TrinityCore

Changing account ID and character account in same time?

labaouici

Just change the account ids and database names for following queries and run it on your mysql console. Be sure that no user is logged into the affected account while you're changing the ids.

SET @OLD_ACCOUNT_ID := XXXXXX;

SET @NEW_ACCOUNT_ID := XXXXXX;

UPDATE auth.account SET id = @NEW_ACCOUNT_ID WHERE id = @OLD_ACCOUNT_ID;

UPDATE characters.characters SET account = @NEW_ACCOUNT_ID WHERE account = @OLD_ACCOUNT_ID;

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By misfun
      Greetings,
      Is there a peep that can provide me with pre-build characters for my private server so i don't have to build them myself  so basicly i want a high end rogue with all the attributes max like a real char ingame not the gm options all on.. I want to give them as a reward thru a vendor..
      MNY Thx in ADVANCE
      MAiki

• By Lenny4
      I'm currently developping a web site to allow user to create an account and play in the game. For that I'm using soap connection, this way I can execute gm command from my website. (like bnetaccount create ...)
      I was wondering, if one day I have a lot of players and I need to limit the amount of players who can be connect in the game at the same time.
      But I want to choose (I will not choose my self I will create a php script for that) wich one can connect or not.
      So my questions are:
      - is there a way to know when a user try to connect in game, I mean a request is send to my website (or another way)? how?
                       - if yes can I avoid the connection to the game? how?
      - is there a way to disconnect a user in the game using soap command (or another way)? how? Because here https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130065/GM+Commands I can't find a command to disconnect a player
      Thank you for your help.
    • By mad_catmk2
      Hey guys, when updating the master branch, do I need to manually run the updated SQL files? Or does it get packed along the executable and gets run when I start the server?
      Thanks