #Zul'gurub 560 #HillsbradPast 534 #HyjalPast 532 #Karazahn 543 #HellfireRampart 568 #ZulAman 564 #BlackTemple
  4. http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/4046-tired-of-asking-always-the-same-questions/
  5. http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/4046-tired-of-asking-always-the-same-questions/
  6. Mine is a bit different, using the following revision (https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/03f3a2a6367742895620d8786477a27fcce016b9) I got the following error during compilation Error 1 fatal error C1189: #error : sizeof(void *) is neither sizeof(int) nor sizeof(long) nor sizeof(long long) D:\Trinity Project\Custom with patches\dep\mysqllite\include\my_global.h 947 libmysql Error 2 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\dep\mysqllite\Release\libmysql.lib' authserver authserver Error 3 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\dep\mysqllite\Release\libmysql.lib' worldserver worldserver
  7. I wonder if it's wise to have complete and actual screenshot of the client posted here... Back to topic, these realm loop issue is old and been discussed so many time.. and list the content of your realmlist table here
  8. Simple, the update break your custom script...You need to work out which changes that does that... and btw, this is not the place to ask help with your custom stuff...
  9. You're missing some SQL updates between your current DB revision and the Core revision. They need to match..
  10. Try reinstalling mySQL, make sure you download + install the complete package. After that, destroy your build directory, and re-run CMake to rebuild it again from zero..
  11. Manually changing DB field name without knowing why your DB is different from what the core expect is a recipe for disaster. You might have corruption later on too. Check again which DB revision you use and which core revision you use. You better off go through the SQL updates, checking which revision you missed out this change because changing the field name may not be the only change submitted on that revision. Cheers... BC
×
×
  • Create New...