Joy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have a linking problem.

When you installed ACE, did you installed it with root priviledges to be used by all system? Or did you installed it with a simple user only to be used by him?

Try reading the wiki about ACE instalation and correct the problem.

Thanks a lot One0, Marlichsi and Athena!!!

I tried to re.compile trinity by using ace-6.0.2 and cmake-2.8.2 but anything has been changed.

As you commented that there were three undesirable WARNING which seems to be related to ACE library linking.

My question was that why those warning messages are not disappeared after re.compiling several versions of ACE and OTHER PACKAGES.

So I judged that those warning comes from cmake or cmake configuring script, Not from the ACE or OPENSSL.

By trying following cmake option, I solved this compile problem.

May be someone who install ACE on /usr/local(the default prefix directory) can avoid this kind of trouble. :-)

===================================================================================

garam@fermi:build$ cmake ../ -DTOOLS=1 -DACE_LIBRARY=/opt/ace-6.0.2/lib/libACE.so -DACE_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/ace-6.0.2/include

-- The C compiler identification is GNU

-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU

-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc

-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works

-- Detecting C compiler ABI info

-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done

-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++

-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works

-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info

-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done

-- Detected 64-bit platform

-- UNIX: Using default configuration directory

-- UNIX: Using default library directory

-- UNIX: Configuring uninstall target

-- UNIX: Created uninstall target

-- GCC: All warnings disabled

-- Found ACE library: /opt/ace-6.0.2/lib/libACE.so

-- Found ACE headers: /opt/ace-6.0.2/include

-- Found OpenSSL: /usr/lib/libssl.so;/usr/lib/libcrypto.so

-- Using mysql-config: /usr/bin/mysql_config

-- Found MySQL library: /usr/lib/libmysqlclient_r.so

-- Found MySQL headers: /usr/include/mysql

-- Found Readline library: /usr/lib/libreadline.so

-- Include dir is: /usr/include

-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/libz.so

-- Found BZip2: /usr/lib/libbz2.so

-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/libbz2.so

-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/libbz2.so - found

* TrinityCore commithash : b9d6706377b0+

* Build binaries in : Release mode

* Install core to : /usr/local

* Install libraries to : /usr/local/lib

* Install configs to : /usr/local/etc

* Build world/auth : Yes (default)

* Build with scripts : Yes (default)

* Build map/vmap tools : Yes

* Build core w/PCH : Yes (default)

* Build scripts w/PCH : Yes (default)

* Use SFMT for RNG : No (default)

* Show compile-warnings : No (default)

* Use coreside debug : No (default)

* Install SQL-files : No (default)

-- SCRIPT PREPARATIONS

-> Prepared: Spells

-> Prepared: Commands

-> Prepared: Examples

-> Prepared: Custom

-> Prepared: World

-> Prepared: Outdoor PVP Zones

-> Prepared: Eastern Kingdoms

-> Prepared: Kalimdor

-> Prepared: Outland

-> Prepared: Northrend

-- SCRIPT PREPARATION COMPLETE

-- Configuring done

-- Generating done

-- Build files have been written to: /home/garam/tmp/Wow/TrinityCore/build

garam@fermi:build$

===================================================================================

Compilation was successful.

Thanks again guys!!

Ciao

P.S.

by the way, how can I make this topic to [solved] ??

Actually my question was silly one...

We can find following line on the wiki tutorial : http://www.trinitycore.org/w/How-to:Linux

-DACE_LIBRARY=<path to ACE library> (full path to your libACE.so file INCLUDING the filename - do not use if you have ACE installed systemwide)

Edited by garam

• 2 weeks later...

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.

Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:

ACE_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)

used as include directory in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/shared

used as include directory in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/game

used as include directory in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/collision

used as include directory in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/authserver

used as include directory in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/scripts

used as include directory in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/worldserver

ACE_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)

linked by target "shared" in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/shared

linked by target "worldserver" in directory /Users/Name/Github/TrinityCore/src/server/worldserver

i get this error when i make.. any ideas?

Same Error here, maybe it has to do something with the thingy that when you try to pull from github.com/trinitycore/trinitycore.git it shows a fatal and if you pull from github.com/trinitycore/trinitycore everything goes fine.... that was what happened to me.

Sorry for Bad English, headache and from germany :P

Hi,

I'm on Ubuntu 11.04/GNOME

I've got a problem with the compiliation of TrinityCore (make install) :

root@ubuntu-dell:/home/trinity/TrinityCore/Build# make install

[  2%] Built target jemalloc

[  7%] Built target g3dlib

[  7%] Built target gsoap

[  7%] Built target revision.h

[  8%] Built target shared_pch_dephelp

[  8%] Built target pch_Generate_shared

[ 10%] Built target shared

[ 11%] Built target game_pch_dephelp

[ 12%] Built target pch_Generate_game

[ 32%] Built target game

[ 32%] Built target collision_pch_dephelp

[ 32%] Built target pch_Generate_collision

[ 33%] Built target collision

[ 33%] Built target authserver_pch_dephelp

[ 33%] Built target pch_Generate_authserver

[ 33%] Built target authserver

[ 34%] Built target scripts_pch_dephelp

[ 34%] Built target pch_Generate_scripts

[ 99%] Built target scripts

[100%] Built target worldserver_pch_dephelp

[100%] Built target pch_Generate_worldserver

[100%] Built target worldserver

Install the project...

-- Install configuration: "Release"

-- Up-to-date: /home/trinity/Serveur/bin/authserver

-- Up-to-date: /home/trinity/Serveur/etc/authserver.conf.dist

-- Installing: /home/trinity/Serveur/bin/worldserver

CMake Error at src/server/worldserver/cmake_install.cmake:45 (FILE):

file RPATH_CHANGE could not write new RPATH:

/usr/local/lib:/home/trinity/.sys/lib

to the file:

/home/trinity/Serveur/bin/worldserver

No valid ELF RPATH or RUNPATH entry exists in the file; Error reading ELF

identification.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

src/server/cmake_install.cmake:42 (INCLUDE)

src/cmake_install.cmake:38 (INCLUDE)

cmake_install.cmake:38 (INCLUDE)

make: *** [install] Erreur 1

Could you help me ?

Thank you

AngelKiller98 (excuse me for my bad English : I'm French :rolleyes: )

hi i just pulled again some updates stashed my things before and pulled and just apply my stash again but now im compiling and getting errors why?

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(25) : error C2039: 'CloseGossip' : is not a member of 'PlayerMenu'

6> H:\TrinityCore\src\server\game\Entities\Creature\GossipDef.h(249) : see declaration of 'PlayerMenu'

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(31) : error C2039: 'CloseGossip' : is not a member of 'PlayerMenu'

6> H:\TrinityCore\src\server\game\Entities\Creature\GossipDef.h(249) : see declaration of 'PlayerMenu'

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(71) : error C2039: 'CloseGossip' : is not a member of 'PlayerMenu'

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(166) : error C2039: 'SEND_VENDORLIST' : is not a member of 'Player'

it has something to do with my Beastmaster script but before it was working fine with no problems so please can somebody help me?

hi i just pulled again some updates stashed my things before and pulled and just apply my stash again but now im compiling and getting errors why?

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(25) : error C2039: 'CloseGossip' : is not a member of 'PlayerMenu'

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(31) : error C2039: 'CloseGossip' : is not a member of 'PlayerMenu'

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(71) : error C2039: 'CloseGossip' : is not a member of 'PlayerMenu'

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\Npc_Beastmaster.cpp(166) : error C2039: 'SEND_VENDORLIST' : is not a member of 'Player'

it has something to do with my Beastmaster script but before it was working fine with no problems so please can somebody help me?

Why don't you look at the last commit. hint "CloseGossip"

Another hint......

-#define CLOSE_GOSSIP_MENU() PlayerTalkClass->CloseGossip()
+#define CLOSE_GOSSIP_MENU() PlayerTalkClass->SendCloseGossip()[/code]

Why don't you look at the last commit. hint "CloseGossip"

Another hint......

-#define CLOSE_GOSSIP_MENU()        PlayerTalkClass->CloseGossip()

+#define CLOSE_GOSSIP_MENU()        PlayerTalkClass->SendCloseGossip()

sorry man i dont know what you mean? can you be a little bit specifiek

Hi,

After update new revision (2d1b3ccaa143f11d7cab), my compilation has returning an error.

[ 33%] Built target pch_Generate_scripts

[ 33%] Building CXX object src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts.dir/Northrend/Ulduar/ulduar/boss_general_vezax.cpp.o

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/scripts/Northrend/Ulduar/ulduar/boss_general_vezax.cpp: In member function âvirtual void boss_general_vezax::boss_general_vezaxAI::JustDied(Unit*)â:

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/scripts/Northrend/Ulduar/ulduar/boss_general_vezax.cpp:223: warning: âvoid InstanceScript::DoCompleteAchievement(uint32)â is deprecated (declared at /home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Instances/InstanceScript.h:173)

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/scripts/Northrend/Ulduar/ulduar/boss_general_vezax.cpp:226: warning: âvoid InstanceScript::DoCompleteAchievement(uint32)â is deprecated (declared at /home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Instances/InstanceScript.h:173)

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/scripts/Northrend/Ulduar/ulduar/boss_general_vezax.cpp: In member function âvoid boss_general_vezax::boss_general_vezaxAI::CheckShamanisticRage()â:

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/scripts/Northrend/Ulduar/ulduar/boss_general_vezax.cpp:235: error: âSelectRandomTargetâ was not declared in this scope

compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors.

make[2]: ** [src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts.dir/Northrend/Ulduar/ulduar/boss_general_vezax.cpp.o] Erro 1

make[1]: ** [src/server/scripts/CMakeFiles/scripts.dir/all] Erro 2

make: ** [all] Erro 2

I've cleaned all build directory too. Error persists. Some idea?

Hi,

I've got a problem to compile worldserver :

[...]

Linking CXX executable worldserver

../game/libgame.a(ScriptLoader.cpp.o): In function `AddOutlandScripts()':

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptLoader.cpp:971: undefined reference to `AddSC_black_temple()'

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptLoader.cpp:975: undefined reference to `AddSC_boss_gurtogg_bloodboil()'

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptLoader.cpp:976: undefined reference to `AddSC_boss_mother_shahraz()'

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptLoader.cpp:977: undefined reference to `AddSC_boss_reliquary_of_souls()'

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptLoader.cpp:979: undefined reference to `AddSC_boss_najentus()'

/home/trinity/TrinityCore/src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptLoader.cpp:981: undefined reference to `AddSC_instance_black_temple()'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[2]: *** [src/server/worldserver/worldserver] Erreur 1

make[1]: *** [src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/all] Erreur 2

make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I use Ubuntu-11.04, ACE 6.0.2 and OpenSSL 1.0.0d.

Edited by AngelKiller98

i pulled the last updates 91b572d6693be64d0ff9b7fff501d4db3a535fff.

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_ysondre.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_taerar.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\Northrend\ObsidianSanctum\boss_sartharion.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_lethon.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_emeriss.cpp': No such file or directory

this are the errors from the latest pull.

so can somebody help me about it?

im still getting the same errors on the latest pull d1307ee47baa1f4bd95905c8d94ff7fd847d5923

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_ysondre.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_taerar.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\Northrend\ObsidianSanctum\boss_sartharion.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_lethon.cpp': No such file or directory

11>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '.\World\boss_emeriss.cpp': No such file or directory

somebody told me this

rebuild projectfiles with cmake how to do that?

and now im also getting some problems with my teleporter

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(62) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_DANCE' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(62) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(66) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_SALUTE' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(66) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(70) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_ROFL' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(70) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(71) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_LAUGH' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(71) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(75) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_WAVE' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(75) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(76) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_BYE' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(76) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(80) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_RUDE' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(80) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(81) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_SPIT' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(81) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(82) : error C2065: 'TEXTEMOTE_SLAP' : undeclared identifier

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(82) : error C2051: case expression not constant

6>..\..\..\..\Backup\scripts\universal_teleporter.cpp(86) : warning C4060: switch statement contains no 'case' or 'default' labels

As I said in the previous thread: REGENERATE THE PROJECT FILES WITH CMAKE.

If you really need help to understand that, I suggest you read the wiki : http://www.trinitycore.info/ - read the Windows-part there. Thank you.

thank you its already fixed! mods can close this

• Aokromes changed the title to Compile or cmake problems
  • Aokromes locked this topic
  • Carbenium unlocked this topic
  • Aokromes pinned and locked this topic
  • Aokromes featured and featured this topic
  • Aokromes pinned this topic