TrinityCore

TrinityCore 7.x client issues

Levcsu

Dear Devs and Users!

My TrinityCore server finally runs smooth and without any huge errors only some with the db, but thats would be fixed soon.

So, I downloaded the amster, cmake compile, and now running.
Tryied to connect with 7.1.5 client, didnt worked, so, I switched to 7.2.5 client.

The 7.2.5 client downlaoded from: https://wowmortal.com/download.php

The client now connecting to my server, without any issues, Im able to create characters, and loggin to play, but I met a frustrating issue, my client got ONLY 15-20 fps on EVERY settings, however my PC can handle 200+ (on my battlenet client (7.3.0), runs with 214 fps without any laggs on Ultra Hight settings.

Someone omaybe met with this issue, and can help me out.
Where do you guys downloaded your client to connect to your TC 7.x server?
How can I fix this FPS issues?

I think i tried everything what i can, to fix this silly problem, but nothing changed at all... I really waiting for your kind answers and help!

Thank you so much, regards:
Levcsu

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 9:28 AM, LokisSword said:

I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that the wowmortal client / launcher has a Bitcoin miner within it.

This could potentially be eating CPU cycles and showing the drop in performance you are experiencing here. 

To be clear, you are suggesting that the wowmortal software (launcher/downloader) does this, not the wow client they are providing. Right?