TrinityCore

Working Official Blizzard 3.x.x Torrent

LewisPotato

Hi,

Was just wondering if there are any official Blizzard installers or torrents for any 3.x.x version for WOTLK.

I tried InstallWoW.exe (used to work) but blizzard took the servers offline for it.

I also tried to extract a torrent from the Background Downloader but the tracker for  it is offline.. :(

Any you have will do, working or not, I'll try and get them working.

Edited by LewisPotato

Actually you can find torrent ones by going to google.com and searching for 3.3.5a and one good source is piratebay if when searching just also add that one if you need to find a good source and there are other good sites out there. if you still have problems finding one let me know I will give you a link but google is your friend :) 

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2017 at 3:45 PM, LewisPotato said:

Was just wondering if there are any official Blizzard installers or torrents for any 3.x.x version for WOTLK.

Let me know if you have issues with torrents. I have an enUS retail (clean) version.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2017 at 3:35 AM, codeman8214 said:

Actually you can find torrent ones by going to google.com and searching for 3.3.5a and one good source is piratebay if when searching just also add that one if you need to find a good source and there are other good sites out there. if you still have problems finding one let me know I will give you a link but google is your friend :) 

Can't access pirate bay, ISP blocked it.

Also i did "Google" you didn't think I would of tried that?

It's fine though I have one now.

Edited by LewisPotato