TrinityCore

3.3.5a WOTLK Client for Mac

elandris

The wow client for the latest MacOS (Sierra 10.12+) is really buggy, due to the internal certificate and the binary had to be modified so Mac would accept it. For this very reason Mac doesn't handle running old software well, and for obvious reasons Blizz is not going to issue an updated client to run Wrath :P.

Your best bet would be to load Wine and install the windows version of enUS.

I do however have an official 3.3.5a Mac client, but you have to jump through alot of hoops to get it to work. If you are running a desktop mac, then you might be lucky not to have video problems with it. However, I run the Mac client on my Macbook Pro 15" and the video display wont go higher than 1024x768.

PM me if you really want the Mac version, but just remember you have been warned!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Ibeatdungeon said:

I am running 3.3.5 (12340) Intel on 10.12.6 (MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)), works at my native resolution fine in Fullscreen Windowed mode. What video setting do you use that won't go higher than 1024x768?

On most Macs you can't. Once you go to a higher resolution on a Mac, then exit out, it will clip the screen and you then have to manually modify wtf/confg.wtf.
That has been a bug since TBC (2.x), it was fixed in 4.x

• Upvote 1