Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I have been wanting to try trinitycore for a while and I now got the chance.

I just have a small problem using CMAKE (following all the instructions on the trinitycore windows compilation article).

The log from CMAKE is posted below:

Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 10 Win64

Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 10 Win64 -- broken

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:52 (MESSAGE):

The C compiler "cl" is not able to compile a simple test program.

It fails with the following output:

Change Dir: C:/Dev/TrinityCore/10866/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe

cmTryCompileExec.vcxproj /p:Configuration=Debug

Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 4.0.30319.1

[Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 4.0.30319.1]

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2007.  All rights reserved.

Build started 1/24/2011 5:52:59 PM.

Project

"C:\Dev\TrinityCore\10866\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTryCompileExec.vcxproj"

on node 1 (default targets).

C:\Program Files

(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.Cpp.InvalidPlatform.Targets(23,7):

error MSB8007: The Platform for project 'cmTryCompileExec.vcxproj' is

invalid.  Platform='x64'.  You may be seeing this message because you are

trying to build a project without a solution file, and have specified a

non-default Platform that doesn't exist for this project.

[C:\Dev\TrinityCore\10866\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTryCompileExec.vcxproj]

Done Building Project

(default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

(default target) (1) ->

(InvalidPlatformError target) -> 

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.Cpp.InvalidPlatform.Targets(23,7): error MSB8007: The Platform for project 'cmTryCompileExec.vcxproj' is invalid.  Platform='x64'. You may be seeing this message because you are trying to build a project without a solution file, and have specified a non-default Platform that doesn't exist for this project. [C:\Dev\TrinityCore\10866\Build\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTryCompileExec.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)

1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.79

CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:12 (project)

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-atxe

item_teleport.cpp :code:

/*

test send

*/

#include "ScriptPCH.h"

class item_teleporter : public ItemScript

{

public:

item_teleporter() : ItemScript("item_teleporter") { }

bool OnGossipSelect(Player *pPlayer, Item * pitem, uint32 sender, uint32 action)

{

pPlayer->PlayerTalkClass->ClearMenus();

if (sender != GOSSIP_SENDER_MAIN)

SendDefaultMenu_item_teleport(pPlayer, pitem, action);

return true;

switch(action)

{

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+1:

pPlayer->TeleportTo(603, -706.122f, -92.6024f, 429.876f, 0.0f);

pPlayer->CLOSE_GOSSIP_MENU();

break;

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+2:

pPlayer->TeleportTo(603, 131.248f, -35.3802f, 409.804f, 0.0f);

break;

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+3:

pPlayer->TeleportTo(603, 553.233f, -12.3247f, 409.679f, 0.0f);

break;

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+4:

break;

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+5:

break;

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+6:

break;

}

return true;

}

bool OnGossipHello(Player *pPlayer, Item * pitem)

{

pPlayer->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM(GOSSIP_ICON_CHAT, "Teleport to text1", GOSSIP_SENDER_MAIN, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+1);

pPlayer->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM(GOSSIP_ICON_CHAT, "Teleport to text2", GOSSIP_SENDER_MAIN, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+2);

pPlayer->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM(GOSSIP_ICON_CHAT, "Teleport to text3", GOSSIP_SENDER_MAIN, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF+3);

pPlayer->PlayerTalkClass->SendGossipMenu(907,pitem->GetGUID());

return true;

}

void SendDefaultMenu_item_teleport(Player *player, Item * pitem, uint32 action)

{

switch(action) {

// Teleport to text1_1

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 1 :

pPlayer->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM( 2, " |cff8000FFTeleport to text1_1|CFF009933 ", 2, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 1);

pPlayer->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM( 2, " |CFF0000FFTeleport to text1_2|CFF009933 ", 2, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 2);

break;

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 2 :

pPlayer->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM( 2, " |cff8000FFTeleport to text2_1 ", 2, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 3);

pPlayer->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM( 2, " |CFF0000FFTeleport to text2_2 ", 2, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 4);

break;

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 3 :

player->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM( 2, " |CFF0000FFTeleport to text3_1 ", 2, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 5);

player->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM( 2, " |CFF0000FFTeleport to text3_2 ", 2, GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 6);

break;

}

}

}

void AddSC_item_teleport()

{

new item_teleport();

}

and in scritpsloader.cpp

//examples

void AddSC_item_teleport();

void AddCustomScripts()

{

#ifdef SCRIPTS

/* This is where custom scripts should be added. */

//TeleNPC2

AddSC_npc_teleport();

AddSC_item_teleport();

#endif

}

Can not compile

help thx

Okay, I've been trying to figure this out for a couple of days on my own, but I really don't have a clue where I went wrong. I followed the guide listed here. I had no problems anywhere throughout the process. I pulled the source with GitExtensions. I ran CMake, and since I'm using MySQL 5.5 I did not include WITH_MYSQL_SOURCES, and I did pick the proper path to my git.exe at the bottom. I then generated, and ensured that I chose the right version of Visual Studio. I compiled the source with VS with no problems. I copied the proper files from MySQL and OpenSSL into the build/bin/release folder. I used TortoiseHG to clone the repository, installed MySQL Server as per the specifications listed. I then set up the databases as described, extracted DBC, maps, and vmaps and moved the maps, DBC, vmaps, and buildings folders to build/bin/release. I renamed worldserver.conf.dist to worldserver.conf, and authserver.conf.dist to authserver.conf. I changed the lines required to my logon and password I use to access my databases. Since I'm only connecting locally, I left the realmlist table's address set to 127.0.0.1. According to this guide, everything is set up properly, but when I try to run authserver.exe or worldserver.exe the command prompt pops up completely empty and a window tells me "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application." I'm using Windows 7 64bit, and the 64bit versions of all software required in this process. If someone could help me to troubleshoot what's going wrong, I would be very grateful. Also, if this helps, I am able to log into my database server, and auth, world, and characters are all there. Thanks!

Hacker - I'll see if I can figure out the debugging thing. I'm not much of a coder, so it might take a bit to figure out for me. :D

Killradio - Yep, I'm using OpenSSL 64 bit. I'll try switching to MySQL 5.1, but I don't believe my database is the problem. I can log in and see everything there already. Just can't get the trinity part running.

I have tried to compile the source at least 20 times and I keep getting these problems here is the output compiled in Visual C++ 2010 express edition, please help.

1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

2>------ Build started: Project: ace, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

3>------ Build started: Project: revision.h, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

4>------ Build started: Project: zlib, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

5>------ Build started: Project: bzip2, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

6>------ Build started: Project: mpq, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

7>------ Build started: Project: collision, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

8>------ Build started: Project: gsoap, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

9>------ Build started: Project: scripts, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

10>------ Build started: Project: game, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

11>------ Build started: Project: shared, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

6>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

5>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

7>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

8>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

12>------ Build started: Project: libmysql, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

13>------ Build started: Project: g3dlib, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

14>------ Build started: Project: vmap3extractor, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

15>------ Build started: Project: mapextractor, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

10>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

12>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

13>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

9>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

16>------ Build started: Project: vmap3assembler, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

11>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

14>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

15>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

17>------ Build started: Project: authserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

18>------ Build started: Project: worldserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

16>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

18>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

17>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

19>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

19>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error MSB6003: The specified task executable "cmd.exe" could not be run. Access is denied

20>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

20>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 19 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic