TrinityCore

[SOLVED]Random disconects

Szone

I'm having a similar issue using the latest build of Trinitycore 3.3.5. Players are disconnected all at the same time at random intervals. I checked the windows event logs, mysql logs and trinity core logs but couldn't find anything that could point to network spikes/lag.

Hardware Specs:

-Running in VM with 6 cores, 12 GB, 200GB of hard disk space

Edited by technic88
more info
  • Upvote 1

Also having this issue, only appears to be one out of 7 players that I can easily speak with, but he gets disconnected about 10 times a night, everyone else appears fine.  Everyone is using the exact same client from my server, nothing custom, base trinitycore with revision from a couple days ago.  (Also want to mention that there is a second PC in this person's house that works perfectly fine, no disconnects, and that is why I am not opening a github issue, I am working with them first over the next couple of nights to determine what program might be running that does these disconnects)

Server 2008 R2
2 cores
16GB Memory
250GB Drive (around 100GB free)
Nothing shows in logs anywhere that I can see.
TrinityCore rev. c7d565739b2e 2017-09-03 23:10:24 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win32, RelWithDebInfo, Static)

Edited by ceresia

4 hours ago, ceresia said:

Good, now for the next steps.
1. git checkout 4aceb7bf9196b0c83d75effdd132afb84569c963
2. Re-compile (windows: rebuild solution)

And let me know if the problem goes away... If it is, then we have a range to work with. Like I mentioned, I'm not having the issue So you will have to do the testing.

• Upvote 1