TrinityCore

Compile or cmake problems

Joy

Hello Staff,

I've just Pulled All Recent Commit's from 4 days Ago and I Got an Error Saying "AreaBoundary Multiple Default Contstructs"

I had Fixed that Error with A Pull Request from @treeston which is 2083b4b1a4e4dd4fa6e670deb24b1380f1b07468

That Fixed it but introduced 2 New Errors:

Error 19 error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\scripts\Release\scripts.lib' E:\Trinity\Build\Build7\src\server\worldserver\LINK worldserver

and

Error 17 error C2582: 'operator =' function is unavailable in 'BossBoundaryEntry' (E:\Trinity\Source_3.3.5_Work\src\server\scripts\Northrend\IcecrownCitadel\instance_icecrown_citadel.cpp) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\include\utility 53 1 scripts

These Errors are in Visual Studio 2013 Express on a Windows 10 x64 Pro. On CMake I had Gotten no Errors & I have Tried tis on a Fresh Source & My Normal One.

Both Replicated the Same Error & Wouldn't let me Compile.

If there is Anyone who can Help me, I'd Greatly Appreciate it

Thanks,

TeamCDA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, TehGuy said:

Whatever it was, it seems to have been fixed in a recent commit as I've just pulled the 3.3.5 branch a couple of minutes ago and got a successful x64 build

Compiled using Visual Studio 2015 on Windows 10 Pro x64

I Now have a New Problem as I'd fixed both those errors now

It's also in 6.2.3. I've installed all recent 6.2.3 Commits. Cmake & VS 2013 Express Update 5 No Errors. I went into my Patched Client & All my Realms are Red and say Incompatible.

Any Suggestions???

*sigh* Alrighty @Nay I am just about to the point to offer $100 for anyone who can get this dang server running correctly without a repack.

Here is the latest screenshot of what is going on. I have followed the FAQ and still run into this error. Please take a look and tell me what you think. I am trying to compile a 3.3.5 server.

ScreenHunter_08 Jan. 18 16.00.jpg

It is not enough only change mysql to x64 bit. You must download all in x86 or x64.

I take some pictures from the installation. 

Install the following software for x64: Requirements- TrinityCore

In "mysql-installer-community-5.6.28.0" choose this:

• see pictures

In cmake choose this for x64:

• see picture

In VS 2013 move to "BUILD" -> "Configuration Manager" -> change "Debug" to "Release" and choose "x64" right.

Close the window and right-click on "ALL_BUILD" -> choose "Clean" -> right-click again and chose "Build".

That's all :D

mysql_3.JPG

mysql_4.JPG

mysql_2.JPG

mysql_1.JPG

cmake.JPG

Edited by Moerzl

Hi, 

I am having a hard time compiling branch 3.3.5 on a fresh Ubuntu 15.04 install.

I have followed the tutorial line by line and can't figure out what is wrong.

I keep getting this error :

[  9%] Building CXX object src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/Common.cpp.o

c++: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.9/README.Bugs> for instructions.
src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/build.make:54: recipe for target 'src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/Common.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/Common.cpp.o] Error 4
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:582: recipe for target 'src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:117: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Here are all the things that I did.

On a fresh / clean install, I ran the following command as root : 

sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf libtool gcc g++ make cmake git-core wget p7zip-full libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev

sudo apt-get install openssl libssl-dev mysql-server mysql-client libmysqlclient-dev libmysql++-dev libreadline6-dev

sudo apt-get install libboost-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-iostreams-dev

Then, as the "wow" user : 

cd ~/emulator/ 

git clone -b 3.3.5 git://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore.git

cd TrinityCore

mkdir build

cd build

cmake ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/wow/emulator/server -DCONF_DIR=/home/wow/emulator/server/etc -DTOOLS=1 -DWITH_WARNINGS=

Hello,

I am trying to install TC 3.3.5 on a Centos 6.7.

I followed the wiki (additionally I've updated yum and added devtoolset) and when I reached to the compile part, the "make" command raised the following error:

/home/nidark/TrinityCore/src/server/database/Database/MySQLConnection.cpp: In member function ‘bool MySQLConnection::_HandleMySQLErrno(uint32)’:

/home/nidark/TrinityCore/src/server/database/Database/MySQLConnection.cpp:515:13: error: ‘sleep_for’ is not a member of ‘std::this_thread’ compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.

Not sure if this can help, but I have mysql 5.1.73 .... installed by whoever installed the machine initially and I haven't setup anything.

When I yum install it, it said it doe not have a mysql-client to install and that the latest version.  

Can somebody help / give me a hint ?

I attached full make log, and also the cmake (previous step).

TCBuildError.rtf

--- Canned message start ---

If this is your 1st time with TrinityCore read http://collab.kpsn.org/display/tc/TrinityCore+Home

Also read http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/1518-trouble-with-your-trinity-install-readme-1st-faqs/ and http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/10656-updating-or-starting-with-trinitycore-issues/

Also please Look in upper right hand corner of the forum, there is a button labeled search field, feel free to search for your issues first before posting, most questions like this one have already been answered.

If you still cannot find the answers you seek feel free to make a post and tell us the steps you took to resolve this issue and we will do our best to help you.

--- Canned message end ---

On 1/22/2016, 11:13:48, nidark said:

Hello,

I am trying to install TC 3.3.5 on a Centos 6.7.

I followed the wiki (additionally I've updated yum and added devtoolset) and when I reached to the compile part, the "make" command raised the following error:

/home/nidark/TrinityCore/src/server/database/Database/MySQLConnection.cpp: In member function ‘bool MySQLConnection::_HandleMySQLErrno(uint32)’:

/home/nidark/TrinityCore/src/server/database/Database/MySQLConnection.cpp:515:13: error: ‘sleep_for’ is not a member of ‘std::this_thread’ compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.

Not sure if this can help, but I have mysql 5.1.73 .... installed by whoever installed the machine initially and I haven't setup anything.

When I yum install it, it said it doe not have a mysql-client to install and that the latest version.  

Can somebody help / give me a hint ?

I attached full make log, and also the cmake (previous step).

TCBuildError.rtf

Any ideea :( ?

Hi hope someone can help me out with a problem I got.
Everytime I try to compile trinitycore on Debian 7.9 I got this error during boost check:

Performing Test boost_filesystem_copy_links_without_NO_SCOPED_ENUM - Failed

This is the full log of configuration:

cmake ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/trinity/server -DWITH_WARNINGS=1
-- Detected 64-bit platform
-- UNIX: Using jemalloc
-- UNIX: Using default configuration directory
-- UNIX: Using default library directory
-- UNIX: Configuring uninstall target
-- UNIX: Created uninstall target
-- UNIX: Detected compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- GCC: Enabled c++11 support
-- GCC: Enabled C99 support
-- GCC: SFMT enabled, SSE2 flags forced
-- GCC: All warnings enabled
-- Found OpenSSL library: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so
-- Found OpenSSL headers: /usr/include
-- Using mysql-config: /usr/bin/mysql_config
-- Found MySQL library: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient_r.so
-- Found MySQL headers: /usr/include/mysql
-- Found MySQL executable: /usr/bin/mysql
-- Boost version: 1.51.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   system
--   filesystem
--   thread
--   program_options
--   iostreams
--   regex
-- Performing Test boost_filesystem_copy_links_without_NO_SCOPED_ENUM
-- Performing Test boost_filesystem_copy_links_without_NO_SCOPED_ENUM - Failed
-- Found Readline library: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so
-- Include dir is: /usr/include
-- Found git binary : /usr/bin/git

* TrinityCore revision   : f5bd7b903ccd 2016-01-23 13:30:07 +0100 (3.3.5 branch)
* TrinityCore buildtype  : Release

* Install core to        : /home/trinity/server
* Install libraries to   : /home/trinity/server/lib
* Install configs to     : /home/trinity/server/etc

* Build world/auth       : Yes (default)
* Build with scripts     : Yes (default)
* Build map/vmap tools   : No  (default)
* Build core w/PCH       : Yes (default)
* Build scripts w/PCH    : Yes (default)
* Show all warnings      : Yes
* Use coreside debug     : No  (default)
* Show source tree       : No  (default)
* Use GIT revision hash  : Yes

-- Using mysql-config: /usr/bin/mysql_config
-- Found MySQL library: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient_r.so
-- Found MySQL headers: /usr/include/mysql
-- Found MySQL executable: /usr/bin/mysql
-- SCRIPT PREPARATIONS
  -> Prepared: Spells
  -> Prepared: Commands
  -> Prepared: Custom
  -> Prepared: World
  -> Prepared: Outdoor PVP Zones
  -> Prepared: Eastern Kingdoms
  -> Prepared: Kalimdor
  -> Prepared: Outland
  -> Prepared: Northrend
  -> Prepared: Events
  -> Prepared: Pet
-- SCRIPT PREPARATION COMPLETE

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/trinity/TrinityCore/build

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This error and some before appears within compiling procress :

UpdateFetcher.cpp:(.text._ZNSt8_Rb_treeISt4pairIN5boost10filesystem4pathEN13UpdateFetcher5StateEES6_St9_IdentityIS6_ENS4_11PathCompareESaIS6_EE16_M_insert_uniqueIRKS6_EES0_ISt17_Rb_tree_iteratorIS6_EbEOT_[_ZNSt8_Rb_treeISt4pairIN5boost10filesystem4pathEN13UpdateFetcher5StateEES6_St9_IdentityIS6_ENS4_11PathCompareESaIS6_EE16_M_insert_uniqueIRKS6_EES0_ISt17_Rb_tree_iteratorIS6_EbEOT_]+0x48): undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::filename() const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/server/authserver/authserver] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/server/authserver/CMakeFiles/authserver.dir/all] Error 2

I also have tryed to use other versions of boost 1.49 and 1.55 but I still got the same error

Hope someone could help me there. Thank you

Edited by Delirus

@Nay So here is the latest headache. I followed what @Aokromes suggested and redownloaded everything last night and compiled. Here is what I get:

Auth server doesn't start, shows no errors.

World Server starts, gets to this point "[1146] Table 'characters.updates_include' doesn't exist
Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders."

All files were redownloaded yesterday. I checked the settings to ensure that the "Updates.EnableDatabases = 7" is listed.

Ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Offering remote assistance would be FABULOUS!!! 

Let me know either way please.

Hi i just wanted to install back a 3.3.5 version on my pc to updates my old scripts but i got this error while compiling :

error C1027: Inconsistent values for /Ym between creation and use of precompiled header

Now my others sources doesn't compile anymore. basically, my compiler is broken.

i Searched Online they say that we should put /Zm1000 : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bdscwf1c.aspx

but.. i can't find anywhere where i could put it, In the project properties there's no "Configuration Properties, C/C++, Command Line"

+ i re-installed everything for Core Compilation and the error is still here.

any one got an idea ?

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic