TrinityCore

MMAPS error in console in Death Knight starting area

Phentora

Hello.

I'm having some errors in the worldserver console when entering the starting area of the Death Knight.

TrinityCore 3.3.5 was compiled last night, and maps,vmaps and mmaps have been extracted about 1-2 weeks ago maximum.

The errors i'm getting is this : http://imgur.com/yrj6XQW

Does this only mean that the mmaps aren't loaded in that area and aren't working or is it something more serious ? The first time i created a Death Knight and started the quest Death Comes From On High , after reaching New Avalon with the Eye of Acherus, i've noticed that there we're no mission pointers under the buildings and also there we're no mobs spawned as well. I don't know if this issue is related to the mmaps, but i'm giving you guys as much info as i can in order to help you.

NOTE: I have tried reproducing the quest issue on that character and a freshly created character but it did not reproduce again. But i also got the mmaps errors in my console.

Edited by Phentora
Added TC branch

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalkerSh
      Friends,
      I am going through a big problem.
      all maps in "BFa" are completely empty. (without "mobs", without "Npc's".
      how can I enable world missions and all the content in "BFa".  ??????????????????????
      I looked everywhere on this subject, but I was unsuccessful.
      I apologize, I am a beginner in the projects.

====================================================================
      I am currently using this project. 8.3.0 (33369)
      http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?237071-World

updated to 8.3.7 (35662)
      https://mega.nz/file/0dpmla4Q#4tKwrc-G9uhyxCkJozNwZp8Pr0ArgZmwO-ay7OCMvGw
      Source project
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

====================================================================
      My WorldServ.conf
      #    Expansion
      #        Description: Allow server to use content from expansions. Checks for expansion-related
      #                     map files, client compatibility and class/race character creation.
      #        Default:     7 - (Expansion 7)
      #                     6 - (Expansion 6)
      #                     5 - (Expansion 5)
      #                     4 - (Expansion 4)
      #                     3 - (Expansion 3)
      #                     2 - (Expansion 2)
      #                     1 - (Expansion 1)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Ignore and disable expansion content (maps, races, classes)
      Expansion = 8
      #
    • By omgdior
      Hello user!  Help me please. How to extract the client DBC, Maps, VMaps & VMaps. I for some reason after 3.3.5 can not understand what to do in the new version. I hope for you.
    • By Espionage724
      Hi, just for a little introduction, I've been using CMaNGOS for a while and today I started making a 6.x server; so far it seems to be going well and I'm just waiting on mmaps to finish extracting currently. I'm curious as to how big the mmaps folder should be (just to get a rough idea as to when it'll complete)? So far, my mmaps folder is 2.8GB and I'm extracting from the latest WoD client (6.2.2a I think).

Edit: mmaps folder is 3.9GB with 8608 items in it. Took 11640639ms (a little over 3 hours) with a FX-8350.

And for the other question, I'm just wondering if I need to do anything else in-terms of database configuration. I manually created the databses (auth, characters, world, hotfixes), and in a bit I plan on importing the TDB_Full DB to world (mistakenly assumed it was included in the git repo). From what I read, does the server handle the initial database import (for all except world) and any database sql updates needed for those 4 databases?