Compile or cmake problems

Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi i got this error,can someone help me,i got Vs 12 2013,i configured using the win64 of vs 12 

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:12 (project):
No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:12 (project):
No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.

Edited by Superpotato

Hello,

i try to compile trinity ( 5c064e1e7328 2016-03-10 14:27:30 +0000 (3.3.5 branch) ) with CentOS 6.7 but after 99% i become a lot of errors.

Programm versions:

GCC: 4.9.2

openSSL: 1.0.1e

Boost: 1.59

Cmake: 2.8.12.2

Logs:
cmake: http://pastebin.com/GtyVuw1R

make: http://pastebin.com/A16cUJfH

errors: http://pastebin.com/EWCN7hQ6

Solution:

Use Ubuntu 14.04 trinity dont work with centos 6.7

• Aokromes pinned and locked this topic

I repeatedly get the following error while compiling the new 6.2.4 core. I attempted redownloading several times (note that 6.2.3 compiles just fine).

Error    1    error C2280: 'std::unique_ptr<Battlenet::Session::AccountInfo,std::default_delete<_Ty>> &std::unique_ptr<_Ty,std::default_delete<_Ty>>::operator =(const std::unique_ptr<_Ty,std::default_delete<_Ty>> &)' : attempting to reference a deleted function    C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Files\Uncommon\WoW Modding\TrinityCore-Raw_6_2_4\src\server\bnetserver\REST\LoginRESTService.cpp    340    1    bnetserver

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. When I try configure with CMake I get these:

The C compiler identification is unknown

The CXX compiler identification is unknown

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:15 (project):
No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:15 (project):
No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

See also "C:/Users/Dylan/Desktop/TrinityCore/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

See also "C:/Users/Dylan/Desktop/TrinityCore/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

In error log CMakeError I get:

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Compiler:  
Build flags: 
Id flags: 

The output was:
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 14.0.25123.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Build started 2016/04/14 3:21:09 AM.
Project "C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v140\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution". [C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj]
Done Building Project "C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default target) (1) ->
(Desktop_PlatformPrepareForBuild target) -> 
  C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v140\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution". [C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.15

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Compiler:  
Build flags: 
Id flags: 

The output was:
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 14.0.25123.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Build started 2016/04/14 3:21:09 AM.
Project "C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets).
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v140\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution". [C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj]
Done Building Project "C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default target) (1) ->
(Desktop_PlatformPrepareForBuild target) -> 
  C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v140\Toolset.targets(36,5): error MSB8036: The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clicking the solution and selecting "Retarget solution". [C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\Build\CMakeFiles\3.5.1\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj]

0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.12

In CMakeOutput I get:

The system is: Windows - 10.0.10586 - AMD64

I am using VS 14 2015. Don't know if it has anything to do with that.

10 hours ago, Nay said:

@dreezydylan https://community.trinitycore.org/topic/120-compile-or-cmake-problems/?page=88#comment-78203 Step 2, check the note that says "Important note when installing Visual Studio 2015".

Okay that was stupid of me. Ok configuring it works but now when I compile I get a lot of Boost errors as such:

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Warning    C4005    'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition (compiling source file C:\Users\Dylan\Desktop\TrinityCore\trinity1\src\common\Collision\Management\MMapManager.cpp)    common    C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost\asio\detail\config.hpp    227    

I get a lot of those... Any fix? I only installed the 64 bit version. I also added the variables.

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic