TrinityCore

Compile or cmake problems

Joy

I am using mysql 5.5.19 and i have tried to compile trinity core as usually. When everything is done, the auth, worldserver won't start if i'll be using the libmysql.dll inside the mysql folder. Seems the libmysql.dll that comes out inside th bin\release folder is a 5.5.9 version and not 5.5.19. Anyone is aware of this and why doesn't use the mysql 5.5.19 library when i compile the trinity core?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I was recently given core access to a server. My problem is I cannot test compile the TrinityCore to make sure my modifications will compile and that they will work. I am running Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. I read in the tutorial on the TrinityCore wiki and it says that Trinity is not fully compatible with Mac and that a .diff patch must be installed. It failed on all the files to patch because files had been moved around in one of the Trinity updates. I managed to open the patch and change the file paths and now it works. On all but 1 file and that one file is causing over 200 compile errors.

Here is the section of code that modifies the CMakeLists.txt file.

diff -r cbe929b901f8 src/genrev/CMakeLists.txt

--- a/src/genrev/CMakeLists.txt Wed Aug 25 23:21:53 2010 +0300

+++ b/src/genrev/CMakeLists.txt Thu Aug 26 02:14:42 2010 +0200

@@ -21,6 +21,12 @@

COMMAND ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/bin/$(ConfigurationName)/genrev -m $(ConfigurationName) ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}

WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}

)

+elseif( CMAKE_GENERATOR MATCHES "Xcode" )

+  add_custom_command(TARGET genrev

+	POST_BUILD

+	COMMAND ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/src/genrev/$(CONFIGURATION)/genrev -m ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}

+	WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}

+  )

else()

add_custom_command(TARGET genrev

POST_BUILD

I ran "patch -p1 < ../tc_osx_g3d_included.diff" in Terminal, using the core folder as the working directory, and here is the output I get:

patching file src/genrev/CMakeLists.txt

Hunk #1 FAILED at 21.

1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/genrev/CMakeLists.txt.rej

Anyone have any ideas? Only post if you actually have something useful to say. Please do not make any mac hate posts. They are completely unnecessary.

Its a clash with Security.framework in lion.

Is there a way to manually patch it. I know basically nothing about CMakeLists or diff files. I just know that they work, so I don't argue. I just smile and nod when it comes to those things. lol. I know enough however to be able to find certain sections so I can at least appear to know what I am talking about.

Edited by Schuetrumpf2

This is more of a work-around, but you could use something like VirtualBox and simply install a small local virtual server running Linux perhaps.

This would give some overhead and all that, but if your Mac is pretty new with a nice amount of RAM (and since you are running Lion it should be), it might be acceptable.

I seem to remember VirtualBox being free and working pretty well - then grabbing an iso with Debian/Ubuntu or whatever you prefer will give you a nice build environment. A minimum server install without all the desktop-stuff will not waste a lot of resources.

I use a virtual machine for my own server but YMMV and all that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I've just installed visual studio 2010 professional and I seem to be having problems compiling the core. Ironically my problems are no with cmake which are the typical problems I read about when I searched. I've followed the how to win guide carefully making changes only where x64 apply, but I still can't get this to compile. Here is my output from the compiler.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Release x64 ------

1>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:02 AM.

1>InitializeBuildStatus:

1>  Creating "x64\Release\ZERO_CHECK\ZERO_CHECK.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

1>CustomBuild:

1>  Checking Build System

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/acelite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/acelite/ace/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/mysqllite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/bzip2/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/zlib/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/gsoap/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/dep/libmpq/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/genrev/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/server/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/server/game/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/server/collision/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/server/authserver/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/tools/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/tools/map_extractor/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/tools/vmap3_assembler/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:/Repo/CMake/src/tools/vmap3_extractor/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.

1>FinalizeBuildStatus:

1>  Deleting file "x64\Release\ZERO_CHECK\ZERO_CHECK.unsuccessfulbuild".

1>  Touching "x64\Release\ZERO_CHECK\ZERO_CHECK.lastbuildstate".

1>

1>Build succeeded.

1>

1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.18

2>------ Build started: Project: ace, Configuration: Release x64 ------

3>------ Build started: Project: revision.h, Configuration: Release x64 ------

4>------ Build started: Project: zlib, Configuration: Release x64 ------

2>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:03 AM.

3>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:03 AM.

3>InitializeBuildStatus:

3>  Creating "x64\Release\revision.h\revision.h.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

2>PrepareForBuild:

2>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\bin\Release\".

2>InitializeBuildStatus:

2>  Creating "ace.dir\Release\ace.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

4>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:03 AM.

4>PrepareForBuild:

4>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\dep\zlib\Release\".

4>InitializeBuildStatus:

4>  Creating "zlib.dir\Release\zlib.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

4>CustomBuild:

2>CustomBuild:

2>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/acelite/ace/CMakeLists.txt

4>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/zlib/CMakeLists.txt

4>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\dep\zlib\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

2>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\dep\acelite\ace\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

4>ClCompile:

4>  adler32.c

4>g:\repo\trinity\dep\zlib\zconf.h(364): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/types.h': No such file or directory

4>  compress.c

4>g:\repo\trinity\dep\zlib\zconf.h(364): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/types.h': No such file or directory

4>  crc32.c

4>  deflate.c

4>  example.c

2>ClCompile:

2>  WinAcePCH.cpp

4>  infback.c

2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\windows.h(151): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

4>  inffast.c

4>  inflate.c

4>  inftrees.c

4>  trees.c

2>

2>Build FAILED.

2>

2>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.48

4>  uncompr.c

4>  zutil.c

4>  Generating Code...

4>

4>Build FAILED.

4>

4>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.53

5>------ Build started: Project: shared, Configuration: Release x64 ------

5>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:03 AM.

5>PrepareForBuild:

5>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\shared\Release\".

5>InitializeBuildStatus:

5>  Creating "shared.dir\Release\shared.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

5>CustomBuild:

5>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/shared/CMakeLists.txt

5>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\shared\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

6>------ Build started: Project: bzip2, Configuration: Release x64 ------

6>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:03 AM.

6>PrepareForBuild:

6>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\dep\bzip2\Release\".

6>InitializeBuildStatus:

6>  Creating "bzip2.dir\Release\bzip2.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

5>ClCompile:

5>  sharedPCH.cpp

5>g:\repo\trinity\src\server\shared\Define.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/types.h': No such file or directory

5>

5>Build FAILED.

5>

5>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.26

6>CustomBuild:

6>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/bzip2/CMakeLists.txt

6>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\dep\bzip2\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

6>ClCompile:

6>  blocksort.c

7>------ Build started: Project: mpq, Configuration: Release x64 ------

6>g:\repo\trinity\dep\bzip2\bzlib_private.h(25): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory

6>  bzlib.c

6>g:\repo\trinity\dep\bzip2\bzlib_private.h(25): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory

6>  compress.c

7>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:04 AM.

6>  crctable.c

6>  decompress.c

7>PrepareForBuild:

7>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\dep\libmpq\Release\".

7>InitializeBuildStatus:

7>  Creating "mpq.dir\Release\mpq.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

6>  huffman.c

6>  randtable.c

6>  Generating Code...

7>CustomBuild:

7>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/libmpq/CMakeLists.txt

6>

6>Build FAILED.

6>

6>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.42

7>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\dep\libmpq\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

7>ClCompile:

7>  common.c

7>  explode.c

7>  extract.c

7>G:\Repo\Trinity\dep\libmpq\libmpq\common.c(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ctype.h': No such file or directory

7>G:\Repo\Trinity\dep\libmpq\libmpq\explode.c(27): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'string.h': No such file or directory

7>G:\Repo\Trinity\dep\libmpq\libmpq\extract.c(23): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory

7>  huffman.c

7>  mpq.c

7>  wave.c

7>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/libmpq/win\stdint.h(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'limits.h': No such file or directory

7>G:\Repo\Trinity\dep\libmpq\libmpq\huffman.c(34): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory

7>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/libmpq/win\stdint.h(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'limits.h': No such file or directory

3>CustomBuild:

3>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/genrev/CMakeLists.txt

3>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\genrev\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

7>

7>Build FAILED.

7>

7>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.42

8>------ Build started: Project: collision, Configuration: Release x64 ------

3>FinalizeBuildStatus:

3>  Deleting file "x64\Release\revision.h\revision.h.unsuccessfulbuild".

3>  Touching "x64\Release\revision.h\revision.h.lastbuildstate".

3>

3>Build succeeded.

3>

3>Time Elapsed 00:00:01.46

9>------ Build started: Project: libmysql, Configuration: Release x64 ------

8>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:04 AM.

10>------ Build started: Project: scripts, Configuration: Release x64 ------

8>PrepareForBuild:

8>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\collision\Release\".

8>InitializeBuildStatus:

8>  Creating "collision.dir\Release\collision.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

9>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:04 AM.

10>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:04 AM.

8>CustomBuild:

8>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/collision/CMakeLists.txt

10>PrepareForBuild:

9>InitializeBuildStatus:

9>  Creating "libmysql.dir\Release\libmysql.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

10>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\scripts\Release\".

10>InitializeBuildStatus:

10>  Creating "scripts.dir\Release\scripts.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

8>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\collision\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

9>CustomBuild:

9>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/mysqllite/CMakeLists.txt

10>CustomBuild:

10>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/scripts/CMakeLists.txt

9>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\dep\mysqllite\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

10>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\scripts\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

8>ClCompile:

8>  collisionPCH.cpp

8>G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/shared\Define.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/types.h': No such file or directory

8>

8>Build FAILED.

8>

8>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.39

9>ClCompile:

9>  get_password.c

9>  libmysql.c

9>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\windows.h(151): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

9>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\windows.h(151): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

9>  errmsg.c

10>ClCompile:

10>  ScriptPCH.cpp

9>  client.c

9>  my_time.c

10>g:\repo\trinity\src\server\shared\Define.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/types.h': No such file or directory

11>------ Build started: Project: gsoap, Configuration: Release x64 ------

9>  client_plugin.c

9>  pack.c

9>  password.c

9>  dbug.c

9>  array.c

11>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:05 AM.

9>  charset-def.c

9>  charset.c

9>  checksum.c

10>

9>  default.c

10>Build FAILED.

10>

10>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.60

9>  errors.c

9>  hash.c

9>  list.c

9>  md5.c

9>  mf_cache.c

9>  mf_dirname.c

9>  mf_fn_ext.c

9>  mf_format.c

9>  mf_getdate.c

11>PrepareForBuild:

11>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\dep\gsoap\Release\".

9>  mf_iocache.c

9>  mf_iocache2.c

11>InitializeBuildStatus:

11>  Creating "gsoap.dir\Release\gsoap.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

9>  mf_keycache.c

9>  mf_keycaches.c

9>  mf_loadpath.c

9>  mf_pack.c

9>  mf_path.c

9>  mf_qsort.c

9>  mf_qsort2.c

9>  mf_radix.c

9>  mf_same.c

9>  mf_sort.c

9>  mf_soundex.c

9>  mf_arr_appstr.c

11>CustomBuild:

11>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/gsoap/CMakeLists.txt

9>  mf_tempdir.c

9>  mf_tempfile.c

9>  mf_unixpath.c

11>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\dep\gsoap\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

9>  mf_wcomp.c

9>  mulalloc.c

12>------ Build started: Project: game, Configuration: Release x64 ------

9>  my_access.c

9>  my_aes.c

9>  my_alloc.c

9>  my_bit.c

12>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:05 AM.

12>PrepareForBuild:

12>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\game\Release\".

9>  my_bitmap.c

9>  my_chsize.c

12>InitializeBuildStatus:

12>  Creating "game.dir\Release\game.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

9>  my_compress.c

9>  my_copy.c

9>  my_create.c

9>  my_delete.c

9>  my_div.c

9>  my_error.c

9>  my_file.c

9>  my_fopen.c

9>  my_fstream.c

9>  my_gethostbyname.c

9>  my_gethwaddr.c

9>  my_getopt.c

9>  my_getsystime.c

11>ClCompile:

11>  soapC.cpp

11>  soapServer.cpp

11>  stdsoap2.cpp

9>  my_getwd.c

11>g:\repo\trinity\dep\gsoap\stdsoap2.h(580): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory

11>g:\repo\trinity\dep\gsoap\stdsoap2.h(580): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory

9>  my_handler.c

9>  my_init.c

9>  my_lib.c

9>  my_lock.c

9>  my_malloc.c

9>  my_mess.c

9>  my_mkdir.c

9>  my_mmap.c

9>  my_once.c

9>  my_open.c

9>  my_pread.c

9>  my_pthread.c

9>  my_quick.c

9>  my_read.c

9>  my_redel.c

11>

11>Build FAILED.

11>

11>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.95

9>  my_rename.c

9>  my_seek.c

9>  my_sleep.c

9>  my_static.c

9>  my_symlink.c

9>  my_symlink2.c

9>  my_sync.c

9>  my_thr_init.c

9>  my_write.c

9>  ptr_cmp.c

9>  queues.c

9>  stacktrace.c

9>  rijndael.c

9>  sha1.c

9>  string.c

9>  thr_alarm.c

9>  thr_lock.c

9>  thr_mutex.c

9>  thr_rwlock.c

9>  tree.c

9>  typelib.c

9>  base64.c

9>  my_memmem.c

9>  my_getpagesize.c

9>  lf_alloc-pin.c

9>  lf_dynarray.c

9>  lf_hash.c

9>  my_atomic.c

9>  my_getncpus.c

9>  my_rdtsc.c

9>  my_winthread.c

9>  my_wincond.c

9>  my_winerr.c

9>  my_winfile.c

9>  my_windac.c

9>  my_conio.c

9>  bchange.c

9>  bmove_upp.c

9>  ctype-big5.c

9>  ctype-bin.c

9>  ctype-cp932.c

9>  ctype-czech.c

9>  ctype-euc_kr.c

9>  ctype-extra.c

9>  ctype-gb2312.c

9>  ctype-gbk.c

9>  ctype-latin1.c

9>  ctype-mb.c

9>  ctype-simple.c

9>  ctype-tis620.c

9>  ctype-uca.c

9>  ctype-ucs2.c

9>  ctype-utf8.c

9>  ctype-win1250ch.c

9>  ctype.c

9>  decimal.c

13>------ Build started: Project: g3dlib, Configuration: Release x64 ------

9>  dtoa.c

9>  int2str.c

9>  is_prefix.c

9>  llstr.c

9>  longlong2str.c

13>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:06 AM.

9>  my_strtoll10.c

9>  my_vsnprintf.c

9>  str2int.c

9>  str_alloc.c

9>  strcend.c

9>  strend.c

13>PrepareForBuild:

9>  strfill.c

13>  Creating directory "G:\Repo\CMake\dep\g3dlite\Release\".

13>InitializeBuildStatus:

13>  Creating "g3dlib.dir\Release\g3dlib.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

9>  strmake.c

9>  strmov.c

9>  strnmov.c

9>  strxmov.c

9>  strxnmov.c

9>  xml.c

9>  my_strchr.c

9>  strcont.c

9>  strappend.c

13>CustomBuild:

13>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/g3dlite/CMakeLists.txt

9>  vio.c

13>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\dep\g3dlite\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

9>  viosocket.c

9>  viossl.c

9>  viosslfactories.c

12>CustomBuild:

12>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/game/CMakeLists.txt

12>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\game\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

13>ClCompile:

13>  AABox.cpp

13>  Any.cpp

13>  BinaryFormat.cpp

13>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/g3dlite/include\G3D/platform.h(73): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'intrin.h': No such file or directory

13>  BinaryInput.cpp

13>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/g3dlite/include\G3D/platform.h(73): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'intrin.h': No such file or directory

13>  BinaryOutput.cpp

13>  Box.cpp

13>  Capsule.cpp

13>  CollisionDetection.cpp

12>ClCompile:

12>  gamePCH.cpp

13>  CoordinateFrame.cpp

13>  Crypto.cpp

13>  Cylinder.cpp

13>  debugAssert.cpp

12>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\windows.h(151): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

13>  FileSystem.cpp

13>  fileutils.cpp

13>G:\Repo\Trinity\dep\g3dlite\source\fileutils.cpp(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cstring': No such file or directory

13>  format.cpp

13>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/g3dlite/include\G3D/debugAssert.h(29): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'string': No such file or directory

9>

9>Build FAILED.

9>

9>Time Elapsed 00:00:02.80

13>  g3dfnmatch.cpp

13>  g3dmath.cpp

13>  Line.cpp

13>  LineSegment.cpp

13>  Log.cpp

12>

12>Build FAILED.

12>

12>Time Elapsed 00:00:01.82

13>  Matrix3.cpp

13>  Matrix4.cpp

13>  MemoryManager.cpp

13>  PhysicsFrame.cpp

14>------ Build started: Project: authserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------

13>  Plane.cpp

13>  prompt.cpp

13>  Quat.cpp

13>g:\repo\trinity\dep\g3dlite\include\g3d\platform.h(73): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'intrin.h': No such file or directory

13>  Random.cpp

13>  Ray.cpp

13>  ReferenceCount.cpp

13>  RegistryUtil.cpp

13>  Sphere.cpp

15>------ Build started: Project: vmap3extractor, Configuration: Release x64 ------

13>  stringutils.cpp

13>  System.cpp

13>  TextInput.cpp

15>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:07 AM.

13>  TextOutput.cpp

13>  Triangle.cpp

13>  uint128.cpp

13>  UprightFrame.cpp

13>  Vector2.cpp

14>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:07 AM.

13>  Vector3.cpp

13>  Vector4.cpp

13>G:\Repo\Trinity\dep\g3dlite\source\Vector4.cpp(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdlib.h': No such file or directory

13>G:\Repo\Trinity\dep\g3dlite\source\Vector3.cpp(14): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'limits': No such file or directory

14>InitializeBuildStatus:

14>  Creating "authserver.dir\Release\authserver.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

15>InitializeBuildStatus:

15>  Creating "vmap3extractor.dir\Release\vmap3extractor.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

13>

13>Build FAILED.

13>

13>Time Elapsed 00:00:01.24

15>CustomBuild:

15>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/tools/vmap3_extractor/CMakeLists.txt

14>CustomBuild:

14>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/authserver/CMakeLists.txt

15>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

14>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\authserver\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

15>cl : Command line warning D9002: ignoring unknown option '-ggdb'

14>ClCompile:

15>cl : Command line warning D9002: ignoring unknown option '-O3'

14>  authPCH.cpp

15>  adtfile.cpp

14>G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/shared\Configuration/Config.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'string': No such file or directory

15>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\loadlib/loadlib.h(53): warning C4820: 'FileLoader' : '4' bytes padding added after data member 'FileLoader::data_size'

15>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\loadlib/loadlib.h(58): warning C4265: 'FileLoader' : class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual

15>		   instances of this class may not be destructed correctly

15>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/libmpq/win\stdint.h(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'limits.h': No such file or directory

15>  dbcfile.cpp

15>  model.cpp

15>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\dbcfile.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cassert': No such file or directory

15>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\loadlib/loadlib.h(53): warning C4820: 'FileLoader' : '4' bytes padding added after data member 'FileLoader::data_size'

15>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\loadlib/loadlib.h(58): warning C4265: 'FileLoader' : class has virtual functions, but destructor is not virtual

15>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\vec3d.h(4): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'iostream': No such file or directory

15>  mpq_libmpq.cpp

16>------ Build started: Project: vmap3assembler, Configuration: Release x64 ------

15>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/libmpq/win\stdint.h(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'limits.h': No such file or directory

16>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:08 AM.

15>  vmapexport.cpp

15>  wdtfile.cpp

15>G:\Repo\Trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\vmapexport.cpp(2): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cstdio': No such file or directory

15>  wmo.cpp

15>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\vmap3_extractor\wmo.h(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'string': No such file or directory

14>

14>Build FAILED.

14>

14>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.56

16>InitializeBuildStatus:

16>  Creating "vmap3assembler.dir\Release\vmap3assembler.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

15>

15>Build FAILED.

15>

15>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.68

17>------ Build started: Project: worldserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------

16>CustomBuild:

16>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/tools/vmap3_assembler/CMakeLists.txt

17>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:08 AM.

16>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\tools\vmap3_assembler\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

17>InitializeBuildStatus:

17>  Creating "worldserver.dir\Release\worldserver.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

16>ClCompile:

16>  VMapAssembler.cpp

16>G:\Repo\Trinity\src\tools\vmap3_assembler\VMapAssembler.cpp(1): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'string': No such file or directory

17>CustomBuild:

17>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/server/worldserver/CMakeLists.txt

17>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\server\worldserver\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

16>

16>Build FAILED.

16>

16>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.31

18>------ Build started: Project: mapextractor, Configuration: Release x64 ------

18>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:08 AM.

18>InitializeBuildStatus:

18>  Creating "mapextractor.dir\Release\mapextractor.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

17>ClCompile:

17>  worldPCH.cpp

18>CustomBuild:

18>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/src/tools/map_extractor/CMakeLists.txt

18>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\src\tools\map_extractor\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

17>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\windows.h(151): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

17>

17>Build FAILED.

17>

17>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.34

18>ClCompile:

18>  adt.cpp

18>  dbcfile.cpp

18>  loadlib.cpp

18>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\map_extractor\dbcfile.h(3): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cassert': No such file or directory

18>  mpq_libmpq.cpp

18>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\map_extractor\mpq_libmpq04.h(2): warning C4005: '_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS' : macro redefinition

18>		  command-line arguments :  see previous definition of '_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS'

18>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/libmpq/win\stdint.h(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'limits.h': No such file or directory

18>  System.cpp

18>  wdt.cpp

18>g:\repo\trinity\src\tools\map_extractor\mpq_libmpq04.h(2): warning C4005: '_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS' : macro redefinition

18>		  command-line arguments :  see previous definition of '_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS'

18>G:\Repo\Trinity\src\tools\map_extractor\System.cpp(3): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdio.h': No such file or directory

18>G:/Repo/Trinity/dep/libmpq/win\stdint.h(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'limits.h': No such file or directory

18>

18>Build FAILED.

