Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I'm using last version of 3.3.5 TC branch (with TDB 335.19061), and we have an issue with the mage lvl 20 class quest (Investigate the Alchemist Shop).
This bug has been reported and partially fixed by different people, as seen on this github page : https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/18997
I tried to re-apply this :
The ghosts are now selectable but the box cannot be placed neither.
Conclusion : at the moment, this quest is supposed to be fixed in #9717, but there are still problems with it. A c++ rewrite has even be proposed in 2014. This seems to be tricky though.
Anyone here could maybe help me about it ?
I'm trying to fix it for 3 days by myself, and quite confused now...
Thanks in advance
I'm having a problem with a number of factions not getting the flag "at war" in the reputation tab, and this is unable to be selected by the player. Currently, this is with The Oracles, as my character has their reputation with Frenzyheart. The problem occurs when one of two opposing factions is chosen as the positive reputation one. That said, Bloodsail Buccaneers seems to work fine.
I did a search on how to fix this, and found this on the TrinityCore issues tracker: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469 (specifically https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469#issuecomment-78925130)
Do I just go into the ReputationManager.cpp file and edit it directly? I don't understand how the dbc/cpp files are used. Are they called by the client each time the client is started up?
I found the code for ReputationManager.cpp here: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/master/src/server/game/Reputation/ReputationMgr.cpp
I don't understand how the fix goes into this code. I can see a Git pull (push?) whereas I thought I could just edit ReputationManager.cpp directly. If so, which lines do I replace (if any)? Otherwise, where should I insert the fix?
Through this channel, I would like to report an error finding of the emulator, for which I would like to know the real cause of the error.
I leave the screenshot of the windows server 2012 R2 event viewer.
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: worldserver.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5b14917c
Nombre del módulo con errores: worldserver.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5b14917c
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x00000000014afabc
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0xe4c
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d406690386550f
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\WoWEmulator\worldserver.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\WoWEmulator\worldserver.exe
Identificador del informe: 2f24513a-7cb9-11e8-80ba-dc706f4dc3b8
Nombre completo del paquete con errores:
Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores:
That record has left the server. Stay tuned.
I am currently trying to add another realm to my server.
I have set up 2 new world and characters DB and copied SQL tables over from the first realm. I copied the first realm files (/server) and made a new folder called (/server2). I changed the worldserver.conf to new ports 8086 and added the new dbs to it. I've also tried to change the SOAP port from 7878 to 7879 and turning it off. When I turn on the worldserver for the second realm, it crashes and tells me it can't bind to port 7878 since it's in use from the first realm.
I run auth and worldserver from the first server folder. I then try to run worldserver for the second realm and the error persists. I am running TC on latest SSL/TC core on Ubuntu 18
I have also tried to cmake into the second realm folder (/server2) and I get greeted with this error:
[email protected]:~/TrinityCore/build# make
[ 4%] Built target g3dlib
[ 4%] Built target Detour
[ 5%] Built target Recast
[ 6%] Built target fmt
[ 9%] Built target jemalloc
[ 9%] Built target gsoap
[ 10%] Built target mpq
[ 10%] Built target revision_data.h
[ 14%] Built target common
[ 14%] Building CXX object src/server/database/CMakeFiles/database.dir/Database/Implementation/CharacterDatabase.cpp.o
fatal error: file '/usr/include/linux/limits.h' has been modified since the
note: please rebuild precompiled header
1 error generated.
src/server/database/CMakeFiles/database.dir/build.make:427: recipe for target 'src/server/database/CMakeFiles/database.dir/Database/Implementation/CharacterDatabase.cpp.o' failed
make: *** [src/server/database/CMakeFiles/database.dir/Database/Implementation/CharacterDatabase.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1124: recipe for target 'src/server/database/CMakeFiles/database.dir/all' failed
make: *** [src/server/database/CMakeFiles/database.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:129: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2