TrinityCore

Could not prepare statements of the World Database

Emperor Nero

>> File '2015_11_07_02_world_2015_09_11_00.sql' was applied to the database but is missing in your update directory now!
>> File '2015_11_07_04_world.sql' was applied to the database but is missing in your update directory now!
>> File '2015_11_07_05_world.sql' was applied to the database but is missing in your update directory now!
Cleanup is disabled! There are 817 dirty files that were applied to your database but are now missing in your source directory!
>> World database is up-to-date! Containing 1 new and 816 archived updates.
Could not prepare statements of the World database, see log for details.

Getting these errors (a TON of them) starting up worldserver before it crashes, debug doesn't really tell me what the problem is, so I can't work through it like the other errors.  Auth server is working great however, account creation page works too. Any ideas?

Edited by Emperor Nero

The DB import system should probably be changed somehow.
It seems those errors probably start to pop up once old updates are moved to the /old/ directory.

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/6.x/sql/old/6.x/world/02_2015_11_08/2015_11_07_04_world.sql

Solution should not be just redoing whole DB.
Maybe the warning should be removed. Or the system should check the old directories also for any SQLs you may have executed in the past.

This is a fresh install actually using the latest DB, I've been working through a bunch of debug errors that weren't listed in setup troubleshooting that I had to figure out myself, and this is the latest.

I'll try deleting the DB and redoing it.

EDIT: Deleting the DB in SQL and re-importing seemed to fix it, not quite sure what the problem was.  Thanks for the help :)

Edited by Emperor Nero