TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frik24
      Hello TrinityCore members,

I wanted to mess around with 6.2.4a build 21742,
      I've downloaded/compiled the trinitycore TrinityCore-6.2.4-21742 from github

I've got connection_patcher.exe among other files in my release build

I've got client with same patch TrinityCore-6.2.4-21742

I patched the client(all successful) with patcher i've got from compiling source.

When i run WoW_Patched.exe i get error message https://imgur.com/a/ZZQI3J9

can anyone help me i'd appreciate it a lot!
    • By Sandra Kaimraptor
      Dear Community,
      currently I am using screen to manage the daily restart of that server to prevent overloads. But screen is not a clean solution for that. I want to integrate the worldserver and authserver as services to my system. Unfortunately I do not know how I can write into the running daemon any command via Bash shell? sighup shutdown via killall is no option because I need to shutdown the server with 5 minutes delay and informing all players about the shutdown.
      Has anyone any idea how to resolve that issue?
      Kind Regards
      Sandra Kaimraptor
    • By Atréalis
      When taking quests, NPC text is in French (witch is what I want) but when checking or completing, text become in English.
      screens: quest proposal - quest validation
      Does anyone have a clue how to change it to French only? (and what in the world have I done for it to be like this?)
      Thanks.
    • By darki73
      So i guess it is pretty obvious about what am i going to ask =)
      Problem is, previousle we could just sha1 username and password separated by colon and here is the sha_pass_hash.
      The problem i am facing right now, is that according to https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/86b98686a95e23247ecb774fb23ecd5b8d94b97b/src/server/game/Accounts/BattlenetAccountMgr.cpp#L177 Trinity now uses SHA256, so the hashes do not match anymore. The thing is, password length in database is 40 symbols (exactly as many as in sha1 hash), but sha256 hash length is 64 characters long. I am confused...
      I've tried to recreate whole "Cryptography" thing on PHP but, guess what, failed.
      Can somebody explain me how the password is generated nowadays?
      Thank you for your attention. 
    • By HolyNitzan
      Hey Guys,
      I'm  using the last build of TrinityCore for WoD, currently using latest TDB release, I noticed that there are no spawns in Draenor, I would like to konw how could I solve it? is the TDB not populated with Draenor mobs/npc spawns?