TrinityCore

Where to actually find the Wrath Client?

Wronglebowski

Hey all, I finally got my server up and running but I'm having a hard time finding a client that's 3.3.5a and will cooperate. I've tried a few torrents and direct downloads but all the clients don't have the standard realmlist.wtf file and when I edit the config in the WTF Folder and then launch WoW it just keeps changing it back to whatever private server I downloaded it from before. I also don't see anything about an authserver.wtf which I thought I'd need to edit as well.

Any ideas?

I'm assuming most of the sites you run into will have a pre-modified realmlist.wtf file, for ease of their players. You won't believe most of the idiots that barely know how to download the client and what to do next. Not to condone what most private server peeps are now editing the client beyond the realmlist.wtf, thus with heavily modified mpq files, to get them locked into their own server.

I'll PM you a clean source.

• Upvote 1

Hi CDawg,

Could you PM me a link to a clean source as well? I am currently in the process of developing a Drupal 8 module for TrinityCore and clean testing game versions would be most welcome. It would be awesome if you could provide me with more game versions than just 3.3.5a.

Thanks!