TrinityCore

[SOLVED]How get character faction from database

stridergm

Thank you for answering CDawg, sorry, I should have better elaborated the question. I'm doing an armory for a website, so I need to get the faction of the database. In previous versions of Mist of Pandaria was possible to know the faction with the race of the character, but with the pandas is no longer possible, so I need some idea to let me make a query to the characters database and know the faction of the character. I got the idea of making a query to the table character_reputation to check the reputation of the character with the main cities, but not sure if the character level one already has reputation with these cities. Greetings and thanks for reading.

Edited by stridergm
more information

CDawg, thank you very much again for answering and offer your help; but with the reply from Nay already completely solve the problem, I did not have knowledge that Panda had different id race depending on the faction to which they belong.

Neutral Pandaren id = 24
Alliance Pandaren id = 25
Pandaren Horde id = 26

And in this way the faction of the panda is solved, which is the race that created me problems. Thanks to both of you. Regards

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By blkht
      The worldserver crashes whenever I create a character. Seems like there is an issue with mysql, but I have no idea what the issue is. Anybody knows what`s happening here?

• By stridergm
      Hi, I'm making a web site for Mist of Pandaria, I need for the profile of the character, know which is the specialization that is active, and also the name of the two specializations that have the character on character database.
      Greetings and thanks.
    • By kaytotes
      Settings such as CharacterCreating.Disabled and CharacterCreating.Disabled.RaceMask are not applying. I'm not sure if it is because I am misunderstanding  but when I set these values it does not inhibit character creation.

For example my worldserver.conf

#    CharacterCreating.Disabled.RaceMask
      #        Description: Mask of races which cannot be created by players.
      #        Example:     1536 - (1024 + 512, Blood Elf and Draenei races are disabled)
      #        Default:     0    - (Enabled, All races are allowed)
      #                     1    - (Disabled, Human)
      #                     2    - (Disabled, Orc)
      #                     4    - (Disabled, Dwarf)
      #                     8    - (Disabled, Night Elf)
      #                     16   - (Disabled, Undead)
      #                     32   - (Disabled, Tauren)
      #                     64   - (Disabled, Gnome)
      #                     128  - (Disabled, Troll)
      #                     512  - (Disabled, Blood Elf)
      #                     1024 - (Disabled, Draenei)
      CharacterCreating.Disabled.RaceMask = 1536

I set it the same as in the example but I can still create both Blood Elf and Draenei characters.

Am I doing something wrong?