Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is any fresh trinitycore guide for compiling trinitycore server on Centos 6.I have Centos 6 and i don't know how to compile it.I know how to compile it on windows but linux is another world.Thank you.

To add to Guybrush.. follow the Redhat, not Debian... in case you didn't know CentOS platform.

Hello.

I'm trying to compile a TrinityCore 3.3.5a server. i have compiled many times before (never on this computer) and i have never had any problems until now.

first of all i create a folder in C:/ named "Trinity" and then i create another folder in C:/ named "Build" i rightclick the Trinity folder and chose gitex clone and in repository to clone i type "https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore.git" and in Destination i type C:/Trinity and then Clone. then i open Cmake and i type C:/Trinity in "Where is the source code" field and C:/Build in "Where to build the binaries" field. then i click "Configure" and i check the "TOOLS" field and i click "Configure" again and then i click "Generate" then i go to folder C:/Build and open TrinityCore.sln with Microsoft Visual C++ 9 2008. and that was the same version i choosed with Cmake. and then i change from "Debug" to "Release" and then i click the green playmark and it gives me

this error's:

Error 1 error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'std::_Tree<_Traits>::const_iterator' to 'std::_Tree<_Traits>::iterator' c:TrinitysrcserverscriptsOutlandHellfireCitadelBloodFurnaceinstance_blood_furnace.cpp 309

Error 2 error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'std::_Tree<_Traits>::const_iterator' to 'std::_Tree<_Traits>::iterator' c:TrinitysrcserverscriptsOutlandHellfireCitadelBloodFurnaceinstance_blood_furnace.cpp 403

Error 3 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..scriptsReleasescripts.lib' worldserver

all programs i downloaded is for 32bit windows version but i'm on a 64bit computer but that should not be the problem. i have done it before with 32bit vesrion programs. the programs i have downloaded is

3. CMake

i'll download heidiSQL later when my error have been fixed. but anyway this is what i have done and i'm getting errors... i check the C:BuildsrcserverscriptsRelease folder but there is no scripts.lib file there only scripts.idb.

All help is very appreciated. sorry if my english is bad but i'm quite sure that everyone will understand, and also sorry for the extremly destailed info. could had made this post so much shorter but i like to explain in detail from start.
Edited by 125125

I am getting those exact same errors. Are we the only 2 getting them?

FYI, I have been updating & compiling for a long time. I updated about a week ago & everything worked fine. I did everything the same way this time but now getting errors. I haven't added/changed any programs in a while.

I have:

MySQL 5.5.30

GITextension 2.43

Visual C++ 2008 express

CMake 2.8

OpenSSL 1.0.1c I believe

and SQLyog 11.1.1

Ok .. i have read all the threads in this forum and i know the FAQs..

- I know how to build TrinityCore on OSX

- I compiled OpenSSL 1.0.1e from http://www.openssl.org

- I use GCC4.4.7

cmake returns:

-- Found OpenSSL library: /trinityserver/lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib;/trinityserver/lib/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib
-- Found OpenSSL headers: /Applications/gcc44/openssl/x86_64/include

All fine.. but i alwas get this error (on all my macs with OSX 10.6-10.8 on both builds m32 and m64) :

[  6%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/Line.cpp.o
/Users/jeremymeile/Downloads/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp: In function 'void threadIdCallback(CRYPTO_THREADID*)':
/Users/jeremymeile/Downloads/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:36: error: invalid conversion from '_opaque_pthread_t*' to 'long unsigned int'
/Users/jeremymeile/Downloads/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:36: error:   initializing argument 2 of 'void CRYPTO_THREADID_set_numeric(CRYPTO_THREADID*, long unsigned int)'
make[2]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[  6%] Building CXX object dep/g3dlite/CMakeFiles/g3dlib.dir/source/LineSegment.cpp.o

i also tried macports and home-brews openssl .. nothing is working

Any other mac users here know to fix it??

i allready use: 

-DOPENSSL_CRYPTO_LIBRARIES="/trinityserver/lib/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib"
-DOPENSSL_SSL_LIBRARIES="/trinityserver/lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib"
-DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR="/Applications/gcc44/openssl/x86_64/include"
-DOPENSSL_ROOT_DIR="/Applications/gcc44/openssl/x86_64"

/Applications/gcc44/openssl is prefix folder of my compiled openssl
i copied the libs to /trinityserver/lib/ too

but like i said it also fails with all other openssl 1.0.x binaries (macports, home-brew fink etc)

building openssl on osx (you can't do it wrong)

#!/bin/bash
OPENSSL_VERSION="1.0.0e"
 rm -d -f -r openssl-$OPENSSL_VERSION.tar.gz
curl -O http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-$OPENSSL_VERSION.tar.gz
tar -xvzf openssl-$OPENSSL_VERSION.tar.gz
cd openssl-1.0.0e/
./Configure darwin64-x86_64-cc -shared --prefix=/Applications/gcc44/openssl
make -j $(sysctl -n hw.ncpu)
make install

