TrinityCore

Arena queue

Xaxoxuxu

What revision?

server/game/Battlegrounds/ArenaTeam.cpp

bool ArenaTeam::AddMember(ObjectGuid playerGuid)
{

TC_LOG_DEBUG("bg.arena", "Player: %s [%s] joined arena team type: %u [Id: %u, Name: %s].", playerName.c_str(), playerGuid.ToString().c_str(), GetType(), GetId(), GetName().c_str());

6 hours ago, tsvmitev said:

So is there anybody who can actually help with it?

Of course there is. But like most of us, I haven't had time.

I can look at hooks to pull and log arena queues (teams and players). Just curious... what is so important about logging the placeholder queue for players?

1 hour ago, CDawg said:

Of course there is. But like most of us, I haven't had time.

I can look at hooks to pull and log arena queues (teams and players). Just curious... what is so important about logging the placeholder queue for players?

My friend and I are trying to log all the arenas, so we can pull the statistics on a website and it's easier to catch wintraders and players who drop mmr.