TrinityCore

[SOLVED]compile error

zsemi02

hi. i want to compile the core in Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, but i get rhis error:

Warning    1    warning C4805: '==' : unsafe mix of type 'bool' and type 'uint16' in operation    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Unit\Unit.cpp    15688    1    game
Error    2    error C2903: 'result' : symbol is neither a class template nor a function template (C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp)    C:\local\boost_1_55_0\boost\utility\result_of.hpp    186    1    game
Error    3    error C2039: 'result' : is not a member of 'TaxiPathGraph::GetCompleteNodeRoute::<lambda_b66f1e4d2625bde789c6e1f8e8bffd24>' (C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp)    C:\local\boost_1_55_0\boost\utility\result_of.hpp    186    1    game
Error    4    error C2504: 'result' : base class undefined (C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp)    C:\local\boost_1_55_0\boost\utility\result_of.hpp    186    1    game
Error    5    error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '<' (C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp)    C:\local\boost_1_55_0\boost\utility\result_of.hpp    186    1    game
Error    6    error C2783: 'boost::transform_value_property_map<Func,PM,Ret> boost::make_transform_value_property_map(const Func &,const PM &)' : could not deduce template argument for 'Ret'    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    7    error C2893: Failed to specialize function template 'boost::transform_value_property_map<Func,PM,boost::result_of<const Func(property_traits<PA>::reference)>::type> boost::make_transform_value_property_map(const Func &,const PM &)'    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    8    error C2780: 'void boost::dijkstra_shortest_paths(const VertexListGraph &,graph_traits<G>::vertex_descriptor,const boost::bgl_named_params<T,Tag,Base> &)' : expects 3 arguments - 2 provided    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    9    error C2780: 'void boost::dijkstra_shortest_paths(const VertexListGraph &,graph_traits<G>::vertex_descriptor,PredecessorMap,DistanceMap,WeightMap,IndexMap,Compare,Combine,DistInf,DistZero,DijkstraVisitor)' : expects 11 arguments - 2 provided    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    10    error C2780: 'void boost::dijkstra_shortest_paths(const VertexListGraph &,SourceInputIter,SourceInputIter,PredecessorMap,DistanceMap,WeightMap,IndexMap,Compare,Combine,DistInf,DistZero,DijkstraVisitor)' : expects 12 arguments - 2 provided    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    11    error C2780: 'void boost::dijkstra_shortest_paths(const VertexListGraph &,graph_traits<G>::vertex_descriptor,PredecessorMap,DistanceMap,WeightMap,IndexMap,Compare,Combine,DistInf,DistZero,DijkstraVisitor,ColorMap)' : expects 12 arguments - 2 provided    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    12    error C2780: 'void boost::dijkstra_shortest_paths(const VertexListGraph &,SourceInputIter,SourceInputIter,PredecessorMap,DistanceMap,WeightMap,IndexMap,Compare,Combine,DistInf,DistZero,DijkstraVisitor,ColorMap)' : expects 13 arguments - 2 provided    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    13    error C2780: 'void boost::dijkstra_shortest_paths(const VertexListGraph &,graph_traits<G>::vertex_descriptor,PredecessorMap,DistanceMap,WeightMap,IndexMap,Compare,Combine,DistInf,DistZero,DijkstraVisitor,const boost::bgl_named_params<T,Tag,Base> &,enable_if_c<(boost::is_base_and_derived<boost::vertex_list_graph_tag,boost::graph_traits<G>::traversal_category>::value,boost::graph::detail::no_parameter>::type)' : expects 13 arguments - 2 provided    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    14    error C2780: 'void boost::dijkstra_shortest_paths(const VertexListGraph &,SourceInputIter,SourceInputIter,PredecessorMap,DistanceMap,WeightMap,IndexMap,Compare,Combine,DistInf,DistZero,DijkstraVisitor,const boost::bgl_named_params<T,Tag,Base> &,enable_if_c<(boost::is_base_and_derived<boost::vertex_list_graph_tag,boost::graph_traits<G>::traversal_category>::value,boost::graph::detail::no_parameter>::type)' : expects 14 arguments - 2 provided    C:\test\source\source\src\server\game\Entities\Taxi\TaxiPathGraph.cpp    156    1    game
Error    15    error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\game\Release\game.lib'    C:\test\build\src\server\worldserver\LINK    worldserver

error.txt

• 8 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PavelFreeman
      Hello, I want to compile Trinity, but I get this errors...

Did everything according to the documentation (https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130077/Installation+Guide) for Windows 10.