:D

Of course, I've also done so:

cmake ../ -DPREFIX="/trinityserver" -DTOOLS=1 -DSERVERS=1 -DSCRIPTS=1 -DWITHOUT_GIT=0 -DACE_LIBRARY="/trinityserver/lib/libACE.dylib" -DACE_INCLUDE_DIR="/Applications/gcc44/ace/include" -DREADLINE_LIBRARY="/trinityserver/lib/libreadline.6.2.dylib" -DREADLINE_INCLUDE_DIR="/Applications/gcc44/readline/include" -DMYSQL_CONFIG="/trinityserver/mysql/bin/mysql_config" -DWITH_WARNINGS=0 -DWITH_COREDEBUG=0 -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER="/Applications/gcc44/gcc/bin/gcc" -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER="/Applications/gcc44/gcc/bin/c++" -DUSE_SCRIPTPCH=0 -DUSE_COREPCH=0 -DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES="/trinityserver/lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib" -DOPENSSL_CRYPTO_LIBRARIES="/trinityserver/lib/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib" -DOPENSSL_SSL_LIBRARIES="/trinityserver/lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib" -DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR="/Applications/gcc44/openssl/x86_64/include" -DOPENSSL_ROOT_DIR="/Applications/gcc44/openssl/x86_64/bin"

-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.7.3

and same errors with gcc473 :/

/Users/jeremymeile/Downloads/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp: In function 'void threadIdCallback(CRYPTO_THREADID*)':
/Users/jeremymeile/Downloads/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:36:55: error: invalid conversion from 'ACE_thread_t {aka _opaque_pthread_t*}' to 'long unsigned int' [-fpermissive]
In file included from /Users/jeremymeile/Downloads/TrinityCore/src/server/shared/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp:19:0:
/Applications/gcc44/openssl/x86_64/include/openssl/crypto.h:435:6: error:   initializing argument 2 of 'void CRYPTO_THREADID_set_numeric(CRYPTO_THREADID*, long unsigned int)' [-fpermissive]
make[2]: *** [src/server/shared/CMakeFiles/shared.dir/Cryptography/OpenSSLCrypto.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I am also recieving this issue and i am using Open SSL 1.0.0 k
This is a clean pull from the Git.
Both the master branch and 4.3.4 branch are giving the same results

Compiler MSVS 2010

Ram 8 gigs

DB:

TDB 4.3.4 alpha

TDB 3.3.5a

Commit hash Author: Vincent-Michael <[email protected]>

Date: 19 hours ago (Sat Sep 14 17:10:32 2013)
Commit hash: b3d7b047147d5d7e3cfea253c7abe25bf6c8364a

Hey all,

So I sincerely apologize if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find an issue quite like this when I searched the forums.

I'm trying to compile a 4.3.4 build but when I compile in Visual C++ I get 2 fails. They are authserver.exe and worldserver.exe. I have followed the guides for compiling a server and tried searching for this issue but I can't seem to figure out what's causing it. I have a 64-bit system but I'm just compiling this in 32-bit to get the hang of it.

I'm posting the failure for worldserver.exe here since it appears the authserver.exe failure is similar. It looks like some issue with MySQL but I'm trying to figure out exactly what the issue is.

12>     Creating library C:/Build/src/server/worldserver/Release/worldserver.lib and object C:/Build/src/server/worldserver/Release/worldserver.exp

12>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_get_client_version@0 referenced in function "public: __thiscall DatabaseWorkerPool<class WorldDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class WorldDatabaseConnection>(void)" (??0?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VWorldDatabaseConnection@@@@QAE@XZ)

12>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_thread_safe@0 referenced in function "public: __thiscall DatabaseWorkerPool<class WorldDatabaseConnection>::DatabaseWorkerPool<class WorldDatabaseConnection>(void)" (??0?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VWorldDatabaseConnection@@@@QAE@XZ)

12>Master.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_server_init@12 referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl MySQL::Library_Init(void)" (?Library_Init@MySQL@@SAXXZ)

12>Master.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_server_end@0 referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl MySQL::Library_End(void)" (?Library_End@MySQL@@SAXXZ)

12>Master.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_get_server_version@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall DatabaseWorkerPool<class WorldDatabaseConnection>::Open(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned char,unsigned char)" (?Open@?$DatabaseWorkerPool@VWorldDatabaseConnection@@@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@EE@Z)

12>game.lib(World.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_ping@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall MySQLConnection::Ping(void)" (?Ping@MySQLConnection@@QAEXXZ)

12>scripts.lib(cs_go.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>scripts.lib(cs_ban.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>game.lib(PlayerDump.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16 referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall PlayerDumpWriter::DumpTable(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,unsigned int,char const *,char const *,enum DumpTableType)" (?DumpTable@PlayerDumpWriter@@AAE_NAAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IPBD1W4DumpTableType@@@Z)

12>scripts.lib(cs_wp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>scripts.lib(cs_misc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>scripts.lib(cs_gobject.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>game.lib(CharacterHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>game.lib(Pet.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>game.lib(PetitionsHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>game.lib(GroupHandler.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_escape_string@16

12>shared.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_close@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall MySQLPreparedStatement::~MySQLPreparedStatement(void)" (??1MySQLPreparedStatement@@QAE@XZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_close@4

12>shared.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_attr_set@12 referenced in function "public: __thiscall MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *)" (??0MySQLPreparedStatement@@QAE@PAUst_mysql_stmt@@@Z)

12>shared.lib(PreparedStatement.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_param_count@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall MySQLPreparedStatement::MySQLPreparedStatement(struct st_mysql_stmt *)" (??0MySQLPreparedStatement@@QAE@PAUst_mysql_stmt@@@Z)

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_fetch@4 referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall PreparedResultSet::_NextRow(void)" (?_NextRow@PreparedResultSet@@AAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_free_result@4 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall ResultSet::CleanUp(void)" (?CleanUp@ResultSet@@AAEXXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_free_result@4

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_fetch_row@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall ResultSet::NextRow(void)" (?NextRow@ResultSet@@QAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_free_result@4 referenced in function "private: void __thiscall PreparedResultSet::CleanUp(void)" (?CleanUp@PreparedResultSet@@AAEXXZ)

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_num_rows@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QAE@PAUst_mysql_stmt@@PAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_num_rows@4

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_bind_result@8 referenced in function "public: __thiscall PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QAE@PAUst_mysql_stmt@@PAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_fetch_field@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QAE@PAUst_mysql_stmt@@PAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_error@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QAE@PAUst_mysql_stmt@@PAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_error@4

12>shared.lib(QueryResult.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_store_result@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall PreparedResultSet::PreparedResultSet(struct st_mysql_stmt *,struct st_mysql_res *,unsigned __int64,unsigned int)" (??0PreparedResultSet@@QAE@PAUst_mysql_stmt@@PAUst_mysql_res@@_KI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_error@4 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_close@4 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_set_character_set@8 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_autocommit@8 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_get_server_info@4 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_get_client_info@0 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_connect@32 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_options@12 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_init@4 referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Open(void)" (?Open@MySQLConnection@@UAE_NXZ)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_errno@4 referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_HandleMySQLErrno(unsigned int)" (?_HandleMySQLErrno@MySQLConnection@@AAE_NI@Z)

12>shared.lib(Transaction.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mysql_errno@4

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_thread_id@4 referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_HandleMySQLErrno(unsigned int)" (?_HandleMySQLErrno@MySQLConnection@@AAE_NI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_query@8 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Execute(char const *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPBD@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_fetch_fields@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPBDPAPAUst_mysql_res@@PAPAUst_mysql_field@@PA_KPAI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_field_count@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPBDPAPAUst_mysql_res@@PAPAUst_mysql_field@@PA_KPAI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_affected_rows@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPBDPAPAUst_mysql_res@@PAPAUst_mysql_field@@PA_KPAI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_store_result@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_Query(char const *,struct st_mysql_res * *,struct st_mysql_field * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPBDPAPAUst_mysql_res@@PAPAUst_mysql_field@@PA_KPAI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_prepare@12 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,char const *,enum ConnectionFlags)" (?PrepareStatement@MySQLConnection@@IAEXIPBDW4ConnectionFlags@@@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_init@4 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall MySQLConnection::PrepareStatement(unsigned int,char const *,enum ConnectionFlags)" (?PrepareStatement@MySQLConnection@@IAEXIPBDW4ConnectionFlags@@@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_execute@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_bind_param@8 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::Execute(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Execute@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_field_count@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_Query(class PreparedStatement *,struct st_mysql_res * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPAVPreparedStatement@@PAPAUst_mysql_res@@PA_KPAI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_stmt_result_metadata@4 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall MySQLConnection::_Query(class PreparedStatement *,struct st_mysql_res * *,unsigned __int64 *,unsigned int *)" (?_Query@MySQLConnection@@QAE_NPAVPreparedStatement@@PAPAUst_mysql_res@@PA_KPAI@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_next_result@4 referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __thiscall MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Query@MySQLConnection@@QAEPAVPreparedResultSet@@PAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)

12>shared.lib(MySQLConnection.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mysql_more_results@4 referenced in function "public: class PreparedResultSet * __thiscall MySQLConnection::Query(class PreparedStatement *)" (?Query@MySQLConnection@@QAEPAVPreparedResultSet@@PAVPreparedStatement@@@Z)

12>C:BuildbinReleaseworldserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 43 unresolved externals

========== Build: 11 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Visual C++ 2010 Express

Sorry too if this isn't the format to post these errors in. I'm fairly new to all of this and still trying to figure everything out. Thank you all in advance for any help you can provide.

-FKZechs

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic