Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the newest Rev of Trinity i have this error:

[  4%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/debugAssert.cpp.o
[  4%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/FileSystem.cpp.o
/home/wow/TrinityCore/dep/g3dlite/source/FileSystem.cpp: In member function 'void G3D::FileSystem::_clearCache(const string&)':
/home/wow/TrinityCore/dep/g3dlite/source/FileSystem.cpp:326:6: internal compiler error: segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.

The bug is not reproducible, so it is likely a hardware or OS problem.
make[2]: *** [dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/FileSystem.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

With the newest Rev of Trinity i have this error:

[  4%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/debugAssert.cpp.o

[  4%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/FileSystem.cpp.o

/home/wow/TrinityCore/dep/g3dlite/source/FileSystem.cpp: In member function 'void G3D::FileSystem::_clearCache(const string&)':

/home/wow/TrinityCore/dep/g3dlite/source/FileSystem.cpp:326:6: internal compiler error: segmentation fault

The bug is not reproducible, so it is likely a hardware or OS problem.

make[2]: *** [dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/FileSystem.cpp.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** [dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/all] Error 2

Read the bold.

Hello everybody,

I have this error while compiling :

[  9%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/sharedPCH.cpp_dephelp.di r/PrecompiledHeaders/sharedPCH.cpp.o

Linking CXX shared module libsharedPCH.cpp_dephelp.so

[  9%] Built target sharedPCH.cpp_dephelp

Scanning dependencies of target generate_sharedPCH.cpp

[  9%] Generating sharedPCH.h.gch

[  9%] Built target generate_sharedPCH.cpp

Scanning dependencies of target shared

[  9%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Configuration /Config.cpp.o

c++: internal compiler error: segmentation fault (program cc1plus)

make[2]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Configuration/Config.cpp.o ] Error 4

make[1]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/all] Error 2

Ace Version is 6.0.3

Openssl Version is  1.0.1e

System is: Linux Debian 7  64 bits

Gcc Version: (Debian 4.7.2-5) 4.7.2

Thank you for your help.

I havn't seen this error before. I'm running CentOS and another LinuxMint 15 box. Both without that error.

Did you guys dive through your dmesg or /proc directories to see any kind of error during boot up?

Also, something else that seemed strange that I havn't seen on Linux was this:

internal compiler error: segmentation fault

Something doesn't seem right. I don't mind if you guys cat an output of the dmesg on pastebin a PM to me.

And it was 1.0.1e and not 1.0.1e Light? Btw, assuming you're using windows -- C:OpenSSL-Win32. The readme should yield the version you're using.

"OpenSSL 1.0.1e"

Is what it says at the top. Could it be that I am using OpenSSL's Win64 includes folder and root folder? Because GIT asks for the Include/Root dir of OpenSSL and that's the one I'm using

Same error on Debian 6 and 7 x64, procesor IntelCore i5, RAM and SWAP: 16GB

[ 10%] Built target generate_worldPCH.cpp

[ 10%] [ 10%] [ 10%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/ARC4.cpp.o

Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/SHA1.cpp.o

Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Configuration/Config.cpp.o

c++: Internal error: Segmentation fault (program cc1plus)

Please submit a full bug report.

make[2]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/ARC4.cpp.o] Error 1

make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

make[2]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Configuration/Config.cpp.o] Error 1

make[2]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/SHA1.cpp.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

[ 10%] Built target revision.h

:S

Edited by Dekadence

Hello users,

I'm trying to compile Trinitycore 4.3.4 server, all necessary libraries and files of type OpenSSL are updated on latest version. Error occurs when compiling. I do not know how to solve this problem.

[ 10%] Building CXX object src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp.o
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:34: error: variable or field 'threadIdCallback' declared void
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:34: error: 'CRYPTO_THREADID' was not declared in this scope
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:34: error: 'id' was not declared in this scope
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp: In function 'void OpenSSLCrypto::threadsSetup()':
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:46: error: 'threadIdCallback' was not declared in this scope
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:46: error: 'CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback' was not declared in this scope
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp: In function 'void OpenSSLCrypto::threadsCleanup()':
/root/DDtc/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:53: error: 'CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp.o] Error 1

Please help. I would like to also ask how it is possible that at various repack have a database AI and TDB from you is not there? I download last version from GITHUB,but i dont know where is the problem :/

Edited by Orangs

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic