TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Herdex
      I just finished setting up a 3.3.5 server it runs and I can make an account but I cannot join it, I don't know if the problem is on my client or if the server isn't setup right

The server is not on the same network as the computer I'm trying to join with so I can't use lan or anything, I have also never had a private server but have played on a few
      Server is on linux
    • By alexis123
      I have a 255 level repack, the repack starts well when I create a character, it is not created and I throw an error like the image I see in database characters I see the character that is created, the default race is 0, obviously, it never has to be 0 in race there but that happens to me

and in worldserver I get a db error, I don't know why I have never modified anything or am adding race custon, how can I solve this error, friends, can you please help me?

• By alexis123
      I am using rev 61 trinitycore I compiled it I assembled the repack everything fine I started the server now I have errors
      Error 1
      Unknown item (entry=2711) in creature_equip_template.itemEntry1 for entry = 6 and id=1, forced to 0.

I change the ID to 0, there it tells me because it is in 1 and now I get this error that I do not understand what to do

Error 1 
      Creature equipment template with id 0 found for creature 6, skipped.

How can I solve this error friends?
    • By Voarsh
      I suppose this is two questions in one.
      I ".reset spells", etc and now when I login to WowTLK 3.3.5A I get "can't speak that language"
      I have a macro that selects a language and then I can talk normally.... or I can just choose a language. What language is my char/client trying to use?
      I cleared my account/cache in my client. Only new chars work.

I then thought, I can't solve this, all I can do is "select" a language every login... I can't even use GM commands until i do.
      So, perhaps make a new char and "copy" the quests over.... I've no idea how I might do this.

Any help?
    • By ChiefMcClane
      Hello folks
      I once updated my Trinity Server (3.3.5a) to the latest version (30.09.2020), unfortunately my Draenei Warlock is now broken.  I once created one in an older version by simply changing the breed in the database. After the update I couldn't select it at first, because the combination is invalid. This message came in the console. 
      I did some research and found out that the playercreateinfo_ tables have to be filled. I did that.
      I can log in now, but it seems that I have no language. The error message "you can not speak this language" appears in the chat. I cannot select a language either. I have already tried many things, including adding the skills, but the error remains. 
      I can't remember that it was so difficult in the past, has anything been changed?