Visual Studio 2019.
    • By aicam
      Hello everyone,

I searched through all threads that may help but I could not find any related answer. So I hope this question is not duplicate.
      I have developed simple options like custom commands for GM. These developments are straightforward so I could add my preferred command with less than four times compilation.
      On the other hand, I want to develop a custom arena join system which work with different structures including: GroupQueueInfo, PlayerQueueInfo (BattlegroundQueue.h). In addition, I need to use other functions like ObjectAccessor::FindPlayerByName. In this regard, I am working with many parts of the source so it is very natural to face many and many bugs and errors. If I want to develop in the way that each time I need to compile the source from scratch, it may takes decades for me to finish the development.
      Therefore, I was looking for a solution to minimize compilation as much as is possible. I created custom CMakeLists to include required files separately, however, it seems the source is compiled with custom options so it failed.
      I appreciate it if someone could guide me to develop a custom code with minimum compilation or at least options that help to recompile only changed file not all of the source. 
    • By Cantte
      Well ... today I was about to compile the trinity core version for WoW 4.3.4 of this repository "https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434". Download them and when you use the cmake, I generate the solution correctly. When I began to compile this went well until I got to the last step, when I was 90% practically.
      This was the error:
      Main.obj: error LNK2019: external symbol SSLeay_version unresolved referred to in the function "public: void __cdecl <lambda_4a2d53ce610f18dba0b4b4d6532c13a7> :: operator () (void) const" (?? R <lambda_4a2d53ce610f18dba0b4b4d6532c13a7> @@ QEBAXXZ)
      25> scripts.lib (cs_server.obj): error LNK2001: external symbol SSLeay_version unresolved
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: unresolved sk_num external symbol referenced in the tcp_connect function
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: unresolved sk_value external symbol referenced in the tcp_connect function
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: unresolved sk_pop_free external symbol referenced in the tcp_connect function
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: outer symbol OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf unresolved referenced in the soap_ssl_init function
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol SSL_load_error_strings unresolved referenced in the soap_ssl_init function
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: unresolved external SSLv23_method symbol referenced in the ssl_auth_init function
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol SSL_library_init unresolved referenced in the soap_ssl_init function
      25> gsoap.lib (stdsoap2.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol SSL_state unresolved referenced in the tcp_connect function
      25> common.lib (OpenSSLCrypto.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol CRYPTO_num_locks unresolved referred to in the function "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto :: threadsCleanup (void)" (? ThreadsCleanup @ OpenSSLCrypto @@ YAXXZ)
      25> common.lib (OpenSSLCrypto.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol CRYPTO_set_locking_callback unresolved referred to in the function "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto :: threadsCleanup (void)" (? ThreadsCleanup @ OpenSSLCrypto @@ YAXXZ)
      25> common.lib (OpenSSLCrypto.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol CRYPTO_THREADID_set_numeric unresolved referred to in the function "void __cdecl threadIdCallback (struct crypto_threadid_st *)" (? ThreadIdCallback @@ YAXPEAUcrypto_threadid_st @@@ Z)
      25> common.lib (OpenSSLCrypto.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback unresolved referenced in the function "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto :: threadsCleanup (void)" (? ThreadsCleanup @ OpenSSLCrypto @@ YAXXZ)
      25> common.lib (ARC4.obj): error LNK2019: external symbol EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init unresolved referred to in the function "public: __cdecl ARC4 :: ARC4 (unsigned int)" (?? 0ARC4 @@ QEAA @ I @ Z)
      25> common.lib (HmacHash.obj): error LNK2019: unresolved HMAC_CTX_init external symbol referenced in the "struct hmac_ctx_st * __cdecl HMAC_CTX_new (void)" function (? HMAC_CTX_new @@ YAPEAUhmac_ctx_st @@ XZ)
      25> common.lib (HmacHash.obj): error LNK2019: unresolved HMAC_CTX_cleanup external symbol referenced in the "void __cdecl HMAC_CTX_free (struct hmac_ctx_st *)" function (? HMAC_CTX_free @@ YAXPEAUhmac_ctx_st @@@ Z)
      25> E: \ Server-Wow \ TrinityCore_434-4.3.4 \ Build \ bin \ RelWithDebInfo \ worldserver.exe: fatal error LNK1120: 16 external unresolved
      25> Compilation of the "worldserver.vcxproj" project completed - ERROR.
      26> ------ Compile operation started: project: ALL_BUILD, configuration: RelWithDebInfo x64 ------
      26> Building Custom Rule E: /Server-Wow/TrinityCore_434-4.3.4/CMakeLists.txt
      26> CMake does not need to re-run because E: /Server-Wow/TrinityCore_434-4.3.4/Build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
      ========== Compile: 23 correct, 3 incorrect, 0 updated, 0 omitted ==========

And this is the original error in Spanish (since I use the compiler in Spanish)

Main.obj : error LNK2019: símbolo externo SSLeay_version sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "public: void __cdecl <lambda_4a2d53ce610f18dba0b4b4d6532c13a7>::operator()(void)const " (??R<lambda_4a2d53ce610f18dba0b4b4d6532c13a7>@@QEBAXXZ)
      25>scripts.lib(cs_server.obj) : error LNK2001: símbolo externo SSLeay_version sin resolver
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo sk_num sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función tcp_connect
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo sk_value sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función tcp_connect
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo sk_pop_free sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función tcp_connect
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función soap_ssl_init
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo SSL_load_error_strings sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función soap_ssl_init
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo SSLv23_method sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función ssl_auth_init
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo SSL_library_init sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función soap_ssl_init
      25>gsoap.lib(stdsoap2.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo SSL_state sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función tcp_connect
      25>common.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo CRYPTO_num_locks sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto::threadsCleanup(void)" (?threadsCleanup@OpenSSLCrypto@@YAXXZ)
      25>common.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo CRYPTO_set_locking_callback sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto::threadsCleanup(void)" (?threadsCleanup@OpenSSLCrypto@@YAXXZ)
      25>common.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo CRYPTO_THREADID_set_numeric sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "void __cdecl threadIdCallback(struct crypto_threadid_st *)" (?threadIdCallback@@YAXPEAUcrypto_threadid_st@@@Z)
      25>common.lib(OpenSSLCrypto.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo CRYPTO_THREADID_set_callback sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "void __cdecl OpenSSLCrypto::threadsCleanup(void)" (?threadsCleanup@OpenSSLCrypto@@YAXXZ)
      25>common.lib(ARC4.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "public: __cdecl ARC4::ARC4(unsigned int)" (??0ARC4@@QEAA@I@Z)
      25>common.lib(HmacHash.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo HMAC_CTX_init sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "struct hmac_ctx_st * __cdecl HMAC_CTX_new(void)" (?HMAC_CTX_new@@YAPEAUhmac_ctx_st@@XZ)
      25>common.lib(HmacHash.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo HMAC_CTX_cleanup sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "void __cdecl HMAC_CTX_free(struct hmac_ctx_st *)" (?HMAC_CTX_free@@YAXPEAUhmac_ctx_st@@@Z)
      25>E:\Server-Wow\TrinityCore_434-4.3.4\Build\bin\RelWithDebInfo\worldserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 16 externos sin resolver
      25>Compilación del proyecto "worldserver.vcxproj" terminada -- ERROR.
      26>------ Operación Compilar iniciada: proyecto: ALL_BUILD, configuración: RelWithDebInfo x64 ------
      26>Building Custom Rule E:/Server-Wow/TrinityCore_434-4.3.4/CMakeLists.txt
      26>CMake does not need to re-run because E:/Server-Wow/TrinityCore_434-4.3.4/Build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
      ========== Compilar: 23 correctos, 3 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

Thanks.
    • By blackmetalz
      Hi guys, I'm going to buy new hardware for reducing compile time in Trinity core. I have heard about Ryzen, it had more core and threads but haven't tested its performance. I just want to ask anyone have Ryzen CPU can share compile time?

• By Nether
      I followed the guide on how to install the core on Linux, but while configuring CMake I got this error: 
      netherblood@Nether:~/absolutely-hopeless-server/build$ cmake ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/netherblood/server -DCONF_DIR=/home/netherblood/server/etc -DTOOLS=1 -DWITH_WARNINGS=1 -- Detected 64-bit platform -- UNIX: Using default library directory CMake Error at cmake/platform/unix/settings.cmake:14 (configure_file):   configure_file attempted to configure a file:   /home/netherblood/absolutely-hopeless-server/cmake_uninstall.cmake into a   source directory. Call Stack (most recent call first):   cmake/macros/CheckPlatform.cmake:13 (include)   CMakeLists.txt:58 (include)     -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also "/home/netherblood/absolutely-hopeless-server/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log". netherblood@Nether:~/absolutely-hopeless-server/build$ Attached is the log.   CMakeOutput (1).log