Compile or cmake problems

Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. I followed your directions I also followed the directions posted on the Wiki

As for an error log there is none it will not create one because the Executable will not launch

I have been compiling cores for well over 6 years now I also work with C++ on a daily basis

this is the first time I have come into this issue I also utilized google before approaching anyone with this issue

Only when I could not come up with a solution or locate one that works in the forum or google did i bring this to your attention as I Know theres many other things to focus on 

Aokromes I thank you for the link its quite intuitive but it does not cover this issue at all.

I did use the search function of the forums and I did use google and I did come to that link before i even posted

I guess I will look at different avenues since i am getting a canned support message

Hey Trinity-Forums,

in the latest rev (fb997c5) I'm unable to compile the TrinityCore on my Linux machine. It exits with the following output:

-- Detected 64-bit platform

-- UNIX: Using jemalloc
-- UNIX: Using default configuration directory
-- UNIX: Using default library directory
CMake Error at cmake/platform/unix/settings.cmake:22 (configure_file):
  configure_file attempted to configure a file:
  /home/trinity/TrinityCore/cmake_uninstall.cmake into a source directory.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/macros/CheckPlatform.cmake:15 (include)
  CMakeLists.txt:48 (include)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I tried do configure the CMake-Files into TrinityCore/build and TrinityCore/../build with another user like root.

Thanks for any help in advance.

FrickX

Hi there,

I've got a problem with my 4.3.4 compile and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me
Everytime I try to open my Authserver or Worldserver it tells me Trinitycore does not support versions below 5.1 even though I run above that version

dKh4ujU.png
TrDkSEh.png

I don't know what to do, could anyone please help?

Thanks in advance, and kind regards,

Rebirth
Edited by Rebirth

Your top screen shot states twice, once in both terminals, "Trinity does not support MySQL below 5.1". Did you download MySQL server from their site, or is it a package thing like XAMP or something? Sometimes those packages claim to be latest and are not. I have ran across that before.

I think alot of people use repacks just to get up and running easy. I've never really liked them. Was always going and downloading all 3, PHP, MySQL, and Apache then installing them. Something as complicated as a wow server, I can understand getting a re-pack for a starter-outter, just to get your fingers dirty with, if you know what I mean. That's what I done, but soon found out that there was a better way.

Your top screen shot states twice, once in both terminals, "Trinity does not support MySQL below 5.1". Did you download MySQL server from their site, or is it a package thing like XAMP or something? Sometimes those packages claim to be latest and are not. I have ran across that before.

Yes i did download mysql from the mysql website, so I have no idea what could be wrong.

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic