TrinityCore

6.2.0 Client

Keldo

I successfully built the current revision on Windows and Ubuntu 14 but when I attempted to patch a 4.3.4 client to 6.2.0, Blizzards stream launcher patched to 6.2.2

So I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get a good guide on patching to 6.2.0 or a full 6.2.0 client download.

I'm using this as an edcucational project to learn game development in C++

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wingrus
      Hello everyone, faced with such a situation. I assembled server 8.3.7, configured it and everything works from a local address, but as soon as I try to configure it through an external one, the client simply does not see it and does not let it into the game world when entering mail and password, I opened the ports, the external address is permanent, in what maybe the case? Help me please! Using the arctium launcher for run!
    • By Tyrael
      Hello everyone, I have installed several clients of the master branch 8.3.7 (35435) and I have not obtained results when connecting to the local server that I have.
      I have thought about starting to use 8.3.7 in order to learn new things outside of 3.3.5a but this has blocked me.
      If you'd be so kind as to point me to a client or if Trinity has one.
      First of all, Thanks.
    • By Levcsu
      Dear everyone!

Where can I download the full client (8.2.5.32750) which is compatible with the Master branch? Its enough to download the full game from battle.net, and I will able to join to the server fresh compilied master branch server?
    • By Sandra Kaimraptor
      Dear Community,
      currently I am using screen to manage the daily restart of that server to prevent overloads. But screen is not a clean solution for that. I want to integrate the worldserver and authserver as services to my system. Unfortunately I do not know how I can write into the running daemon any command via Bash shell? sighup shutdown via killall is no option because I need to shutdown the server with 5 minutes delay and informing all players about the shutdown.
      Has anyone any idea how to resolve that issue?
      Kind Regards
      Sandra Kaimraptor
    • By Miriton
      Yo, heyho everyone. I compiled a fresh trinity-Core with all updates, no errors, and all configured by my best and now I want, that a friend connect on my server, but if he trys, he stuck at the authentification-step in Login-Screen and  my World-Server reports me the following error-Code:
      ""
      I don't have many experience with this and if anyone could explain me, what I or my friend can do, that he can join, I would very grateful.
      I looked in Internet for this, I found threads about this, but no solutions for this.
      Thank you anyways
      your
      Miriton
      Btw. My Realmlist in the Auth-SQL-Database was set correctly.