TrinityCore

Compile or cmake problems

Joy

Hi all i have err every time wen compile it show me an error

c:\triniticore\trinitycore\src\server\game\spells\auras\spellauras.cpp(1743) : fatal error C1001: An internal error has occurred in the compiler.

(compiler file 'f:\dd\vctools\compiler\utc\src\p2\main.c[0x5122F303:0x71250828]', line 182)

To work around this problem, try simplifying or changing the program near the locations listed above.

Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

I not add custom code fresh compile. Help me please

Edit: Change topic name to Err wen Compile

sorry for my bad english

:unsure:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- What is your O.S. version?

- What is your core version? (There is no "last version", usualy we do more than 1 commit daily, so post your correct core version)

- Where did you grab it?

- Did you compiled yourself? (repacks aren't suported)

- Do you have all dependency's correctly installed?

- What are their versions? (Same as the core, each linux flavour (by example) has his owns versions. So even if you are on windows, tell us the versions)

- Did you Follow our wiki?

- Did you correctly updated the databases?

- What is your MySQL Server version? (There is no "latest version")

- What is your MySQL Client Version? (There is no "latest version", and i mean the library's)

- Is your MySQL correctly configured and running?

- What is your MySQL client? (SQLyog? MySQL command line? etc.. NOTE: please, don't use navicat)

- Did you opened the necessary ports?

- Do you have any custom patches in the core? Which ones? Did you try without them?

Note: Just to laught a bit... "Fatal error" -> The compiler is dead! No way to resurect him, unless you are god! :D :D

wtf how is dead I did not touch anything ? Now and then I can not compile ?

I was kidding! :D :D

btw - i test C++ 2008 & C++ 2010 and only err show me :unsure:

how to fix this ?

You didn't answered all my questions.

Do you have your dependency's correclty installed? It seems something isn't found.

- What is your O.S. version? - Windows XP

- What is your core version? -

* TrinityCore rev. hash : 5db7bf9cc33e

* TrinityCore rev. date : 2011-10-04 10:14:55 +0200

- Where did you grab it? form - form https://github.com/trinitycore/trinitycore.git

- Did you compiled yourself? (repacks aren't suported) - i not use repack i try to compile but show me an err

- Do you have all dependency's correctly installed? - yes

- Did you Follow our wiki? - Yes

- Did you correctly updated the databases? - Yes

- What is your MySQL Server version? (There is no "latest version") - I use XAMPP 5.5.16

- Is your MySQL correctly configured and running? yes

- What is your MySQL client? (SQLyog? MySQL command line? etc.. NOTE: please, don't use navicat) - SQLyog

- Did you opened the necessary ports? Yes

- Do you have any custom patches in the core? Which ones? Did you try without them? no only Fresh compile

The MySQL doesn't really matter, make sure that in Cmake you generate in 32 bit and compile in 32 bit... And clone the repo again it might help :) . If i were you i'd use the 2010 C++. Make sure you have everything installed correctly.

None of what any of you posted has anything to do with the OP's problem.

OP posted the error message

fatal error C1001: An internal error has occurred in the compiler.

This is an error within the compiler, it's not anyhow related to TrinityCore.

Also dependencies, or mysql version won't anyhow affect it, if he was missing dependencies CMake wouldn't have even generated the project files for him -.-

None of what any of you posted has anything to do with the OP's problem.

OP posted the error message

This is an error within the compiler, it's not anyhow related to TrinityCore.

Also dependencies, or mysql version won't anyhow affect it, if he was missing dependencies CMake wouldn't have even generated the project files for him -.-

I already said that it seems lack of dependency's. Don't be a flamer.

I already said that it seems lack of dependency's. Don't be a flamer.

With all due respect, you should work a bit on your English.

I did not flame in this thread, and also you keep saying it seems it's lack of dependencies, but that is not true at all.

Read what I posted, and if you don't understand it, ask a friend whose English is better to translate it for you ;)

I did not flame in this thread, and also you keep saying it seems it's lack of dependencies, but that is not true at all.

Read what I posted, and if you don't understand it, ask a friend whose English is better to translate it for you ;)

Thats so rude <_<

Can't you just focus on the issue? The rest doesn't matter.

again error :@:@:@:@

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility(200): fatal error C1001: An internal error has occurred in the compiler.

(compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1420)

To work around this problem, try simplifying or changing the program near the locations listed above.

Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

From MSDN:

You can probably fix the problem by removing one or more optimization options. To determine which option is at fault, remove options one at a time and recompile until the error message goes away. The options most commonly responsible are /Og, /Oi, and /Oa. Once you determine which option is responsible, you can disable it using the optimize pragma around the function where the error occurs and continue to use the option for the rest of the module.

Btw, Visual Studio/VC++ 2008 is way better than Visual Studio/VC++ 2010, it starts up faster, and its Intellisence is also faster

Thats so rude <_<

Can't you just focus on the issue? The rest doesn't matter.

I tried, but obviously I was gonna reply to a post intended for me and correct the poster whoever they might be ;)

Try to uninstall, delete everything from visual studio and then install again. If it's a compiler error probably the program it's not installed correctly... i guess...

So basically you are saying that when a software crashes that's because it's installed wrong?

Where did you get that misinformation from?

That would also imply that when TrinityCore crashes that's because it's installed wrong, not because of programmer mistakes...

Are you sure you are gonna claim such a thing?

I won't comment if my english is good or not! I don't care what you think about it! It is good for understanding! (are you a teacher or what? Are you giving me a F???)

I said "it seems" for someone that knows so good english must understand that im not sure of it! (So i give you the F!)

Back on topic:

Marty, where are you downloading your software? From oficial websites i supose?

Don't install both of VC's. Install only one of them... also, check that they are correctly installed (a bad installation can lead to a corrupted file, and that error can come from there). Before you start installing, i sugest disabling any antivirus and any active protection you could have... i had problems in the past with Norton Antivirus while installing MSDN.

So basically you are saying that when a software crashes that's because it's installed wrong?

Where did you get that misinformation from?

That would also imply that when TrinityCore crashes that's because it's installed wrong, not because of programmer mistakes...

Are you sure you are gonna claim such a thing?

You are getting a bit arrogant, don't you think? He didn't said that! Read again!

And yes... If a sofware is wrongly installed due to some situations (by example a antivirus or even a virus block or delete a file during the program installation, bad disk sectors, wrong checksum of the installer, etc...), it could crash when you execute it. So, before you say some shit, think before you say it and maybe you won't get flamed!

Note: it can also crash due to some programing mistakes, but if a software works good on almost any system and doesn't work on this, don't you think that there's something special in this system that prevents the software to work has it should? Think about it!

I won't comment if my english is good or not! I don't care what you think about it! It is good for understanding! (are you a teacher or what? Are you giving me a F???)

I said "it seems" for someone that knows so good english must understand that im not sure of it! (So i give you the F!)

Back on topic:

Marty, where are you downloading your software? From oficial websites i supose?

Don't install both of VC's. Install only one of them... also, check that they are correctly installed (a bad installation can lead to a corrupted file, and that error can come from there). Before you start installing, i sugest disabling any antivirus and any active protection you could have... i had problems in the past with Norton Antivirus while installing MSDN.

You are getting a bit arrogant, don't you think? He didn't said that! Read again!

And yes... If a sofware is wrongly installed due to some situations (by example a antivirus or even a virus block or delete a file during the program installation, bad disk sectors, wrong checksum of the installer, etc...), it could crash when you execute it. So, before you say some shit, think before you say it and maybe you won't get flamed!

Note: it can also crash due to some programing mistakes, but if a software works good on almost any system and doesn't work on this, don't you think that there's something special in this system that prevents the software to work has it should? Think about it!

You've successfully missed the point.

If he was really missing dependencies, CMake wouldn't have even generated the project files for him. So he couldn't even start building, let alone have his compiler crash....

I posted this in my initial post in this topic too, which you reacted to writing you had already said that it seemed lack of dependencies. Which tells me you hadn't understood my post. That's what I meant when saying you should work on your English.

So it would seem, your English contrary to your statement, does indeed compromise your understanding of others' posts.

Having said all that, if it really seemed to you that he had some dependencies missing, then I question your competence regarding this issue. Therefore I urge you to let people who actually know what they are talking about handle such issues. I'm telling you this with the noblest of intentions, merely to keep you from further embarrassing yourself in front of your peers.

( Also as a side-note, you are correct in saying, that corrupted installations could cause crashes, however his crash is very highly unlikely to be caused by such. Since then it would either crash when starting the compiler process, or very soon after, but his compiler crash happens much later. Even so, no one denies that there is something wrong with his setup, no one even implied such a thing, contrary to your implication of me ever saying or implying it )

Kindergarten cO

Stop talking about who's epenis is the most greatest...all of us (i hope so) just try to help other users as much as we can. Sometimes also the topposters of the forum are wrong. Athena did a misstake, well, like all others, posting here. This is a compiler problem. A problem in VS. No problem with the trinitycore code. So this thread is obsolet and has to be closed. The threadstarter should use google or any vs help and support forum. As you can see, there are only hints like "it seems like" "maybe there is" "i guess" and so on...why? Exactly...cause it is no tc problem and therefore nobody realy knows whats going on.

• Upvote 1

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic