TrinityCore

Need Stable revision of branch 3.3.5

Adizbek

Sure, "things don't work correctly". I assume by "stable" (or unstable) that you were indicating that it crashed worlds or caused dataloss, etc.

My quick notes, many are already issues on github and more. The main issue I have in the instance is trash glitches, they are boss intense with some configurations (with all spiders active they can basically freeze all players). The prince council is really difficult / impossible. the boss fights themselves seems solid, i cannot speak for their retail simulation accuracy, but they go through stages fluidly and give a good simulation.

* there are explosions going off in the npc vendor room repeatedly, i think these are traps repeatedly going off in the first hallway.
* the trash that fights the npcs don't not seem right, they also can chain pull the room (explosions)
* spiders in the ceiling!!!!
* spiders model scaling (and their web attack seems to scale to their size)
* wrong trash configurations (compared to retail of today)
* golems in the second room that are not activated by traps are aggroable.
* trash traps in first corridore seem to trigger on npcs, so the traps auto fire ... two golems are out before entering and they aggro into the npc area
* lord marrowgars's aggro radius is into the room before him.

* second boss is clean and her trash mobs are as well, it seems like she emotes a diatribe after her aggro 'what is this intrusion!'

* npcs before the gunship are not in a balanced fight and they dont chain aggro, nor all all the members on both sides in the fight against each other.
* the dragon npc aggros before it should (while your near the elevator or during trash)
* gunship backpack doesn't expire after fight
* gunship seems solid, however 6-8 npcs roll over through the portal at once. should be 2 it seems from whenever i have done it.
* gunship might not back and forth like it should (freeze, thaw)
* combat doesn't end after event.
* chest is always visible, but opens only after completion (and combat stops)

* saurfang's chest is visible, but only opens after completion (and combat stops)
* you are stuck in combat  after the fight
* a ton of his blood beast adds (7-8) spawn at once all around him, normally i think they come from behind him and not all at once.

* trash on the stairway to plague is not pathing, they are stationary and not aggro linked .... but you pretty much pull everything when you touch the abominations.
* precious doesn't spawn it's feeder adds
* the valve on rotface/festergut are not interactive

* the valve from rotface/festergut are not needed
* the door to the professor is missing (that fills from the valves)
* the bugs in the corridor event doesnt happen and isnt needed (there isnt a second door), there are some bugs there however.

* the blood council rescue quest seems fine (30min), however the npc won't interact.
* the blood council fight aggros too far away, while your fighting trash. i know in retail its around the ornamental ring, but it just inside the room.
* the blood council aggro before they should and they hit like a ton of bricks. the fight doesnt seem right.
* the blood council can easily kill your character even as god mode which is cute ... our might combined!

* blood queen seems as annoying as retail

* the hallway before the dreamwalker seems to chain aggro.
* the npc at the end of the hallway drops gold in retail ... /me mind on money!

* the dreamwalker quest fight works (hand in works at wyrmrest)
* you can avoid the whole dreamwalker fight thing like in retail if your a sly dog (or rather a fast one)
* the gate sometimes remains closed after success
* the chest doesn't always seem to appear

* the spider even doesn't happen
* the gate after the spider event is open

* sindragosa and friends are as annoying as one would think.
* the dragons i think are already in place rather than arrive.
* sindragosa lands below the castle and then engages, in retails she attacks from above with a huge hitbox

* lich king is straight forward.
* being locked on the platform after fight just like retail, never knew what that was about.

* Shadowmourne npc group is downstairs after the lich king is killed, i don't believe i ever saw them outside the quest and post the quest.

• Upvote 1