TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BoxerBucks
      Hi Everyone,
      I have the server built from the 3.3.5a branch and have extracted everything from the 3.3.5a client and the game is "working" - running and playable. I have the Auction House bot seller enabled but I am seeing issues with it where players can't bid (get a message saying "You must meet the min bid"), can't buyout (the buyout button isn't enabled or clickable) and the initial bid is significantly higher than the buyout price - sometimes up to 8-10 times higher.
      I have tried setting the config for the settings "AuctionHouseBot.BidPrice.Min" and "AuctionHouseBot.BidPrice.Max" and they do adjust the prices a bit, but the same issues are present. 
      Is this just an issue with the AHBot currently with the server or are there other settings that need to be enabled? Any help would be great. Thanks.
      Min bid issue

Can't buyout issue

• By Voarsh
      I suppose this is two questions in one.
      I ".reset spells", etc and now when I login to WowTLK 3.3.5A I get "can't speak that language"
      I have a macro that selects a language and then I can talk normally.... or I can just choose a language. What language is my char/client trying to use?
      I cleared my account/cache in my client. Only new chars work.

I then thought, I can't solve this, all I can do is "select" a language every login... I can't even use GM commands until i do.
      So, perhaps make a new char and "copy" the quests over.... I've no idea how I might do this.

Any help?
    • By ChiefMcClane
      Hello folks
      I once updated my Trinity Server (3.3.5a) to the latest version (30.09.2020), unfortunately my Draenei Warlock is now broken.  I once created one in an older version by simply changing the breed in the database. After the update I couldn't select it at first, because the combination is invalid. This message came in the console. 
      I did some research and found out that the playercreateinfo_ tables have to be filled. I did that.
      I can log in now, but it seems that I have no language. The error message "you can not speak this language" appears in the chat. I cannot select a language either. I have already tried many things, including adding the skills, but the error remains. 
      I can't remember that it was so difficult in the past, has anything been changed?
    • By shroom
      Hi,
      Following one recent commit officially adding MariaDB 10.4 support, I took this opportunity to update my database server (from MariaDB 10.1 to MariaDB 10.4) and compiled the game server with the corresponding libraries instead of MySQL 5.7.
      Everything went fine and the server runs properly.
      I had one tiny little issue though: I had to fill the MySQLExecutable variable in the conf file otherwise the worldserver executable wouldn't launch:
      Didn't find any executable MySQL binary at '/Server/Release/bin/Release' or in path, correct the path in the *.conf ("MySQLExecutable").
      I never had to fill this variable before and it was still working fine with this commit: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/48c700347c91b1748427a8c5b09b8d4099c9a105
      I'm running with this commit at the moment: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/43d9ffd1bc127768882711a47d5e2bae92845d04
      It's not that big of deal obviously, but the worldserver conf file states for this variable:
      If the path is left empty, built-in path from cmake is used.
      Alas, while being properly set in CMake, the path isn't used anymore.
      Is this the new expected behavior or is this a bug?
    • By leandrod
      Hello guys,
      I was wondering that would be nice if i can active the flying mounts in Azeroth allowing the players to use it in Orgrimmar for example.
      So, here's my question: is there any way to do that in the server core side? I know that the game doesnt support flying mounts in Azeroth in the retail but i would like to do it (if its possible).
      I've serched in the forum for it and didn't find anything about it.
      Thanks for the help!