TrinityCore

TrinityCore 4.3.4.15595

petartri

Hi,

I setup everything okay, authentication server & world server starts up fine, however when I start the battle.net server it opens with a blank black window and it doesn't create it's log file, so it is pretty much doing nothing, and when I attempt to login in game the battle.net server then stops responding and it's printed out errors in some logs, I'll post about 2 of them because each is slightly different.

3857b7643160_bnetserver.exe_[11-3_23-17-43].txt

3857b7643160_bnetserver.exe_[12-3_8-9-4].txt

27 minutes ago, LewisPotato said:

So what is the bnetserver for?

Also, do I create my account using the normal account command or the battlenetaccount command?

the bnet thing was experimental, i am not sure if it was finished, and to create accounts you must use account command.

18 minutes ago, Aokromes said:

the bnet thing was experimental, i am not sure if it was finished, and to create accounts you must use account command.

Okay, and another annoying this.. Any 4.3.4 client I download (download as you play) always crashes when I get to the character screen. It's going on about the patch not being able to download.

I hope Blizzard haven't just taken the patch server offline for 4.3.4 clients. :/

2018-03-12 18.43.58 Crash.txt

Here is my client crash log, this is the latest one...

What happens:

1.) When I go to login with my username (not email) and password it will do it's authenticating and say connected, then it freezes on connected and a popup says the game has crashed and then prints out the error log.

2.) I have tried a 100% full client and the same happens repeatedly.

3.) I've reinstalled TrinityCore 4.3.4 and even redownloaded clients and the issue still persists.

I have also included a screenshot of the error popup, please check it out.

2018-03-14 17.21.06 Crash.txt

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, skipperheartbeat said:

Have you tried clearing the cache and deleting the content of the WTF folder.

Yeah, I have tried all sorts of different clients I could find on the internet, I even installed the client onto my laptop and tried to login and it crashed just like they do on my normal PC, it's gotta be something wrong with the server itself then if it is happening on other devices.

I just checked the GlueXML log and I found this in it when the client loads: 3/15 16:23:06.702  Error loading Interface\GlueXML\StarterEditionPopUp.lua

Does that have anything to do with it?

• 3 months later...

Hi as the title states I'm just curious as to how well is the 4.3.4 branch? What I mean is how stable is it and how are the spells, talents, skills, items, npcs and other things in the database? I'm not really interested in the scripts as I can see that easily, but wondering about all this other stuff I mentioned. If anyone could let me know how its all working on a scale of 1 - 10 or something or % wise it would be great.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aokromes pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there.
I run vmap4extractor.exe and after a minute vmpa4extrator.exe has stopped working error will appear, how can I fix that? 
it's: https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434/

Can someone upload extractors of TrinityCore 4.3.4 For me?
maybe I did some wrong in compile,
or upload maps,dbc,vmaps,mmaps for me 
actually better to upload extractors for me :((

2 hours ago, HiddenBboy said:

Hi there.
I run vmap4extractor.exe and after a minute vmpa4extrator.exe has stopped working error will appear, how can I fix that? 
it's: https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434/

Can someone upload extractors of TrinityCore 4.3.4 For me?
maybe I did some wrong in compile,
or upload maps,dbc,vmaps,mmaps for me 
actually better to upload extractors for me :((

be sure you copy common.dll to wow directory.