TrinityCore

Compile or cmake problems

Joy

Okay as you say im trying to do the new enviroment variable. I'm compiling using Cmake 32 bits (a version of 64 bits woulnd't work, no?)

While I was finding a solution for that problem, I started doing the database part. I do without problems the World (global db) and the Auth part, but with the characters one I receive this error:

Error Code : 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

I receive it in several tables and i'm using SQLyog.

http://pastebin.com/BLNLxbS0

Thanks for your help!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Error Code : 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

If you are using MySQL 5.6, downgrade to 5.5. If that still won't fix the issue, use Google (e.g http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/49913/specified-key-was-too-long-max-key-length-is-1000-bytes-in-mysql-5-6).

CMake bit version doesn't matter, you can use 32 bits cmake to compile in 64 bits. What does matter is the "bit version" of all TC dependencies like mysql, openssl and boost.

Okay, with that version of mysql I had no more problems with database (I removed it and started it from 0 to avoid problems).

I imported the db and the update file to world without problems. The same with the auth, and finally the same with the characters.

No problems with Cmake and compiling with VS 12 2013. 

No problems extracting maps and dbc, I disabled vmaps and the authserver started properly:

3HsuAOB.jpg

But now when im going to start the worldserver I get this error:

DatabasePool world NOT opened. There were errors opening the MySQL connections. Check your SQLDriverLogFile for specific errors.
Cannot connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;test1234;world

Ofc I edited the authserver.conf and the worldserver.conf this last one in the three ways:

#        Default:     "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;auth"

LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;test1234;auth"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Default:     "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;auth"       - (LoginDatabaseInfo)
#                     "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;world"      - (WorldDatabaseInfo)
#                     "127.0.0.1;3306;trinity;trinity;characters" - (CharacterDatabaseInfo)

LoginDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;test1234;auth"
WorldDatabaseInfo     = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;test1234;world"
CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;test1234;characters"

DB error:

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 16, sql: "UPDATE creature_template SET faction_A = ?, faction_H = ? WHERE entry = ?"
Unknown column 'faction_A' in 'field list'
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 54, sql: "SELECT difficulty_entry_1, difficulty_entry_2, difficulty_entry_3, KillCredit1, KillCredit2, modelid1, modelid2, modelid3, modelid4, name, subname, IconName, gossip_menu_id, minlevel, maxlevel, exp, faction_A, faction_H, npcflag, speed_walk, speed_run, scale, rank, mindmg, maxdmg, dmgschool, attackpower, dmg_multiplier, baseattacktime, rangeattacktime, unit_class, unit_flags, unit_flags2, dynamicflags, family, trainer_type, trainer_spell, trainer_class, trainer_race, minrangedmg, maxrangedmg, rangedattackpower, type, type_flags, lootid, pickpocketloot, skinloot, resistance1, resistance2, resistance3, resistance4, resistance5, resistance6, spell1, spell2, spell3, spell4, spell5, spell6, spell7, spell8, PetSpellDataId, VehicleId, mingold, maxgold, AIName, MovementType, InhabitType, HoverHeight, Health_mod, Mana_mod, Armor_mod, RacialLeader, questItem1, questItem2, questItem3, questItem4, questItem5, questItem6, movementId, RegenHealth, mechanic_immune_mask, flags_extra, ScriptName FROM creature_template WHERE entry = ?"

Thanks again.
Edited by bury

Sounds like you are running a repack, we don't support repacks, go ask whatever shady website you grabbed it from, or, compile your own.

Sorry, its just the datapack and the update file, from a tutorial im following, nothing special or repack, its just renamed so it was easier to import.

So, follow the official guide, or, ask your questions of who ever made that crap.

LOL, luckily I don't know who you are and I didn't expect anything from you. However, Nay helped me without problems, and was really helpful for me.

