TrinityCore

WoW 6.x cannot Boot up.

As I said in my other thread, I was going to create a new one for my 6.x issues. Am running Win 10 and when I try to start my 6.x client, I get shut back to the desktop with an error message. "The application encountered an unexpected error." Perhaps my attached photo can be of some use. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

So, update to this situation. I ran Launcher after setting realm back to US and logged into my player. Loaded fine, everything checked out.

Now, set the realm back to the TC server, and ran the connection patcher....error "UNable to find pattern".

Ugh..... now what? @Shauren after running patcher, the tc_bundle.txt still did not appear. Could that contain the missing "pattern"? See photo to come.

Thanks for the advice!

- JH

Just in case it is difficult to read. The error states:

"Creating patched binary...

Win32 client...

patching portal

EX unable to find pattern

An error occurred. Press ENTER to continue..."

This error comes up for both the 32 and 64 versions of WoW, with the error reflecting the version. Thanks for your continued thoughts and support.

Edited by Great Name No Game
Addendum

I am. The computer I am using to reply to this forum is the one that I use for all my gaming needs. I acquired a copy of the tc_bundle.txt file and stuck it in the TC WoW 6.x directory. On launch, I got....

k95heil.png

So something still isnt quite right. I am working with my server admin to see if we cant get the patcher fixed. This is where we currently stand.

I have a feeling that if we get the patcher issue resolved, everything else will fall into place. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno. Any further thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. Many thanks!

- JH