Need help with worldserver
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
My Progress so far:
1. Able to create account
2. Able to login
3. Able to create character and complete quest on startup
4. Able to use GM commands to level up to maximum and learn skills and talent
5. Able to create a DK character and see Wich King and NPC in WLK
6. Able to create a DH character
1. I can't see any NPC(enemy or ally) at outland when I start with my newly created DH
2. My DH won't land once triggered Skill Glide
3. There is some ERROR/WARNING when I start my worldserver.exe, basically there are these types of warnings/errors
`quest_poi` quest id (xxxxx) Idx1 (x) does not exist in `quest_template` Table `gameobject_queststarter` has data gameobject entry (xxxxxx) for quest xxxx, but GO is not GAMEOBJECT_YPE_QUESTGIVER `pool_gameobject` pool id (xxxx) is not in `pool_template`, skipped `game_event_gameobject` contains gameobject (GUID: xxxxx) not found in `gameobject` table. Table npc_spellclick_spells creature: xxxxx references unknown spellid xxxxx. Skipping entry. npc_spellclick_spells: Creature template xxxxx has UNIT_NPC_FLAG_SPELLCLICK but no data in spellclick table! Removing flag Area Trigger (ID: xxx) does not exist in AreaTrigger.dbc. Failed to load dungeon xxxxxx (Id: xxxx), cant find areatrigger for map xxxx Table 'reference_loot_template' Entry xxxxx Item xxxx : equal-chanced grouped entry, but group not defined - skipped
I think problem 1 and 3 should be related?
1. System: Windows11
2. Game Version: 7.3.5/26972
3. SQL Files: TDB_world_735.00_2018_02_19.sql and TDB_hotfixes_735.00_2018_02_19.sql from this link Release TDB 735.00 · TrinityCore/TrinityCore (github.com)
4. Code Version: TrinityCore/TrinityCore at 7.3.5/26972 (github.com)
My Pipeline to setup Server End:
1. run `worldserver.exe` and type 4 yes to create auth, character, hotfixes and world database, and wait for the data import script to end
2. create user when worldserver is ready
3. run `bnetserver.exe`
4. login and play
Thanks in advance!
Just as the topic says.
When I try to log in into client (i use retail since i want to play on the latest version and I wanna stay up to date with the lore) i get this error:
We couldn't verify your account with that information (wow51900314)
I did create account before that and bnetserver.exe and worldserver.exe are running.
I think I did something wrong when setting up the server but i don't know what.
Thanks in advance.
Hello all, first time posting here and it's really got me scratching my head.
I've compiled everything on my own computer, and then transferred everything to a host computer so the server can stay live. The server was running fine for a month or so and then suddenly it just crashes when it hits "Loading C++ scripts", exiting saying "caught signal 22"
I tried setting up the host computer from scratch and transferred everything over fresh and it's still happening for some reason. (Note, I can run the server perfectly on my personal pc where I compiled it.)
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Is there any kind of ways to disable the whole /run script command for players (chat functions)?
Especially I'm looking for a fix solution for this:
/run SendChatMessage("WOW", "WHISPER", nil, "\240\146\140\165\240\146\145\163\240\146\145\169\240\147\139\141\240\147\139\136\240\147\137\161\240\146\140\165\240\146\145\163\240\146\145\169\240\147\139\141\240\147\139\136\240\147\137\161")
This still crash the server, and tested on the latest TrinityCore-master and TrinityCore-3.3.5
I hope someone able to help me out.
I tried this as a solution, but no luck sadly:
PS: No crash log at all on debug mode lol
I just updated from the latest Git
Trinity Core REV. ac6baa547376 + 2020-02-21 3.3.5 Branch.
I'm getting this error after crash.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: worldserver.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5e50a462
Fault Module Name: StackHash_f12f
Fault Module Version: 6.3.9600.19629
Fault Module Timestamp: 5e2fdc0d
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: PCH_9E_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000090D0A
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: f12f
Additional Information 2: f12f0934d3e965f73c68e60f20f2cd40
Additional Information 3: 7595
Additional Information 4: 7595e4d8d703db9dcd3d2f6ea540e357
the exception code says its a Heap error, I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.