You don't understand that the files are downloaded from this website, but renamed.... the update file is a merged file of the updates files of the db, and the db has been downloaded from here... As I said, I followed "the official guide", and that crap as you say is only a easy guide made by a good guy for people like me, who know programming but never tried with a wow server. If you don't want to help at least dont insult.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Ok, this is the DB error:

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 16, sql: "UPDATE creature_template SET faction_A = ?, faction_H = ? WHERE entry = ?"
In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 54, sql: "SELECT difficulty_entry_1, difficulty_entry_2, difficulty_entry_3, KillCredit1, KillCredit2, modelid1, modelid2, modelid3, modelid4, name, subname, IconName, gossip_menu_id, minlevel, maxlevel, exp, faction_A, faction_H, npcflag, speed_walk, speed_run, scale, rank, mindmg, maxdmg, dmgschool, attackpower, dmg_multiplier, baseattacktime, rangeattacktime, unit_class, unit_flags, unit_flags2, dynamicflags, family, trainer_type, trainer_spell, trainer_class, trainer_race, minrangedmg, maxrangedmg, rangedattackpower, type, type_flags, lootid, pickpocketloot, skinloot, resistance1, resistance2, resistance3, resistance4, resistance5, resistance6, spell1, spell2, spell3, spell4, spell5, spell6, spell7, spell8, PetSpellDataId, VehicleId, mingold, maxgold, AIName, MovementType, InhabitType, HoverHeight, Health_mod, Mana_mod, Armor_mod, RacialLeader, questItem1, questItem2, questItem3, questItem4, questItem5, questItem6, movementId, RegenHealth, mechanic_immune_mask, flags_extra, ScriptName FROM creature_template WHERE entry = ?"
Edited by bury

Ok, this is the DB error:

You can use whatever scripts you wish to import all the sql files (in fact, we recommend using one since doing it by hand is very tiresome) however be careful with the source of info, most guides out there are wrong.

To get the world DB properly, you need to import TDB_full_335.55_2014_08_24.sql and all the sqls files in the folder sqlupdatesworld. No more, no less.

You should also keep track of the last sql that you imported from world: every time you update your core (git pull), you will need to import all the new sql files that are added to sqlupdatesworld, sqlupdatescharacters and sqlupdatesauth.

Also note that the the first time you install the 3 DBs, you only need to import update files for the world db.

P.S Re-writing the install guides for TC (and overall making TC more user-friendly) has been an old item in my todo lists but I still haven't come to terms to start it...

P.P.S I've seen you met Paradox, our in-house bot that will yield "REPACK!" at the sightliest smell of it  B)

It doesn't matter if the content hasn't been changed at all (which I doubt) we cannot support something we didn't create, because we don't know what changes were made, you seem to be the only person with these issues, while those using the official guide and sources are not, that probably means, something was changed or corrupted in the crap you are using, but, as I said, it doesn't matter, we do not support other peoples changes to our work. Why is this so hard to understand? Coke uses city water to make its products (including that water you think is better than tap water) but, you can't contact the city when you get a flat Coke...

To get the world DB properly, you need to import TDB_full_335.55_2014_08_24.sql and all the sqls files in the folder sqlupdatesworld. 

I got some errors doing this about columnes etc.... and with the comment of @paradox I think im done with this files I downloaded.

Then Para, can you tell me where the official guide is? I will try with that one, I should have started there first :S

Thanks.

I got some errors doing this about columnes etc.... and with the comment of @paradox I think im done with this files I downloaded.

Then Para, can you tell me where the official guide is? I will try with that one, I should have started there first :S

Thanks.

You wouldn't get errors if you did as I said.

The guide is in our wiki, at http://collab.kpsn.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1704473

Thanks @Nay, I'll comment if I've finally got it with your guide. 

I've merged all the sql updates in one file (I understood that in your words) and it gave me that error of columnes...

I don't know what you are importing and from where but faction_A got changed to faction (the error you posted) in April, TDB 53. We are now on TDB 55

I am trying to follow the guide in how to setup my own Trinity server. Following the instructions provided, I'm getting these errors. I am unable to find a solution to this problem.

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Compiler:  
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:
Microsoft ® Build Engine version 12.0.30501.0
[Microsoft .NET Framework, version 4.0.30319.34014]
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Build started 2014-09-04 12:36:41 AM.
Project "C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCCompilerIdC.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).
PrepareForBuild:
  Creating directory "Debug".
  Creating directory "DebugCompilerIdC.tlog".
InitializeBuildStatus:
  Creating "DebugCompilerIdC.tlogunsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
ClCompile:
  C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0VCbinx86_amd64CL.exe /c /nologo /W0 /WX- /Od /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Fo"Debug" /Fd"Debugvc120.pdb" /Gd /TC /errorReport:queue CMakeCCompilerId.c
  CMakeCCompilerId.c
Link:
  C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0VCbinx86_amd64link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:".CompilerIdC.exe" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /PDB:".CompilerIdC.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:".CompilerIdC.lib" /MACHINE:X64 DebugCMakeCCompilerId.obj
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'gdi32.lib' [C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCCompilerIdC.vcxproj]
Done Building Project "C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCCompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCCompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default target) (1) ->
(Link target) ->
  LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'gdi32.lib' [C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCCompilerIdC.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:04.18

