Compile or cmake problems

Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry about that guys. Did some tinkering and got it almost to succeed.

13>------ Build started: Project: worldserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

13>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/src/server/worldserver/CMakeLists.txt

13>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Build\src\server\worldserver\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

13>  worldPCH.cpp

13>cl : Command line error D8030: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR in '诌嗿赑桐哨A痿䀑謀쒃줌诃嗿噑㺃琀贊ц䀐匀庋地纍謗ᑃ쮋䖉ꨑṥ'

13>      Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

13>      Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

14>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

14>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/CMakeLists.txt

14>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

========== Build: 13 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Edit: I have no idea why my compiler is outputing something in ... whatever language that is.

Edited by Krad

Hi! Just starting to mess with this, on Ubuntu 10.04. Cmake output looks good, as far as I can tell. When I run a make, though, I'm getting this:

. . . .

[ 2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/extent.c.o

[ 2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/chunk_swap.c.o

[ 2%] Building C object dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/jemalloc.c.o

/tmp/ccVjwrWD.s: Assembler messages:

/tmp/ccVjwrWD.s:1329: Error: Unrecognized opcode: `pause'

make[2]: *** [dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/src/jemalloc.c.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** [dep/jemalloc/CMakeFiles/jemalloc.dir/all] Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm stumped...any ideas?

Thanks!

Have you updated the OS?

sudo aptitude install g++ gcc make cmake libmysql++-dev subversion mercurial openssl libssl-dev zlib1g-dev libtool libmysqlclient15-dev patch build-essential mysql-client libreadline5-dev 		     		
And... test run with
sudo make
sudo make install

Update your git repo.

Didn't know if I was supposed to be make a new topic, but seeing as how it's a different issue I thought I might.

13>------ Build started: Project: worldserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

13>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/src/server/worldserver/CMakeLists.txt

13>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Build\src\server\worldserver\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

13>  worldPCH.cpp

13>cl : Command line error D8030: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR in '诌嗿赑桐哨A痿䀑謀쒃줌诃嗿噑㺃琀贊ц䀐匀庋地纍謗ᑃ쮋䖉ꨑṥ'

13>      Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

13>      Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

14>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

14>  Building Custom Rule C:/Trinity/CMakeLists.txt

14>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\Build\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

========== Build: 13 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

No, I have no idea why my debug output printed something in ... whatever language that is.

How is this different from your other topic?

Spammer

Also, Google is your friend

http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/543068/internal-compiler-error-d8030-with-evidence-of-memory-corruption-during-parallel-build

Dunno, figured someone may see the topic title of my other one, and figure they can't fix it due to the improperly named topic. Seeing as how I have a different error now. *shrug*

Edit: Interestingly enough, there is no solution or workaround on that fantastic link you posted.

Edited by Krad

--- Canned message start

It appears the issue in the original post was solved, so this thread shall be closed. Should you encounter any other difficulties, please open a new thread.

--- Canned message end ---

-- WARNING - Missing or outdated git - did you forget to install a recent version?

-- WARNING - Observe that for revision ID/hash to work you need at least version 1.7

-- WARNING - Continuing anyway, but setting the revision-ID and hash to Rev:0 Hash: Archive

This means something, doesn't it?

i would like to give a heads up i solved this problem.

Look at the error message

C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\Trinity\Build\src\server\authserver\Release\authserver.lib

the Release folder at the end is not there you need to go manually and create it, its the same for authserver and worldserver. once you create the release folders it works fine. I just compiled my core :D

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic