TrinityCore

Regarding deprecated quests

jududdar

In looking through the database and testing quests, I've found a few that are deprecated (and labelled as such).  Are these outdated quests being left in the database for a reason, or just doesn't help anything to remove them?  Simply wondering whether I should report these or just leave them be.  Thanks!

No no, quest givers aren't handing them out.  They're simply still there in the database - I didn't know if they were being left there for posterity's sake, or if they were planning to remove them at some point.  They're not hurting anything at all, just appearing as I was doing some lookups and making lists of quests to test.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PavelFreeman
      Hello, I want to compile Trinity, but I get this errors...

Did everything according to the documentation (https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130077/Installation+Guide) for Windows 10.

Visual Studio 2019.
    • By PhaseV
      I unfortunately had to find out that there are no bags for the profession of leather processing in the current database for 3.3.5.  Is that also the case with you?  Can someone who has this available as SQL?
      Greetz PhaseV
    • By Valufa
      Hello, would anyone know if there is an XML OR JSON file with all the class spells from section 3.3.5a?
      If not, would you know how to inform the procedure on how to extract this information from the game client, or some way faster than Web Scraping?

• By Dipdill
      So I got a new Trinity Core server up and running.  For the life of me I can not get my client to connect.  I have edited the Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf to point to my server.  I have confirmed that the firewalls are open to both 8085 and 3724.  When I open the wow.exe client I use my credentials and it immediately goes to Downloading Update screen and sits at 0%.  I have also added set patchlist to my server thinking that might help and still no go.  I downloaded the client from warmane as mentioned in this thread:  
      Did I miss a step on patching the wow.exe file?  I know on the new master branch there is a patching process... but I didn't see one for the 3.3.5 branch.  
      Thanks
    • By Selune
      Hi !
      I'm using last version of 3.3.5 TC branch (with TDB 335.19061), and we have an issue with the mage lvl 20 class quest (Investigate the Alchemist Shop).
      This bug has been reported and partially fixed by different people, as seen on this github page : https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/18997
      I tried to re-apply this :
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/aadd58284e94bc70c96244b61c3933db2211fed1
      The ghosts are now selectable but the box cannot be placed neither.
      Conclusion : at the moment, this quest is supposed to be fixed in #9717, but there are still problems with it. A c++ rewrite has even be proposed in 2014. This seems to be tricky though.
      Anyone here could maybe help me about it ?
      I'm trying to fix it for 3 days by myself, and quite confused now...
      Thanks in advance