TrinityCore

ICC Insta Death on enter

bblewittAGA

When I want to do the ICC and kill the lich king when I enter in a raid group or not in a raid group with the ingore raid group requirement enabled in the configs the raid kills me instantly when I have 1.7b health from armour and can't revive and have to use the unstuck command to teleport myself away.

Is this a bug or can anyone help me as I want to test my server thoroughly so that there is no bugs or very little/minor ones?

Edited by bblewittAGA

47 minutes ago, bblewittAGA said:

When I want to do the ICC and kill the lich king when I enter in a raid group or not in a raid group with the ingore raid group requirement enabled in the configs the raid kills me instantly when I have 1.7b health from armour and can't revive and have to use the unstuck command to teleport myself away.

Is this a bug or can anyone help me as I want to test my server thoroughly so that there is no bugs or very little/minor ones?

There are a myriad of ways to read this I will try and rephrase and you can clarify, but in the end you should make a github issue for this ... so in 335 current build, (seems unlikely though with 1.7 billion health) when you enter the raid portal in normal difficulty you are instantly killed (by what in the command log)? And this works any other way (such as when you are in an actual raid?) Is this raidid in use and you are continuing?

My guess is that the first hallway event has spawned out of control with the traps being set off and the Deathbound Ward attacks are getting you in the NPC area, they do decent damage and effect the whole hallways and npc area all the way back to the portal inside the instance, since the DW's stack death can be ... but not instant death for me.

Maybe .cheat god and investigate what is killing you, unless you are truly dying upon zoning in.

16 minutes ago, Ibeatdungeon said:

There are a myriad of ways to read this I will try and rephrase and you can clarify, but in the end you should make a github issue for this ... so in 335 current build, (seems unlikely though with 1.7 billion health) when you enter the raid portal in normal difficulty you are instantly killed (by what in the command log)? And this works any other way (such as when you are in an actual raid?) Is this raidid in use and you are continuing?

My guess is that the first hallway event has spawned out of control with the traps being set off and the Deathbound Ward attacks are getting you in the NPC area, they do decent damage and effect the whole hallways and npc area all the way back to the portal inside the instance, since the DW's stack death can be ... but not instant death for me.

Maybe .cheat god and investigate what is killing you, unless you are truly dying upon zoning in.

Sorry I might of been a bit brief so here is all the details.

Client: 3.3.5a 12340 build

Server Core: TrinityCore rev. 6892404b270f+ 2017-04-26 04:20:38 -0300 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, Release, Static) also same thing in the last release

TDB 335.63 (also samething in .62)

Character Class, Level, GM status: Gnome-Mage, 255, Account level 3 gm mode off

Instance ignore raid requirements enabled in the worldserver configs

Custom armour for mage that has 10m stats except intellect that is 6.5m

Using the .tele Icecrown to get to the location and then making myself to the ICC raid enterance and going in unraid grouped you can enter but soon as you enter and it loads you die and first though maybe of the raid group thing so I made myself in a raid group with 1 other player and same thing on 10 man raid settings.

3 hours ago, bblewittAGA said:

@Ibeatdungeon Okay that worked but still why is it killing my level 255 armour should not matter?

I don't know all the custom stuff that you have on your server nor any details on what causes the death, perhaps the ICC buff (+20%) causes some problem with the massive numbers you are pushing? This has to people a known issue for people that run 255 level servers (stats that are beyond variable limits, interpreted as NaN or zero?, aka death)

I am not sure .cheat god will protect you from null health, I believe it only protects you from external damage. I have died plenty of times when the damage self-inflicted (from debuffs). The client event log should be, 'gained buff' 'has died' or similar if it's the ICC buff.

I don't know how patches are supported for trinitycore issues, but check out the rules of the road and post one.

• Upvote 1

Don't know if this was brought up and one thing that you have to take into consideration, that regardless of where your health is at (example: it could 10 billion hp), some debuffs work by percentage. So the insta death could possibly be working it down from a 99% intentionally. I don't remember ICC placing a debuff on you when you enter, but also adding to what IbeatDungeon is stating that the high numbers could possibly be.. well.. too high.

The ICC Buff here is what I was speaking to, +30% might just be too much when the numbers are in the billions. (zone in, get 73822, die). I would expect to see /eventtrace to show some of this (in addition to the elusive combat log).

When I google 255 server stats, there is plenty of talk about dealing with silly numbers. But who knows what the patches are on this server as well.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=73822/hellscreams-warsong