Hi, I notice that the wordl server display a message when he think that a player is cheating.
I would like to know if there a way to get the all the server log messages using php (or another way).
I notice that the file Server.log contain some logs but not all of them for me the log stop at :
"TrinityCore rev. e86a2c439aa2 2017-12-17 16:45:50 +0100 (master branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (worldserver-daemon) ready..."
And even if there other logs after it doesn't record.
So my questions are:
- is there a way to get the log of the worldserver using a coding language or command ?
- is there a way to update the Server.log file with the current log message of the server using a coding language or command ?
I'm currently developping a web site to allow user to create an account and play in the game. For that I'm using soap connection, this way I can execute gm command from my website. (like bnetaccount create ...)
I was wondering, if one day I have a lot of players and I need to limit the amount of players who can be connect in the game at the same time.
But I want to choose (I will not choose my self I will create a php script for that) wich one can connect or not.
So my questions are:
- is there a way to know when a user try to connect in game, I mean a request is send to my website (or another way)? how?
- if yes can I avoid the connection to the game? how?
- is there a way to disconnect a user in the game using soap command (or another way)? how? Because here https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130065/GM+Commands I can't find a command to disconnect a player
Thank you for your help.
I installed and configured the trinity core on this instruction: https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/tc/Installation+Guide
when i write in ssh ./worldserver , i get(img):
i have 3 days can not solve this problem, plz help me)
-- EDIT BY Aokromes --
If you get "unknown column" "missing table" "Duplicate column" errors:
use mysql --default-character-set=utf8 to avoid import failures because timeout/mysql gone away/etc
1) Clone desired branch.
2) Import sql/create/create_mysql.sql
3) start core
4) leave core to update databases.
Our Wiki: http://collab.kpsn.org/display/tc/TrinityCore+Home
Hello, today I was trying to install the database with the master branch, but when I go to start worldserver.exe I get error saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click OK to close the application." I also tried to run as administrator. What might be the problem?