TrinityCore

Which is the meaning of the variables in the descriptions of the spell.dbc?

stridergm

Hi, I am developing a website in which I want to show a tooltip talent of a player. I found in the spell.dbc file, the descriptions of the talents spells, but there are variables in the description. I need to know what they mean these variables, which is what they mean.
How I could find a complete description of all these variables?
Regards

Edited by stridergm

• 2 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalkerSh
      Friends,
      I am going through a big problem.
      all maps in "BFa" are completely empty. (without "mobs", without "Npc's".
      how can I enable world missions and all the content in "BFa".  ??????????????????????
      I looked everywhere on this subject, but I was unsuccessful.
      I apologize, I am a beginner in the projects.

====================================================================
      I am currently using this project. 8.3.0 (33369)
      http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?237071-World

updated to 8.3.7 (35662)
      https://mega.nz/file/0dpmla4Q#4tKwrc-G9uhyxCkJozNwZp8Pr0ArgZmwO-ay7OCMvGw
      Source project
      https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

====================================================================
      My WorldServ.conf
      #    Expansion
      #        Description: Allow server to use content from expansions. Checks for expansion-related
      #                     map files, client compatibility and class/race character creation.
      #        Default:     7 - (Expansion 7)
      #                     6 - (Expansion 6)
      #                     5 - (Expansion 5)
      #                     4 - (Expansion 4)
      #                     3 - (Expansion 3)
      #                     2 - (Expansion 2)
      #                     1 - (Expansion 1)
      #                     0 - (Disabled, Ignore and disable expansion content (maps, races, classes)
      Expansion = 8
      #
    • By Hesione
      I'm having a problem with a number of factions not getting the flag "at war" in the reputation tab, and this is unable to be selected by the player. Currently, this is with The Oracles, as my character has their reputation with Frenzyheart. The problem occurs when one of two opposing factions is chosen as the positive reputation one. That said, Bloodsail Buccaneers seems to work fine.
      I did a search on how to fix this, and found this on the TrinityCore issues tracker: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469 (specifically https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/9469#issuecomment-78925130)
      Do I just go into the ReputationManager.cpp file and edit it directly? I don't understand how the dbc/cpp files are used. Are they called by the client each time the client is started up?
      I found the code for ReputationManager.cpp here: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/master/src/server/game/Reputation/ReputationMgr.cpp
      I don't understand how the fix goes into this code. I can see a Git pull (push?) whereas I thought I could just edit ReputationManager.cpp directly. If so, which lines do I replace (if any)? Otherwise, where should I insert the fix?

• By Смердокрыл
      Hi!
      How come a whole bunch of spells, for example rogue's Pistol Shot and Saber Slash, while obviously producing some sort of visual effect, are nowhere to be found in SpellXSpellVisual.db2? Is there another table responsible for them?
    • By Chrisseria2520
      Hello once again community! Thanks for all ur help so far, it's really appreciated..  I'll pull out another hand to get caught! ... 

So my problem is that I can easy buff / nerf a creature npc through World.conf and edit the rates on HP, AP damage, melee damage and so on... Look at: Uploaded Images to see an example!

So my question is am I able to burf nerf specific creature spell to do less / more dmg and how so? 
      An example could be Razorscale's Devouring Flame!
      Thanks guys

• By wildcat
      server version:
      TrinityCore rev. cf3497cfbf4a+ 2017-03-15 22:48:31 +0100 (master branch) (Win64, Release, Static) (worldserver-daemon)

