TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By misfun
      Greetings,
      Is there a peep that can provide me with pre-build characters for my private server so i don't have to build them myself  so basicly i want a high end rogue with all the attributes max like a real char ingame not the gm options all on.. I want to give them as a reward thru a vendor..
      MNY Thx in ADVANCE
      MAiki

• By Lenny4
      I'm currently developping a web site to allow user to create an account and play in the game. For that I'm using soap connection, this way I can execute gm command from my website. (like bnetaccount create ...)
      I was wondering, if one day I have a lot of players and I need to limit the amount of players who can be connect in the game at the same time.
      But I want to choose (I will not choose my self I will create a php script for that) wich one can connect or not.
      So my questions are:
      - is there a way to know when a user try to connect in game, I mean a request is send to my website (or another way)? how?
                       - if yes can I avoid the connection to the game? how?
      - is there a way to disconnect a user in the game using soap command (or another way)? how? Because here https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130065/GM+Commands I can't find a command to disconnect a player
      Thank you for your help.
    • By mad_catmk2
      Hey guys, when updating the master branch, do I need to manually run the updated SQL files? Or does it get packed along the executable and gets run when I start the server?
      Thanks