18>

18>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.38

19>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release x64 ------

19>Build started 2/7/2012 9:22:09 AM.

19>InitializeBuildStatus:

19>  Creating "x64\Release\ALL_BUILD\ALL_BUILD.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.

19>CustomBuild:

19>  Build all projects

19>  Building Custom Rule G:/Repo/Trinity/CMakeLists.txt

19>  CMake does not need to re-run because G:\Repo\CMake\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

19>FinalizeBuildStatus:

19>  Deleting file "x64\Release\ALL_BUILD\ALL_BUILD.unsuccessfulbuild".

19>  Touching "x64\Release\ALL_BUILD\ALL_BUILD.lastbuildstate".

19>

19>Build succeeded.

19>

19>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.16

20>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Release x64 ------

20>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration

========== Build: 3 succeeded, 16 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

Edited by LatinP

I use Linux, but a quick Google found this: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/da-DK/vcgeneral/thread/df97a541-c630-4797-b6a0-baf768b733bb

Try re-installing your Visual Studio. Otherwise that link has directions on how to manually configure your include paths to find the appropriate system headers. NOTE: That link also states if you build from the command line (make.exe directly) you still need to ensure your paths are set in your environment variables properly.

Edited by Kline

Thanks for the reply, honestly I'm not good with compilers at all I went to tools > options but where do I change the option it says that vc++ directories are now available via a user option.

- Thanks!

EDIT: Just re-installed VS 2010 all together it does nothing exact same problem.

Edited by LatinP

hi

i have 2 error in compile trinitycore in windows.

13> Creating library H:/new Trinity/build/src/server/worldserver/Release/worldserver.lib and object H:/new Trinity/build/src/server/worldserver/Release/worldserver.exp

13>game.lib(ScriptLoader.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl AddSC_cs_miscc(void)" (?AddSC_cs_miscc@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl AddCustomScripts(void)" (?AddCustomScripts@@YAXXZ)

13>game.lib(ScriptLoader.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl AddSC_Pet_Master(void)" (?AddSC_Pet_Master@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl AddCustomScripts(void)" (?AddCustomScripts@@YAXXZ)

13>H:\new Trinity\build\bin\Release\worldserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

pls help me .im a Beginner in compile

pls help me :(

i want add this custom scripts.(pet_master and .dev)

download here

Delete cmake cache and rerun cmake config/build for your version of visualstudio(10 in my case) and system(64 in my case), isnt even founding the native libraries like type.h.

I was able to solve this problem once i had a couple of days ago, when i was managing to restore and old core, and back again to the new one.

Regards

Eilo

I ended up fixing this, problem with VS service pack 1, uninstalling one more time and re-installing without the service pack let me compile finally. Apparently another user on a non-server related forum had a similar issue with another open source project. The problem only seems to happen with VS Pro and SP1 which is weird, but whatever.

Big thanks to everyone who replied, appreciate it!

I ended up fixing this, problem with VS service pack 1, uninstalling one more time and re-installing without the service pack let me compile finally. Apparently another user on a non-server related forum had a similar issue with another open source project. The problem only seems to happen with VS Pro and SP1 which is weird, but whatever.

Big thanks to everyone who replied, appreciate it!

Must be VS 2010 pro then. I use VS 2009 Pro with SP1 and have no problems.

I get this error when I try to compile the core with tools (vmap extractor) on ubuntu 11.10. I've checked zlib and libbz are installed on my OS.

../../../dep/libmpq/libmpq.a(extract.c.o): In function `libmpq__decompress_bzip2':

extract.c:(.text+0x7d): undefined reference to `BZ2_bzDecompressInit'

extract.c:(.text+0xa4): undefined reference to `BZ2_bzDecompress'

extract.c:(.text+0xb5): undefined reference to `BZ2_bzDecompressEnd'

../../../dep/libmpq/libmpq.a(extract.c.o): In function `libmpq__decompress_zlib':

extract.c:(.text+0x1e6): undefined reference to `inflateInit_'

extract.c:(.text+0x201): undefined reference to `inflate'

extract.c:(.text+0x213): undefined reference to `inflateEnd'

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic