TrinityCore

Is there others expansion than the last one (for now Legion) and WOTLK on TC?

labaouici

Only 7x and 3.3.5a (not sure how long 3.3.5a will be supported)
That link for 4.3.4 (at least i don't think) is not officially supported by the TC community, just a branch from TC.

No vanilla, TBC, mop, or WoD.

• Upvote 1

Hello I just got a little bug, when I run it I stay on connecting forever, I don't know if I can ask it on the topic Stuck at connected / infinite loop / login issues / battle.net because of the fact it's the 4.3.4, I send you the picture of the program I launch (I tried to launch with authserver and bnet, and only authserver and only bnet too)

Also 2 questions :

1°) is it normal that there is bnet&authserver?

2°) is it normal that my bnet is empty? (all black)

98+98Capture.PNG

Bnet server for 4.3.4 is not done or working yet but auth server is working of course and for the realmlist in the database for realm looping make sure it is set to your main IP and not localhost or 127.0.0.1 but instead the main IP. Also make sure in the wow directory you have under realmlist.wtf file the main IP address as well.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, codeman8214 said:

Bnet server for 4.3.4 is not done or working yet but auth server is working of course and for the realmlist in the database for realm looping make sure it is set to your main IP and not localhost or 127.0.0.1 but instead the main IP. Also make sure in the wow directory you have under realmlist.wtf file the main IP address as well.

I changed and put back 127.0.0.1 and now it work, but what is the use of the bnet server usually of authserver can do it?

Thanks for the help!

iirc bnet "server" came out during Cata or mid expansion to hold ids and other games (not just wow). My memory vaguely serves me correctly.

Anyhow, you are not required to run it for 4.x, it's a luxury item to have keeping track of friends, etc. during that time. I believe after Cata into MoP (5.x) it was then a requirement. But that is how Blizz currently uses a stronger authentication to the client.

• Upvote 1