TrinityCore

Patch 7.2.5 a lot of revisions.

DanielHyM

Hello all, im question to myself why there are so much revisions on the same patch, for example today we have a new 7.2.5 24461, the past week was 24415, etc etc, why are they doing this? maybe cause they are applying new updates like all weeks? or maybe you think for another reason? sounds like not like in the past, one patch stay at the same version a lot of time, the another big new patch etc, what do you think? thanks as always.

They are trying to fix all the new issues with the core as well as the problem with balance arises with the new sets from ToS. As you can see from today's build, they've nerfed priests damage and buffed their intellect (I main priest, yes) in pvp. Just incremental builds for hotfixes

Must be very interesting to see, how they works, this year i will start on the world of programming, and must be very interesting to see, in general for example, the work that must do the people for trinity to obtain a "equal code" using "

reverse engineering" or something like that must be a lot of interesting,  and a lot of insane work of course :P, but its really nice to know that there is people working on amazing proyects like that, and thanks for the info darki73!