TrinityCore

strange errors after update core

Rebelhearts

I just updated my core, and got the following errors.

Error while configuring Appender Auth in Logger server.authserver. Appender does not exist

and on the end of starting the worldserver.

2017-04-26_14:28:51 ERROR [sql.sql] [1055] Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'trinity_character.gi.guid' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by

2017-04-26_14:28:51 ERROR [sql.sql] Unhandled MySQL errno 1055. Unexpected behaviour possible.

the core refuses to start, 

using revision: f42ff8c6ba0609c2f774440dd30981356c1ffd63

no custom content or patches.

Edited by Rebelhearts

Assuming you are on Windows...

Sounds like you didnt copy or configure the authserver.conf.dist and worldserver.conf.dist. Follow the instructions and get your conf files set-up and configured, then we can talk about the DB error you received.

Go to the very last step on this page.

https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/tc/Windows+Server+Setup

thanks i found the problem, it was the assignment of the config dir on compile, instead of /home/trinity/etc it was /home/trinity/conf.

anyway, so thats solved, but still i see this error

2017-04-26_22:45:57 INFO  [server.loading] Loading Group instance saves...

2017-04-26_22:45:57 ERROR [sql.sql] [1055] Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'trinity_char.gi.guid' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by

2017-04-26_22:45:57 ERROR [sql.sql] Unhandled MySQL errno 1055. Unexpected behaviour possible.

2017-04-26_22:45:57 INFO  [server.loading] >> Loaded 0 group-instance saves. DB table `group_instance` is empty!

The core loads however, so its not a big deal i think... but still.