TrinityCore

Access to Dark Portal draenor phase

Justydark

Hmm ok. How did you acces to phase ?

I mean, i watch many videos which present differents way to acces to the phase but they were not implemented on my version.

Do you remember, approximately, the date of the patch ? 

I did a pull last night and I have updated the database  :blink:

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By popo32
      Hi, firstly sorry for my english level.
      I have a problem, i don't understand.

I have create a trinity server 6.X (IP 192.168.1.50), working fine, I can play on this computer. Thanks for that great job, i have pleasure to play.

I would like share this pleasure with my brother, but i can't launch Wow on the second computer (192.168.1.51).

The SQL database is available from the second computer, i have modified the config.wtf, no works.
      I have copied the file, trinity...\buid\release, modified next info un worldserver and btnetserver :

LoginDatabaseInfo = "192.168.1.50;3306;trinity;trinity;auth" worldserver.conf / authserver.conf (bnetserver.conf for 6.x) WorldDatabaseInfo = "192.168.1.50;3306;trinity;trinity;world" worldserver.conf CharacterDatabaseInfo = "192.168.1.50;3306;trinity;trinity;characters" worldserver.conf I have created the wow.exe wrapped, doesn't work.
      Can you help me please.
      I don't understand how connect a client computer on my server (need wordserver ? just btnet ?)
      Thanks.