TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PavelFreeman
      Hello, I want to compile Trinity, but I get this errors...

Did everything according to the documentation (https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130077/Installation+Guide) for Windows 10.

Visual Studio 2019.
    • By vladex
      Hello,

I've been gone for a good while from wow and from wow emulation. I'd like to at least try to learn more about the tc code in general, is there any proper documentation from top to bottom that describes the packages, libraries and API used in the TC code ? I find the guide on atlassian a bit short.

Thank you.
    • By Ramboknife
      So I'm trying to set up a debugging process where I can see what functions are being called when I do certain things in game, that way I can hopefully locate exactly which functions in which cpp files might possibly be involved with the bug I'm trying to fix.  Is something like this possible?  I can get VS Code to launch my worldserver or attach to the worldserver process but beyond that I'm not getting any other information out of the Call Stack or anything when I make certain actions in-game.
      Thanks
    • By labaouici
      Hello!
      I was checking my DB but I didn't find any table that could tell "this is when it will happen"
      I wonder how it work, I activated it but is there a table to put the unix time? (like to do : every wednesday, at 15:25:30 there will be the distribution)
      Thanks!
    • By belziere
      Hi guys, i compiled my server under linux and i saw the thing about needing a connection patcher for my client (that needs to be compiled under windows) so i compiled my project on windows too but i can't find the connection patcher, it is nowhere to be seen !