TrinityCore

[1146] Table 'world.*' doesn't exist - SOLVED

Wark

Hello!

I'm almost finished my TrinityCore setup but I've run into some issues with Databases and the installation.

When I ran the worldserver it was able to create the Auth database and Character database without any issues but it gets stuck and displays the following error:

[1146] Table 'world.updates_include' doesn't exist
Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders.

I've followed all the steps on the installation guide but I can't seem to get it to work.

Things I've tried:

1. I've reinstalled TrinityCore 3.3.5 Source and replace the *other Source folder with the new one.
  2. I installed the DB from here https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/releases (TDB 335.64) - Is this not the correct DB?
  3. Deleting the DB that the worldserver created and letting it recreate the files

(authserver works completely fine if that matters at all)

I uploaded the most recent crash log (unknown_worldserver.exe[#].txt)

and my server log to show what displays when I launch worldserver. (this doesn't display the error from above for some reason but just imagine that the error comes right after all the good stuff)

I'm available to give more information if needed but I hope this is enough.

Thanks to anyone who might find a solution to this mess, much appreciation.

unknown_worldserver.exe_[21-6_15-35-49].txt

Server.log

RESOLVED

I've managed to solve the issue and here is how:

When you create a new SQL database (as I did) SQL server adds a world database preset inside. This makes the world server think that it already has a world database but looks inside to find some random junk. If you manage to make a clean/empty database then this issue shouldn't occur.

Edited by Wark

The crashlog is useless.

This line show that you have made something wrong or didn't use original Trinity Core: TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000

As far as I remember you have to change in the worldserver.conf something that autopopulates an empty world database. Please recheck if it's on.

4 minutes ago, Magnuss said:

The crashlog is useless.

This line show that you have made something wrong or didn't use original Trinity Core: TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000

As far as I remember you have to change in the worldserver.conf something that autopopulates an empty world database. Please recheck if it's on.

#
#    Updates.AutoSetup
#        Description: Auto populate empty databases.
#        Default:     1 - (Enabled)
#                     0 - (Disabled)

Updates.AutoSetup   = 1

Is this what you're referring to?

By default this is already enabled.

Perhaps I missed something, I didn't do any 'setup' or installation of the TDB. Just placed the find with the worldserver and ran it.

3 minutes ago, Magnuss said:

Is your world database still empty or was the inital setup from the TDB 335.64 successful ?

E:\TrinityCore\TrinityCore-3.3.5\sql\updates\world\3.3.5\ - There are a ton of world SQL files in here (This is the DB correct).

Was I suppose to do something else with the "TDB_full_world_335.64_2018_02_19.sql" before running the worldserver?

My apologies if I didn't understand your question correctly or I'm asking silly questions. I originally used Repacks to 'mod' WoW but I recently discovered the limitations so this is my first time getting and compiling a repack for myself.

Repack is a very bad word here in this community. ;-)

You have to take an original Trinity Core as descripted in the wiki. Nothing else, otherwise we can help you.

TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000  shows that you have used a repack (or have done something else wrong)

Or you have to ask the issuer of the repack what you have to do.

TDB_full_world_335.64_2018_02_19.sql  goes into the folder where your worldserver.exe is. But it works mostly only well together with original Trinity Core.

1 minute ago, Magnuss said:

Repack is a very bad word here in this community.

You have to take an original Trinity Core as descripted in the wiki. Nothing else otherwise we can help you.

TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000  shows that you have used a repack (or have done something else wrong)

Or you have to ask the issuer of the repack what you have to do.

TDB_full_world_335.64_2018_02_19.sql  goes into the folder where your worldserver.exe is. But it works mostly only well together with original Trinity Core.

I didn't use a Repack, the Repack was a previous server I made. I following the instructions and link on the TrinityCore Wiki.

This is the TrinityCore that I installed (Got link from https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/10977329/Windows+Core+Installation)

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

Personally I think you should check why you have TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 in your log.

Normally there is a new timestamp and a commit hash. Maybe you made something different by pulling the git repository. Please read the wiki again.

I don't know if this is the reason for your problems with the database. But at this point I don't have any more ideas, sorry.

UPDATE:

So, I completely redid everything, step by step until I reached the point where I got stuck before. The error is still present, the same as it was before.

I did something new that let me learn something about the source of the error. I decided to listen to the error when it says "Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders."

So what did I do? I executed all the files in the following folder: E:\TrinityCore\Trinity\sql\updates\world\3.3.5\*files here*

This caused something interesting, the "world.updates_include" isn't the only thing not present. Everything related to world is just not there. Here is another similar error when launching one of the world files: "Table 'world.conditions' doesn't exist."

At this point I'm not sure where to get these files, they just seem to be missing. Could I be using a different version of DB? I installed the 3.3.5 for both Trinity and TDB.

Hopefully more information about this will help if anyone has ideas because at this point something important is missing that I don't know how to get.

Additional info: I also tried launching "create_mysql"(whether is was wrong to or not, I seems like the wiki tells you to do this) and I got the following error: "Can't create database 'world': database exists"

This confuses me because so much "doesn't exists".

• Wark changed the title to [1146] Table 'world.*' doesn't exist - SOLVED

You should set your focus on the fact you have TrinityCore rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 in your log. It's quite useless to search the problems at the different SQL files. If you setup the files manually it's likely you will do it wrong. If your core is up to date and has a proper commit hash incl. timestamp you don't need to take care anymore for the sql update. Everything will be done automatically.

Post your CMake log. I'm quite sure there is already a warning there.