TrinityCore

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By meeek
      Hey, I've been trying to compile from github the core from 6.2.3/6.2.4, I'm well aware its stopped developing. I cannot get it to configure properly in CMake, nor can I obviously build it.

I'd be willing to pay for help and get this working and running. I want to develop my own server on my freetime as a learning project and for entertainment. I can't find any core for WoD, sadly.. Very hard, would appreciate any quick help

• By vladex
      Hello,

I've been gone for a good while from wow and from wow emulation. I'd like to at least try to learn more about the tc code in general, is there any proper documentation from top to bottom that describes the packages, libraries and API used in the TC code ? I find the guide on atlassian a bit short.

Thank you.
    • By Lenny4
      I'm currently developping a web site to allow user to create an account and play in the game. For that I'm using soap connection, this way I can execute gm command from my website. (like bnetaccount create ...)
      I was wondering, if one day I have a lot of players and I need to limit the amount of players who can be connect in the game at the same time.
      But I want to choose (I will not choose my self I will create a php script for that) wich one can connect or not.
      So my questions are:
      - is there a way to know when a user try to connect in game, I mean a request is send to my website (or another way)? how?
                       - if yes can I avoid the connection to the game? how?
      - is there a way to disconnect a user in the game using soap command (or another way)? how? Because here https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130065/GM+Commands I can't find a command to disconnect a player
      Thank you for your help.
    • By AllowTheKarnage
      Hello, today I was trying to install the database with the master branch, but when I go to start worldserver.exe I get error saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click OK to close the application." I also tried to run as administrator. What might be the problem?

• By stridergm
      I would like to know for example the mechanics such as the warlock aura called Dark Bargain. How from the event absob in the script ccp is triggered an reduce 50% of the damage taken, until before send final damage to the client. It is that I would like to know all the aura workflow in the core.