Compile or cmake problems

Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even requierements have changed, TC still compiles with wiki, you only need to be sure of use gcc 6.0.3, also, the error message comes from gcc not from TC, the problem very likely comes from the kernel your VPS uses.

You mean ACE 6.0.3, since gcc isn't even to the 5.x series (yet).

Ok, i tried to update to gcc 4.7.3, i done this:

1. I reinstalled my vps to Ubuntu 12.04 x64

2. Installed all needed apps with

sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf libtool gcc g++ make cmake git-core patch wget links zip unzip unrar
sudo apt-get install openssl libssl-dev mysql-server mysql-client libmysqlclient15-dev libmysql++-dev libreadline6-dev zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev

and also updated libncurses5-dev

sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev

...and libace-dev

sudo apt-get install libace-dev 

3. Downloaded test build of gcc4.7

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install gcc-4.7 g++-4.7

first the command "sudo add-apt-repository" didnt work, but i find somewhere, that this

sudo apt-get install python-software-properties

fixes it, so i downloaded it and it worked...

4. Then i updated alternatives of gcc ane set gcc4.7 as default compiler

sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/gcc gcc /usr/bin/gcc-4.6 60 --slave /usr/bin/g++ g++ /usr/bin/g++-4.6 
sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/gcc gcc /usr/bin/gcc-4.7 40 --slave /usr/bin/g++ g++ /usr/bin/g++-4.7 
sudo update-alternatives --config gcc

(in that little interface i selected gcc4.7)

5. Now, when i type "gcc -v" it returns this: "gcc version 4.7.3 (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.7.3-2ubuntu1~12.04)", so i think the update was successful.

But when i download ACE 6.0.3 (as it is in wiki), configure it and use command "make", mysterious errors show again... it is compiling +/- 25 minutes and then error shows up... I tried it also with "make -j 4" (i have 4 cores) or "make -j4" but again that same problem...

I would be very grateful if someone with linux knowledge updated the linux tutorial on wiki or posted it on forum...

P.S: Sorry for mistakes :D

Edited by LaBlazer

What version of openssl?

1.0.1f

Ensure that you installed a version of OpenSSL that isn't a light version and matches 32-bit or 64-bit (for your computer.) After that, retry.

no it's not the light version, I installed it earlier today.

The most strange part is that I have an older compile in a different folder that starts perfectly fine (however it's running without libeay32.dll)

EDIT: It appears as though I forgot about the ssleay32.dll, sorry for wasting your time.

http://puu.sh/6hZ1E.png

CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/CommandLine/CliRunnable.cpp.o: In function `CliRunnable::run()':
CliRunnable.cpp:(.text+0x185): undefined reference to `readline'
CliRunnable.cpp:(.text+0x18d): undefined reference to `rl_complete'
CliRunnable.cpp:(.text+0x19b): undefined reference to `rl_bind_key'
CliRunnable.cpp:(.text+0x35e): undefined reference to `add_history'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/server/worldserver/worldserver] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/all] Error 2
Edited by Axl Gois

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

(excuse my bad English)

I did all steps with installation and when click on authserver.conf or worldserver.conf I get  0x000007b - I reinstalled core and used MySQL 5.6 - again this error, after this I used 5.5 and same this error.

I'm use:

Windows 8 Pro

machine with 6gb RAM  1TB HDD 1gb video card

installed VIsual studio 2012, get GetExtension, Heidisql ( showed in http://collab.kpsn.org/display/tc/How-to_Win Cmake 2.8.12

OpenSSL v1.0.1f , and another thing when I installed MySQL I didn't see Launch the MySQL Instance Configuration Wizard, re-isntaled it around 5-6 times and again didn't see it.

I compile and I get this strange error.

Help?

Error    1    error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.    C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0V110Microsoft.CppCommon.targets    172    5    ZERO_CHECK
Error    5    error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.    C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0V110Microsoft.CppCommon.targets    172    5    ALL_BUILD
Error    6    error MSB3073: The command "setlocal
"CMake 2.8bincmake.exe" -DBUILD_TYPE=Release -P cmake_install.cmake
if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :cmEnd
:cmEnd
endlocal & call :cmErrorLevel %errorlevel% & goto :cmDone
:cmErrorLevel
exit /b %1
:cmDone
if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :VCEnd
:VCEnd" exited with code 1.    C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0V110Microsoft.CppCommon.targets    134    5    INSTALL
Error    2    error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2B0    D:filenameBuildOpenSSL-Win32ssleay32.dll    1    1    libmysql
Error    3    error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2B0    D:filenameBuildOpenSSL-Win32ssleay32.dll    1    1    authserver
Error    4    error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x2B0    D:filenameBuildOpenSSL-Win32ssleay32.dll    1    1    worldserver

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic