TrinityCore

Core Server autoupdate not work for me!

gldssgames

Hi, I am having problems with auto update (I find it very confusing to update each update manually), it seems that it only works in version deployed and not as autonomous.
I run mysql via Command Prompt has worked for me for a long time in projects ... I think it may be ... because I point the configuration file.
This sentence caught my attention: "failed! If you are a user" (phrase shown in the worldserver log) which I think may have to have permission
The mysql configuration file, Server log file and the bat pitcher in the form of text is attached, if no one accidentally runs.

The mysql configuration file and the bat mysql run in the form of text is attached, so no one accidentally runs.
I will continue to seek a solution, if I find I put here for others with the same problem.
Thank you for all
!

Since I do not speak English, I translated using google, I'm sorry for that.

my.ini

mysql.bat.txt

Server.log

Edited,

All right, I can understand why. is there a way I can join the update files and then run a single sql script?

Example:
2017_01.sql
2017_02.sql
fully_2017_01_to_02.sql

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How so at one time, I do not understand, forgive me, can you guide me?

Let me know if I have or not!
So I can not send the tables to the database, what goes into the 4 databases? so should I create the databases and then run the worldserver and bnetserver servers so they will import the tables with the updates?

Without causing some sort of conflict, error in the database?

Edited by gldssgames
for Question

8 minutes ago, gldssgames said:

Edited,

All right, I can understand why. is there a way I can join the update files and then run a single sql script?

Example:
2017_01.sql
2017_02.sql
fully_2017_01_to_02.sql

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How so at one time, I do not understand, forgive me, can you guide me?

Let me know if I have or not!
So I can not send the tables to the database, what goes into the 4 databases? so should I create the databases and then run the worldserver and bnetserver servers so they will import the tables with the updates?

Without causing some sort of conflict, error in the database?

Simply be sure you have mysql strict mode disable and leave core to do the work of import updates, forget of manually apply updates.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Madbryan
      Hi,
      I've follow the explanation to make a server with the mmaster branch.
      The authserver and worldserver launch without error.
      I've created an account with the command bnetaccount create
      But when i try to identificate on wow, it says that the login or password is invalid.
      How could vérify that password are encrypted in the right way and decrypt in the good way too ?

Thanks in advance and for all your good work.

Example of salt et verifier that appear in my database auth :
      Salt : ҕ��E��O���4��`˷����NV�:
      Verifier : � ���1ri͐������IDmm-�����v

My table are in utf8_general_ci for auth, world and characters table and utf8mb4_unicode_ci for hotfixes
      MySQL57
      MySQL Workbench 8
      Visual Studio 2019
      Git v2.30.0

• By shroom
      Hi,
      Following one recent commit officially adding MariaDB 10.4 support, I took this opportunity to update my database server (from MariaDB 10.1 to MariaDB 10.4) and compiled the game server with the corresponding libraries instead of MySQL 5.7.
      Everything went fine and the server runs properly.
      I had one tiny little issue though: I had to fill the MySQLExecutable variable in the conf file otherwise the worldserver executable wouldn't launch:
      Didn't find any executable MySQL binary at '/Server/Release/bin/Release' or in path, correct the path in the *.conf ("MySQLExecutable").
      I never had to fill this variable before and it was still working fine with this commit: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/48c700347c91b1748427a8c5b09b8d4099c9a105
      I'm running with this commit at the moment: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/43d9ffd1bc127768882711a47d5e2bae92845d04
      It's not that big of deal obviously, but the worldserver conf file states for this variable:
      If the path is left empty, built-in path from cmake is used.
      Alas, while being properly set in CMake, the path isn't used anymore.
      Is this the new expected behavior or is this a bug?
    • By DagothHertil
      Hello everyone. I have a small question about how can I access the spell ID`s used by creatures? In world database in creature_template table there is spell1, spell2, ... spell8 values wich correspond to spells wich I will be able to use when this creature is under Mind Control (as stated in wiki), but these values are set for creatuers up to level ~60 and for creatures from 70-80 none creatures have their spell1 .. spell8 set to any value. So my question is essentialy is where can I obtain the spell ID`s used by cretures? Obviously the creatures in 70-80 range have spell and they use them, but I dont see any values in world database and may be these spell lists come from dbc or something? I would realy appreciate any help 
    • By Lenny4
      When I log in to the game I have this message "Welcome to a Trinity Core Server".
      Where is the table to change this message ?
      Thank you
    • By Yehonal
      Hi!
      Few weeks ago has been created a project: www.wowgaming.org
      It's a WoW resource pool (Db search, wiki, addons etc) subdivided by expansion that currently support wotlk 3.3.5a
      All information inside are stored  with original data from that specific game version.
      It's totally Free and Open Source alternative to (dead?) OpenWoW site!
      Please read this page to understand why and how we can do it.
      This project can be helpful for:
      - Wiki and Database search engine for educational Open Source application server projects, such as TrinityCore
      - Keeping an historical archive of World of Warcraft original data
      - Discussing and Blogging about newest and oldest WoW Facts 

wotlk portal (index of all subsite below): http://www.wowgaming.org/wotlk.html
      database: https://wowgaming.altervista.org/aowow/
      addon list: http://www.wowgaming.org/addons-335a-collection/
      wiki: https://wowgaming.altervista.org/wp/wotlk-home/

Our repositories: https://github.com/wowgame

If you want to help us or maintaining another version using our free tools
      Please, Contact us on Discord