Error	1	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha1 referenced in function "unsigned int __cdecl TOTP::GenerateToken(char const *)" (?GenerateToken@TOTP@@YAIPEBD@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthserverTOTP.obj	authserver
Error	2	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC referenced in function "unsigned int __cdecl TOTP::GenerateToken(char const *)" (?GenerateToken@TOTP@@YAIPEBD@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthserverTOTP.obj	authserver
Error	3	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_free referenced in function "private: bool __cdecl AuthSession::HandleLogonProof(void)" (?HandleLogonProof@AuthSession@@AEAA_NXZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthserverAuthSession.obj	authserver
Error	4	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSLeay_version referenced in function main	C:buildsrcserverauthserverMain.obj	authserver
Error	5	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_CTX_new referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator*=(class BigNumber const &)" (??XBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	6	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_CTX_free referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator*=(class BigNumber const &)" (??XBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	7	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_rand referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetRand(int)" (?SetRand@BigNumber@@QEAAXH@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	8	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_num_bits referenced in function "public: int __cdecl BigNumber::GetNumBytes(void)" (?GetNumBytes@BigNumber@@QEAAHXZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	9	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_new referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::BigNumber(void)" (??0BigNumber@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	10	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_copy referenced in function "public: class BigNumber & __cdecl BigNumber::operator=(class BigNumber const &)" (??4BigNumber@@QEAAAEAV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	11	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bin2bn referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetBinary(unsigned char const *,int)" (?SetBinary@BigNumber@@QEAAXPEBEH@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	12	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bn2bin referenced in function "public: class std::unique_ptr<unsigned char [0],struct std::default_delete<unsigned char [0]> > __cdecl BigNumber::AsByteArray(int,bool)" (?AsByteArray@BigNumber@@QEAA?AV?$unique_ptr@$$BY0A@EU?$default_delete@$$BY0A@E@std@@@std@@H_N@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	13	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_sub referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator-=(class BigNumber const &)" (??ZBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	14	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_add referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator+=(class BigNumber const &)" (??YBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	15	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_mul referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator*=(class BigNumber const &)" (??XBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	16	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_div referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator/=(class BigNumber const &)" (??_0BigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	17	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_add_word referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetQword(unsigned __int64)" (?SetQword@BigNumber@@QEAAX_K@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	18	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_set_word referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::BigNumber(unsigned int)" (??0BigNumber@@QEAA@I@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	19	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_get_word referenced in function "public: unsigned int __cdecl BigNumber::AsDword(void)" (?AsDword@BigNumber@@QEAAIXZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	20	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_free referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::~BigNumber(void)" (??1BigNumber@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	21	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_lshift referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetQword(unsigned __int64)" (?SetQword@BigNumber@@QEAAX_K@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	22	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_exp referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::Exp(class BigNumber const &)" (?Exp@BigNumber@@QEAA?AV1@AEBV1@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	23	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_mod_exp referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::ModExp(class BigNumber const &,class BigNumber const &)" (?ModExp@BigNumber@@QEAA?AV1@AEBV1@0@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	24	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_dup referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::BigNumber(class BigNumber const &)" (??0BigNumber@@QEAA@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	25	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bn2hex referenced in function "public: char * __cdecl BigNumber::AsHexStr(void)const " (?AsHexStr@BigNumber@@QEBAPEADXZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	26	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bn2dec referenced in function "public: char * __cdecl BigNumber::AsDecStr(void)const " (?AsDecStr@BigNumber@@QEBAPEADXZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	27	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_hex2bn referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetHexStr(char const *)" (?SetHexStr@BigNumber@@QEAAXPEBD@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	authserver
Error	28	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SHA1_Init referenced in function "public: __cdecl SHA1Hash::SHA1Hash(void)" (??0SHA1Hash@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(SHA1.obj)	authserver
Error	29	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SHA1_Update referenced in function "public: void __cdecl SHA1Hash::UpdateData(unsigned char const *,int)" (?UpdateData@SHA1Hash@@QEAAXPEBEH@Z)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(SHA1.obj)	authserver
Error	30	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SHA1_Final referenced in function "public: void __cdecl SHA1Hash::Finalize(void)" (?Finalize@SHA1Hash@@QEAAXXZ)	C:buildsrcserverauthservershared.lib(SHA1.obj)	authserver
Error	31	error LNK1120: 30 unresolved externals	C:buildbinDebugauthserver.exe	authserver
Error	32	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SSLeay_version referenced in function main	C:buildsrcserverworldserverMain.obj	worldserver
Error	33	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MD5 referenced in function "void __cdecl AddonMgr::LoadFromDB(void)" (?LoadFromDB@AddonMgr@@YAXXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservergame.lib(AddonMgr.obj)	worldserver
Error	34	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SHA1 referenced in function "public: static unsigned int __cdecl Warden::BuildChecksum(unsigned char const *,unsigned int)" (?BuildChecksum@Warden@@SAIPEBEI@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservergame.lib(Warden.obj)	worldserver
Error	35	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MD5_Init referenced in function "public: virtual struct ClientWardenModule * __cdecl WardenWin::GetModuleForClient(void)" (?GetModuleForClient@WardenWin@@UEAAPEAUClientWardenModule@@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservergame.lib(WardenWin.obj)	worldserver
Error	36	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MD5_Update referenced in function "public: virtual struct ClientWardenModule * __cdecl WardenWin::GetModuleForClient(void)" (?GetModuleForClient@WardenWin@@UEAAPEAUClientWardenModule@@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservergame.lib(WardenWin.obj)	worldserver
Error	37	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MD5_Final referenced in function "public: virtual struct ClientWardenModule * __cdecl WardenWin::GetModuleForClient(void)" (?GetModuleForClient@WardenWin@@UEAAPEAUClientWardenModule@@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservergame.lib(WardenWin.obj)	worldserver
Error	38	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_num_locks referenced in function "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto::threadsSetup(void)" (?threadsSetup@OpenSSLCrypto@@YAXXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj)	worldserver
Error	39	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_set_locking_callback referenced in function "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto::threadsSetup(void)" (?threadsSetup@OpenSSLCrypto@@YAXXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj)	worldserver
Error	40	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_THREADID_set_numeric referenced in function "void __cdecl threadIdCallback(struct crypto_threadid_st *)" (?threadIdCallback@@YAXPEAUcrypto_threadid_st@@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj)	worldserver
Error	41	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback referenced in function "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto::threadsSetup(void)" (?threadsSetup@OpenSSLCrypto@@YAXXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj)	worldserver
Error	42	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_CTX_new referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator*=(class BigNumber const &)" (??XBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	43	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_CTX_free referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator*=(class BigNumber const &)" (??XBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	44	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_rand referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetRand(int)" (?SetRand@BigNumber@@QEAAXH@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	45	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_num_bits referenced in function "public: int __cdecl BigNumber::GetNumBytes(void)" (?GetNumBytes@BigNumber@@QEAAHXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	46	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_new referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::BigNumber(void)" (??0BigNumber@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	47	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_copy referenced in function "public: class BigNumber & __cdecl BigNumber::operator=(class BigNumber const &)" (??4BigNumber@@QEAAAEAV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	48	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bin2bn referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetBinary(unsigned char const *,int)" (?SetBinary@BigNumber@@QEAAXPEBEH@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	49	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bn2bin referenced in function "public: class std::unique_ptr<unsigned char [0],struct std::default_delete<unsigned char [0]> > __cdecl BigNumber::AsByteArray(int,bool)" (?AsByteArray@BigNumber@@QEAA?AV?$unique_ptr@$$BY0A@EU?$default_delete@$$BY0A@E@std@@@std@@H_N@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	50	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_sub referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator-=(class BigNumber const &)" (??ZBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	51	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_add referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator+=(class BigNumber const &)" (??YBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	52	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_mul referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator*=(class BigNumber const &)" (??XBigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	53	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_div referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::operator/=(class BigNumber const &)" (??