Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hello all, first time posting here and it's really got me scratching my head.
I've compiled everything on my own computer, and then transferred everything to a host computer so the server can stay live. The server was running fine for a month or so and then suddenly it just crashes when it hits "Loading C++ scripts", exiting saying "caught signal 22"
I tried setting up the host computer from scratch and transferred everything over fresh and it's still happening for some reason. (Note, I can run the server perfectly on my personal pc where I compiled it.)
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Following one recent commit officially adding MariaDB 10.4 support, I took this opportunity to update my database server (from MariaDB 10.1 to MariaDB 10.4) and compiled the game server with the corresponding libraries instead of MySQL 5.7.
Everything went fine and the server runs properly.
I had one tiny little issue though: I had to fill the MySQLExecutable variable in the conf file otherwise the worldserver executable wouldn't launch:
Didn't find any executable MySQL binary at '/Server/Release/bin/Release' or in path, correct the path in the *.conf ("MySQLExecutable").
I never had to fill this variable before and it was still working fine with this commit: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/48c700347c91b1748427a8c5b09b8d4099c9a105
I'm running with this commit at the moment: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/43d9ffd1bc127768882711a47d5e2bae92845d04
It's not that big of deal obviously, but the worldserver conf file states for this variable:
If the path is left empty, built-in path from cmake is used.
Alas, while being properly set in CMake, the path isn't used anymore.
Is this the new expected behavior or is this a bug?
I just updated from the latest Git
Trinity Core REV. ac6baa547376 + 2020-02-21 3.3.5 Branch.
I'm getting this error after crash.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: worldserver.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5e50a462
Fault Module Name: StackHash_f12f
Fault Module Version: 6.3.9600.19629
Fault Module Timestamp: 5e2fdc0d
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: PCH_9E_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000090D0A
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f12f
Additional Information 2: f12f0934d3e965f73c68e60f20f2cd40
Additional Information 3: 7595
Additional Information 4: 7595e4d8d703db9dcd3d2f6ea540e357
the exception code says its a Heap error, I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.
The chat channel Lookup for group is not available when a player isn't in a city. I tried to modify the worldserver.conf file with:
# Description: Restrict LookupForGroup channel to characters registered in the LFG tool.
# Default: 1 - (Enabled, Allow join to channel only if registered in LFG)
# 0 - (Disabled, Allow join to channel in any time)
Channel.RestrictedLfg = 0
I restarted the server but it didn't help.
I believe everything I have done up to this point has been correct. When I go to launch worldserver.exe a console window opens up for a second and closes right away and nothing else seems to have happened. I skipped a head a little in the instructions to see what is left and step 5 seems skippable since I am running this only for this computer and step 6 has me launch to a log in screen which I can not get to. I tried going to the faq but the page was not loading properly so I am forced to post here.