TrinityCore

Change welcome message

Lenny4

• 3 weeks later...

Lenny4 If you just need to change the record, it's done in worldserver.conf, In the section "Motd"

I'm also interested in where you can change the information about the server. I want to add information about my server there. This should be possible, you need to make the pack before compilation. At least 5 years ago it worked. But since then much has changed and I can not find where to edit it.I need to do this compulsorily before compilation, that in the future I will not make manual edits, after installing each patch or update
Prompt please in what file it to make. I really need to put there the name of my server, the list of worlds and the address on the network.
I will not delete your information from there:), because I understand that this is your copyright, and for server players it is useful to know that the server is based on a reliable kernel.

Edited by winwoolf

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Madbryan
      Hi,
      I've follow the explanation to make a server with the mmaster branch.
      The authserver and worldserver launch without error.
      I've created an account with the command bnetaccount create
      But when i try to identificate on wow, it says that the login or password is invalid.
      How could vérify that password are encrypted in the right way and decrypt in the good way too ?

Thanks in advance and for all your good work.

Example of salt et verifier that appear in my database auth :
      Salt : ҕ��E��O���4��`˷����NV�:
      Verifier : � ���1ri͐������IDmm-�����v

My table are in utf8_general_ci for auth, world and characters table and utf8mb4_unicode_ci for hotfixes
      MySQL57
      MySQL Workbench 8
      Visual Studio 2019
      Git v2.30.0

• By DagothHertil
      Hello everyone. I have a small question about how can I access the spell ID`s used by creatures? In world database in creature_template table there is spell1, spell2, ... spell8 values wich correspond to spells wich I will be able to use when this creature is under Mind Control (as stated in wiki), but these values are set for creatuers up to level ~60 and for creatures from 70-80 none creatures have their spell1 .. spell8 set to any value. So my question is essentialy is where can I obtain the spell ID`s used by cretures? Obviously the creatures in 70-80 range have spell and they use them, but I dont see any values in world database and may be these spell lists come from dbc or something? I would realy appreciate any help 
    • By gldssgames
      Hi, I am having problems with auto update (I find it very confusing to update each update manually), it seems that it only works in version deployed and not as autonomous.
      I run mysql via Command Prompt has worked for me for a long time in projects ... I think it may be ... because I point the configuration file.
      This sentence caught my attention: "failed! If you are a user" (phrase shown in the worldserver log) which I think may have to have permission
      The mysql configuration file, Server log file and the bat pitcher in the form of text is attached, if no one accidentally runs.
      The mysql configuration file and the bat mysql run in the form of text is attached, so no one accidentally runs.
      I will continue to seek a solution, if I find I put here for others with the same problem.
      Thank you for all!

Since I do not speak English, I translated using google, I'm sorry for that.
      my.ini
      mysql.bat.txt
      Server.log
    • By Yehonal
      Hi!
      Few weeks ago has been created a project: www.wowgaming.org
      It's a WoW resource pool (Db search, wiki, addons etc) subdivided by expansion that currently support wotlk 3.3.5a
      All information inside are stored  with original data from that specific game version.
      It's totally Free and Open Source alternative to (dead?) OpenWoW site!
      Please read this page to understand why and how we can do it.
      This project can be helpful for:
      - Wiki and Database search engine for educational Open Source application server projects, such as TrinityCore
      - Keeping an historical archive of World of Warcraft original data
      - Discussing and Blogging about newest and oldest WoW Facts 

wotlk portal (index of all subsite below): http://www.wowgaming.org/wotlk.html
      database: https://wowgaming.altervista.org/aowow/
      addon list: http://www.wowgaming.org/addons-335a-collection/
      wiki: https://wowgaming.altervista.org/wp/wotlk-home/

Our repositories: https://github.com/wowgame

If you want to help us or maintaining another version using our free tools
      Please, Contact us on Discord
    • By AllowTheKarnage
      Hello, today I was trying to install the database with the master branch, but when I go to start worldserver.exe I get error saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click OK to close the application." I also tried to run as administrator. What might be the problem?