_0BigNumber@@QEAA?AV0@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	54	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_add_word referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetQword(unsigned __int64)" (?SetQword@BigNumber@@QEAAX_K@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	55	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_set_word referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::BigNumber(unsigned int)" (??0BigNumber@@QEAA@I@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	56	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_get_word referenced in function "public: unsigned int __cdecl BigNumber::AsDword(void)" (?AsDword@BigNumber@@QEAAIXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	57	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_free referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::~BigNumber(void)" (??1BigNumber@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	58	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_lshift referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetQword(unsigned __int64)" (?SetQword@BigNumber@@QEAAX_K@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	59	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_exp referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::Exp(class BigNumber const &)" (?Exp@BigNumber@@QEAA?AV1@AEBV1@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	60	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_mod_exp referenced in function "public: class BigNumber __cdecl BigNumber::ModExp(class BigNumber const &,class BigNumber const &)" (?ModExp@BigNumber@@QEAA?AV1@AEBV1@0@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	61	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_dup referenced in function "public: __cdecl BigNumber::BigNumber(class BigNumber const &)" (??0BigNumber@@QEAA@AEBV0@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	62	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bn2hex referenced in function "public: char * __cdecl BigNumber::AsHexStr(void)const " (?AsHexStr@BigNumber@@QEBAPEADXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	63	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_bn2dec referenced in function "public: char * __cdecl BigNumber::AsDecStr(void)const " (?AsDecStr@BigNumber@@QEBAPEADXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	64	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol BN_hex2bn referenced in function "public: void __cdecl BigNumber::SetHexStr(char const *)" (?SetHexStr@BigNumber@@QEAAXPEBD@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(BigNumber.obj)	worldserver
Error	65	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SHA1_Init referenced in function "public: __cdecl SHA1Hash::SHA1Hash(void)" (??0SHA1Hash@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(SHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	66	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SHA1_Update referenced in function "public: void __cdecl SHA1Hash::UpdateData(unsigned char const *,int)" (?UpdateData@SHA1Hash@@QEAAXPEBEH@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(SHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	67	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SHA1_Final referenced in function "public: void __cdecl SHA1Hash::Finalize(void)" (?Finalize@SHA1Hash@@QEAAXXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(SHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	68	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_EncryptInit_ex referenced in function "public: __cdecl ARC4::ARC4(unsigned char)" (??0ARC4@@QEAA@E@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(ARC4.obj)	worldserver
Error	69	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_EncryptUpdate referenced in function "public: void __cdecl ARC4::UpdateData(int,unsigned char *)" (?UpdateData@ARC4@@QEAAXHPEAE@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(ARC4.obj)	worldserver
Error	70	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_EncryptFinal_ex referenced in function "public: void __cdecl ARC4::UpdateData(int,unsigned char *)" (?UpdateData@ARC4@@QEAAXHPEAE@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(ARC4.obj)	worldserver
Error	71	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init referenced in function "public: __cdecl ARC4::ARC4(unsigned char)" (??0ARC4@@QEAA@E@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(ARC4.obj)	worldserver
Error	72	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup referenced in function "public: __cdecl ARC4::~ARC4(void)" (??1ARC4@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(ARC4.obj)	worldserver
Error	73	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_key_length referenced in function "public: __cdecl ARC4::ARC4(unsigned char)" (??0ARC4@@QEAA@E@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(ARC4.obj)	worldserver
Error	74	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_rc4 referenced in function "public: __cdecl ARC4::ARC4(unsigned char)" (??0ARC4@@QEAA@E@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(ARC4.obj)	worldserver
Error	75	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol EVP_sha1 referenced in function "public: __cdecl HmacHash::HmacHash(unsigned int,unsigned char *)" (??0HmacHash@@QEAA@IPEAE@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(HMACSHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	76	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_CTX_init referenced in function "public: __cdecl HmacHash::HmacHash(unsigned int,unsigned char *)" (??0HmacHash@@QEAA@IPEAE@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(HMACSHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	77	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_CTX_cleanup referenced in function "public: __cdecl HmacHash::~HmacHash(void)" (??1HmacHash@@QEAA@XZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(HMACSHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	78	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Init_ex referenced in function "public: __cdecl HmacHash::HmacHash(unsigned int,unsigned char *)" (??0HmacHash@@QEAA@IPEAE@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(HMACSHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	79	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Update referenced in function "public: void __cdecl HmacHash::UpdateData(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?UpdateData@HmacHash@@QEAAXAEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(HMACSHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	80	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol HMAC_Final referenced in function "public: void __cdecl HmacHash::Finalize(void)" (?Finalize@HmacHash@@QEAAXXZ)	C:buildsrcserverworldservershared.lib(HMACSHA1.obj)	worldserver
Error	81	error LNK1120: 49 unresolved externals	C:buildbinDebugworldserver.exe	worldserver

yes im using VC++ 2013 on windows x64 with 64 bit boost and openssl installed 

Detected 64-bit platform

MSVC: 64-bit platform, enforced -D_WIN64 parameter

MSVC: Enabled extended object-support for debug-compiles

MSVC: Overloaded standard names

MSVC: Disabled NON-SECURE warnings

MSVC: Disabled POSIX warnings

MSVC: Disabled generic compiletime warnings

Found OpenSSL library: optimized;C:/OpenSSL-Win64/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;debug;C:/OpenSSL-Win64/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MDd.lib

Found OpenSSL headers: C:/OpenSSL-Win64/include

Boost version: 1.55.0

Found the following Boost libraries:

system

thread

program_options

Found MySQL library: C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Connector C 6.1/lib/libmysql.lib

Found MySQL headers: C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Connector C 6.1/include

* TrinityCore revision : unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 (Archived branch)

* Install core to : C:/Program Files/TrinityCore

* Build world/auth : Yes (default)

* Build with scripts : Yes (default)

* Build map/vmap tools : No (default)

* Build core w/PCH : Yes (default)

* Build scripts w/PCH : Yes (default)

* Show compile-warnings : No (default)

* Use coreside debug : No (default)

* Use MySQL sourcetree : No

* Use GIT revision hash : No

*** WITHOUT_GIT - WARNING!

*** By choosing the WITHOUT_GIT option you have waived all rights for support,

*** and accept that or all requests for support or assistance sent to the core

*** developers will be rejected. This due to that we will be unable to detect

*** what revision of the codebase you are using in a proper way.

*** We remind you that you need to use the repository codebase and a supported

*** version of git for the revision-hash to work, and be allowede to ask for

*** support if needed.

SCRIPT PREPARATIONS

-> Prepared: Spells

-> Prepared: Commands

-> Prepared: Examples

-> Prepared: Custom

-> Prepared: World

-> Prepared: Outdoor PVP Zones

-> Prepared: Eastern Kingdoms

-> Prepared: Kalimdor

-> Prepared: Outland

-> Prepared: Northrend

-> Prepared: Events

-> Prepared: Pet

SCRIPT PREPARATION COMPLETE

Configuring done

Edited by UniverseGaming

The output was:
Microsoft ® Build Engine version 12.0.30723.0
[Microsoft .NET Framework, version 4.0.30319.34014]
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Build started 2014-09-04 1:37:23 PM.
Project "C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCXXCompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).
PrepareForBuild:
  Creating directory "Debug".
  Creating directory "DebugCompilerIdCXX.tlog".
InitializeBuildStatus:
  Creating "DebugCompilerIdCXX.tlogunsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
ClCompile:
  C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0VCbinx86_amd64CL.exe /c /nologo /W0 /WX- /Od /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Fo"Debug" /Fd"Debugvc120.pdb" /Gd /TP /errorReport:queue CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp
  CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp
Link:
  C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0VCbinx86_amd64link.exe /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE /OUT:".CompilerIdCXX.exe" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /PDB:".CompilerIdCXX.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:".CompilerIdCXX.lib" /MACHINE:X64 DebugCMakeCXXCompilerId.obj
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'gdi32.lib' [C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCXXCompilerIdCXX.vcxproj]
Done Building Project "C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCXXCompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCXXCompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default target) (1) ->
(Link target) ->
  LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'gdi32.lib' [C:BuildCMakeFiles3.0.1CompilerIdCXXCompilerIdCXX.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.92

Found OpenSSL library: optimized;C:/OpenSSL-Win64/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;debug;C:/OpenSSL-Win64/lib/VC/libeay32MD.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win32/lib/VC/libeay32MDd.lib

It's using C:/OpenSSL-Win32 and you want to compile in 64 bits. After doing generate, change the openssl paths in the cmake variables (tick Advanced) and correct it to OpenSSL-Win64

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic