• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-pthread'
0  0x1001e1724  __assert_rtn + 144
1  0x10021625e  archive::File<x86_64>::makeObjectFileForMember(archive::File<x86_64>::Entry const*) const + 1118
2  0x100215c3b  archive::File<x86_64>::justInTimeforEachAtom(char const*, ld::File::AtomHandler&) const + 139
3  0x10022a3fe  ld::tool::InputFiles::searchLibraries(char const*, bool, bool, bool, ld::File::AtomHandler&) const + 210
4  0x100231181  ld::tool::Resolver::resolveUndefines() + 189
5  0x1002331a5  ld::tool::Resolver::resolve() + 79
6  0x1001e1b17  main + 669
A linker snapshot was created at:
	/tmp/worldserver-2013-09-27-195633.ld-snapshot
ld: Assertion failed: (memberIndex != 0), function makeObjectFileForMember, file /SourceCache/ld64/ld64-224.1/src/ld/parsers/archive_file.cpp, line 355.
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

So you think using SDK 10.8 works? Hm, I'll try.

Edit: FUCK YOU APPLE! Thanks Jeremy, it works with SDK 10.8

hi i tried to compile in 64 bit after the 32 bit

i got Microsoft Visual studio 2010 Ultimate Valid

and i get this issue all the time i tried to clean the project and downloaded the openssl 64bit is there any thing that i missed?

found the problem forgot to change the settings in cmake :)

libmysql.dirReleaseget_password.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'
Edited by Gunzmo

• 2 weeks later...

@Exonomix

It's stating that you have version 5.1.

Open up a Windows console and type "mysql -v"

EDIT: Correction

Apparently this was changed with newer version of mysql for Windows

Go into mysql in a windows console and type

SHOW VARIABLES LIKE "%version%";

@CDawg

first, thank you for help  :)

i hope i've got the right thing here ...

i really don't know what i made wrong.

@Aokromes

yeah i have read that thread before, but i'm just a beginner and i didn't really understand what to do there.

"You have to remove ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY flag from MySQL's sql_mode variable in the MySQL config file so that all queries can be prepared correctly. (Certain queries used in the core are not compliant to this restriction and need to be rewritten in order to work. Hint: pull request   :rolleyes:)"

that sounds to be the souloution but (i'm so sorry, my english is not the best) i don't understand where i can find the required files :/

may you can help me?

post-16036-0-59887500-1384110311_thumb.j

One problem (which I thought was fixed a while back with a PR I made, but, may have been reverted or somehow broken in the many months since) is, if the search paths are not listed properly in the cmake files, cmake will report that it found 5.6 and actually use the headers for 5.0 instead, if you have both installed...

oww. i remembered that,it was like this back in 3.3.5 ,we had to copy paste these files, but as far as i recall i didnt done this for  a long time,

but there is another problem , "libeay32.dll" i cannot find this in my mysql directory, there is one in sqlyog folder ,but my sqlyog is for 64bit,and when i copy that file to the core folder ,i get an error that i assume is because that core needs the 32bit version (im just guessing , cause when i pasted the ssleay32.dll from the 64 bit openssl folder i got the same error and the error fixed when i pasted the 32 bit version)

im trying to search trough forums for a guide , Btw thank you for your reply

Hello everyone so I have small problem compiling Trinity source on linux ubuntu machine. 
I have installed openssl 0.9.8 by default on my machine and cant get rid of it because everytime i install cmake it installs also and openssl 0.9.8 so i made new user named it 'wow' and installed openssl 1.0.0 only for that user. Now this is command i used to compile core:

cmake ../ -DPREFIX=/home/wow/server -DWITH_WARNINGS=1 -DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES=/home/wow/openssl-1.0.0 -DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/wow/openssl-1.0.0/include

Please let me know if all OPENSSL urls are correct for include folder and libraries?

This is error im getting at end of compiling:
http://screencast.com/t/S9oxa0Z6Mjg3

Those errors

Regards, uDev
Edited by uDev

As I said already it has installed openssl 0.9.8 and i cant upgrade it to 1.0.0 if i remove 0.9.8 i get removed and cmake, if i install cmake it installs openssl 0.9.8 not 1.0.0 :)

can someone tell me proper way for using -DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES= -DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR= commands?

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic