Jump to content
TrinityCore

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'databases installation'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Releases and Announcements
  • Help and Support
    • Help and Support
  • Offtopic
    • Trinitycore.org Website issues
    • Chillout Room

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. I believe everything I have done up to this point has been correct. When I go to launch worldserver.exe a console window opens up for a second and closes right away and nothing else seems to have happened. I skipped a head a little in the instructions to see what is left and step 5 seems skippable since I am running this only for this computer and step 6 has me launch to a log in screen which I can not get to. I tried going to the faq but the page was not loading properly so I am forced to post here.
  2. Hello! I'm almost finished my TrinityCore setup but I've run into some issues with Databases and the installation. When I ran the worldserver it was able to create the Auth database and Character database without any issues but it gets stuck and displays the following error: [1146] Table 'world.updates_include' doesn't exist Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders. I've followed all the steps on the installation guide but I can't seem to get it to work. Things I've tried: I've reinstalled TrinityCore 3.3.5 Source and replace the *other Source folder with the new one. I installed the DB from here https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/releases (TDB 335.64) - Is this not the correct DB? Deleting the DB that the worldserver created and letting it recreate the files (authserver works completely fine if that matters at all) I uploaded the most recent crash log (unknown_worldserver.exe[#].txt) and my server log to show what displays when I launch worldserver. (this doesn't display the error from above for some reason but just imagine that the error comes right after all the good stuff) I'm available to give more information if needed but I hope this is enough. Thanks to anyone who might find a solution to this mess, much appreciation. unknown_worldserver.exe_[21-6_15-35-49].txt Server.log RESOLVED I've managed to solve the issue and here is how: When you create a new SQL database (as I did) SQL server adds a world database preset inside. This makes the world server think that it already has a world database but looks inside to find some random junk. If you manage to make a clean/empty database then this issue shouldn't occur.
×
×
  • Create New...