client version:
      7.1.5 23420

issus:
      Running worldserver.exe,warnings:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Validating spell scripts...
      Spell `100` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 3` of script `spell_warr_charge` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `100` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warr_charge` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `118` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_mage_polymorph` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `120` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 6` of script `spell_mage_cone_of_cold` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `139` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pri_renew` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `527` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_pri_dispel_magic` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `527` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pri_dispel_magic` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `603` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warl_bane_of_doom` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `633` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pal_lay_on_hands` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `755` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 20` of script `spell_warl_health_funnel` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectApply` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `755` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 20` of script `spell_warl_health_funnel` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `755` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 20` of script `spell_warl_health_funnel` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectPeriodic` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `1463` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 97` of script `spell_mage_mana_shield` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `AfterEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `1463` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 97` of script `spell_mage_mana_shield` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `AfterEffectManaShield` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `1464` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_warr_slam` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `1464` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warr_slam` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `1784` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_rog_stealth` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `2912` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 3` of script `spell_dru_eclipse_energize` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `5176` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 3` of script `spell_dru_eclipse_energize` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `5246` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Target: 15` of script `spell_warr_intimidating_shout` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnObjectAreaTargetSelect` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `5308` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 2` of script `spell_warr_execute` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `6358` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warl_seduction` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `12975` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_warr_last_stand` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHit` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `12975` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warr_last_stand` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `15286` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_pri_vampiric_embrace` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectProc` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `15290` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Target: 20` of script `spell_pri_vampiric_embrace_target` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnObjectAreaTargetSelect` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `18765` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warr_sweeping_strikes` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `19505` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warl_devour_magic` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `20271` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_pal_judgement` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `20271` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pal_judgement` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `23881` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 3` of script `spell_warr_bloodthirst` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHit` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `23881` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 2` of script `spell_warr_bloodthirst` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `28764` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_gen_adaptive_warding` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectProc` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `29166` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 24` of script `spell_dru_innervate` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `DoEffectCalcAmount` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `30108` of script `spell_warl_unstable_affliction` does not have apply aura effect - handler bound to hook `AfterDispel` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `31821` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pal_aura_mastery` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `31884` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pal_avenging_wrath` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `33763` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_dru_lifebloom` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `AfterEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `33763` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_dru_lifebloom` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `34477` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_hun_misdirection` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `AfterEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `34477` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_hun_misdirection` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectProc` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `34861` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pri_circle_of_healing` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `34914` Effect `Index: EFFECT_2 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_pri_vampiric_touch` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectProc` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `34914` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pri_vampiric_touch` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `35429` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warr_sweeping_strikes` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `39238` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_q10929_fumping` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `41054` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 226` of script `spell_gen_clone_weapon_aura` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectApply` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `41054` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 226` of script `spell_gen_clone_weapon_aura` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `41475` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_boss_lady_malande_shield` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `44457` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_mage_living_bomb` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `AfterEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `44457` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_mage_living_bomb` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `45204` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `45406` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_gen_ribbon_pole_dancer_check` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `47541` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_dk_death_coil` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `47788` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 69` of script `spell_pri_guardian_spirit` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `DoEffectCalcAmount` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `47788` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 69` of script `spell_pri_guardian_spirit` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectAbsorb` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `48181` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_warl_haunt` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `48181` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warl_haunt` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `48707` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_dk_anti_magic_shell` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `49107` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_vehicle_warhead_fuse` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `49576` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_dk_death_grip_initial` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `49889` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `49889` Effect `Index: EFFECT_2 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `50218` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `50218` Effect `Index: EFFECT_2 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `50842` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_dk_blood_boil` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `50842` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 30` of script `spell_dk_blood_boil` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `50842` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_dk_blood_boil` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `51690` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Target: 16` of script `spell_rog_killing_spree` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnObjectAreaTargetSelect` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `51719` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `51719` Effect `Index: EFFECT_2 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `52408` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_gen_seaforium_blast` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `52437` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 4` of script `spell_warr_sudden_death` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `AfterEffectApply` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `52437` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warr_sudden_death` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `53209` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 77` of script `spell_hun_chimera_shot` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `53209` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_hun_chimera_shot` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `53478` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_hun_last_stand_pet` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `53478` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_hun_last_stand_pet` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `54845` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_dru_glyph_of_starfire_proc` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `55233` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 34` of script `spell_dk_vampiric_blood` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `DoEffectCalcAmount` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `57934` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_rog_tricks_of_the_trade` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `61551` Effect `Index: EFFECT_ALL Target: 30` of script `spell_item_toy_train_set_pulse` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnObjectAreaTargetSelect` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `62552` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_gen_defend` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `62719` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_gen_defend` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `66482` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_gen_defend` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `67518` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warl_devour_magic` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `69893` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 226` of script `spell_gen_clone_weapon_aura` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectApply` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `69893` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 AuraName: 226` of script `spell_gen_clone_weapon_aura` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `78674` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 3` of script `spell_dru_eclipse_energize` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `82691` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_mage_ring_of_frost_freeze` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `85256` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 31` of script `spell_pal_templar_s_verdict` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `85256` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_pal_templar_s_verdict` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `85948` Effect `Index: EFFECT_2 Name: 77` of script `spell_dk_festering_strike` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `86121` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 2` of script `spell_warl_soul_swap` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `86121` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warl_soul_swap` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `86213` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warl_soul_swap_exhale` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `106935` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `116694` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Name: 3` of script `spell_monk_surging_mist` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `116694` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_monk_surging_mist` - script will be not added to the spell
      Spell `123456` Effect `Index: EFFECT_0 Target: 18` of script `spell_halion_summon_exit_portals` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnDestinationTargetSelect` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `123456` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Target: 18` of script `spell_halion_summon_exit_portals` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnDestinationTargetSelect` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `126240` Effect `Index: EFFECT_2 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `130736` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 226` of script `spell_dk_soul_reaper` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `AfterEffectRemove` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `130736` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 AuraName: 226` of script `spell_dk_soul_reaper` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectPeriodic` of AuraScript won't be executed
      Spell `136757` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 77` of script `spell_gen_clone` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHitTarget` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `178368` Effect `Index: EFFECT_1 Name: 42` of script `spell_warr_heroic_leap_jump` did not match dbc effect data - handler bound to hook `OnEffectHit` of SpellScript won't be executed
      Spell `178368` did not pass Validate() function of script `spell_warr_heroic_leap_jump` - script will be not added to the spell
      >> Validated 1455 scripts in 65 ms
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May I get other version of client to extract dbc ? Or it`s fine just wait other day ?
      Thanks to watch.